Liberalism gone amok in MN

Bern80

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2004
Sometimes I am fairly certain the east coast lib states have nothing on MN. If you couldn't tell how liberal we are by the fact that we have the 4th largest legislature in the U.S. here just one of our most recent spending proposals.

Building health club facilities in public parks for kids to use because, and I paraphrase: Children's health should not be penalized because their families are too poor to afford health club memberships.

(I would quote, but I'm sure I'm off by a couple words.)

Sometimes I am fairly certain the east coast lib states have nothing on MN. If you couldn't tell how liberal we are by the fact that we have the 4th largest legislature in the U.S. here just one of our most recent spending proposals.

Building health club facilities in public parks for kids to use because, and I paraphrase: Children's health should not be penalized because their families are too poor to afford health club memberships.

(I would quote, but I'm sure I'm off by a couple words.)

A city park with a swing set would do just fine.

A city park with a swing set would do just fine.

Yes, but what if the kids can't get to the swing set? Nice seguay to yet another MN spending proposal, I kid you not, a tax payer funded bus system to take kids to and from parks on the weekends.

Forum List

Back