liberalism is a threat

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
does anyone else think that liberalism is responsible for the war in iraq, the media, hate speech, the constitution, etc?

nancy pelousy has a lot of explaining to do about her trip to syria.

And B. Hussein Osama has a lot of questions to answer...

... Regarding what John Kerry thinks of the troops' collective IQ.

This is what we will make the 2008 election about. This is what will attract the swing vote to our side.

does anyone else think that liberalism is responsible for the war in iraq, the media, hate speech, the constitution, etc?

Perhaps you could become educated, learn to spell, or learn anything about our country? That would be great.

And B. Hussein Osama has a lot of questions to answer...

... Regarding what John Kerry thinks of the troops' collective IQ.

This is what we will make the 2008 election about. This is what will attract the swing vote to our side.

What the fuck are you talking about? Idiot.

Well shit man, I guess maybe you shouldn't have put your whole fuckin' autobiography in your profile.

You self-absorbed, narcissistic liberal arts college buffoons are all the same. You write epic novels about yourselves in your message board profiles and then get mad when we notice.

Dweeb.

Well shit man, I guess maybe you shouldn't have put your whole fuckin' autobiography in your profile.

You self-absorbed, narcissistic liberal arts college buffoons are all the same. You write epic novels about yourselves in your message board profiles and then get mad when we notice.

Dweeb.

Except for the fact I have paid my own way through college and my hometown is one of the poorest areas of the Chicago suburbs...but you are too dumb to understand otherwise.

I think we have ourselves a...

What's that word again?

Oh yeah... A fucking LIAR.

Just admit it, Jeffery... by "paying [your] own way" you mean "working part time and using federal aid to cover the rest".

Just admit it, Jeffery... You fill out your FAFSA like all of the other students looking for a handout from Uncle Sam...

Just admit it, Jeffery... You're a self-described "conservative libertarian" who wouldn't be in college without federal student aid.

I think we have ourselves a poseur. You talk the "conservative libertarian" talk, but you don't walk the "conservative libertarian" walk.

You little welfare queen... LOL... You're just as much of a leech as everyone else.

Ok, well we're certainly not responsible for the war in Iraq. Hate speech and political correctness yea, but don't conservatives want to limit freedom of speech and action to make them conducive to moral values? And what about the constiution?

I think we have ourselves a...

What's that word again?

Oh yeah... A fucking LIAR.

Just admit it, Jeffery... by "paying [your] own way" you mean "working part time and using federal aid to cover the rest".

Just admit it, Jeffery... You fill out your FAFSA like all of the other students looking for a handout from Uncle Sam...

Just admit it, Jeffery... You're a self-described "conservative libertarian" who wouldn't be in college without federal student aid.

I think we have ourselves a poseur. You talk the "conservative libertarian" talk, but you don't walk the "conservative libertarian" walk.

You little welfare queen... LOL... You're just as much of a leech as everyone else.

Once again, you assume, and have no fucking clue about me, you fucking idiot. Maybe there's jealousy that you weren't smart enough to attend college? LOL, you fucking pansy.

Oh, believe me - I read your profile - I know pretty much everything there is to know about Jeffery the Welfare Queen.

You don't know anything about me, because I've paid my own way through college, so how am I going to listen to some pussy douchebag on the internet tell me otherwise? LOL, go away, troll.

You have no way to prove me otherwise, Jeffery... So I'm just gonna go on assuming that you're another one of the little College Republican welfare queen hypocrites who might talk a mean game on message boards while espousing "conservative libertarianism", but sits there biting his nails when it's FAFSA time, worrying about how much taxpayer money Uncle Sam's gonna dole out to him.

Jeffery the Welfare Queen... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have no way to prove me otherwise, Jeffery... So I'm just gonna go on assuming that you're another one of the little College Republican welfare queen hypocrites who might talk a mean game on message boards while espousing "conservative libertarianism", but sits there biting his nails when it's FAFSA time, worrying about how much taxpayer money Uncle Sam's gonna dole out to him.

Jeffery the Welfare Queen... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is not up for me to prove...I have COMPLETELY paid my way through college without any "parental" assistance or otherwise...you don't know me...don't be an idiot...the burden of proof is on you, you mindless troll...you are insulting all men who have paid their way through college and you seem to have a complex because perhaps you weren't smart enough to get into college? Perhaps thats why no one respects you?

By the way, since you know so much about me, you fail to recognize that my hometown is one of the poorest suburbs of Chicago...so please get your head out of your ass before you post next.

Your negative rep read: "perhaps your jealous you weren't smart enough to get into college?"

I went to a university far better than Elmhurst... With a far more competitive admissions process.

By the way, in your negative rep it should have been "you're jealous."

See? Elmhurst really is a sorry-assed school.

Allow me to give that rep back to you

Forum List

Back