Liberal vs Conservative view of equality

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
PicsArt_1356226741855_zps458977f9.jpg

Sometimes it seems so simple

Last edited:
rightwinger - please add some of your own content to the OP.
That would imply an ability to think and articulate. See my sig line.
Conservatives wouldnt have this problem as the taller kid would volunteer to hold up the small kid.
Liberals would mandate the stadium provide free boxes to stand on.
I don't see a lot of conservatives holding up anyone.

Remember how all those conservatives rushed into my house thread to say how they deserve to own all the boxes for themselves?

Here's where I tell you you're fucking stupid.

Conservatives wouldnt have this problem as the taller kid would volunteer to hold up the small kid.

Remember how all those conservatives rushed into my house thread to say how they deserve to own all the boxes for themselves?

No I dont.
Wanna compare charitable contrubutions by conservatives vs liberals? Of course not. It makes you look stupid. Not that you need help there.

Of course......because the wealthy are always so willing to help out those less fortunate

No I dont.
Wanna compare charitable contrubutions by conservatives vs liberals? Of course not. It makes you look stupid. Not that you need help there.
More of that bullshit where conservatives contribute to the churches they belong to?

Of course......because the wealthy are always so willing to help out those less fortunate
Yes they are. How much money have Bill Gates, Warren BUffet, and many others given to charity? More than you've probabluy earned in your lifetime.

No I dont.
More of that bullshit where conservatives contribute to the churches they belong to?
No bullshit, just fact. Conservatives are generous with their money. Liberals are generous with other people's money.

No I dont.

Charity is charity, does it matter what entity receives it?

Romney gave 29.4% of his income to charity in 2011.
Obama gave 21.8% that same year while big hearted Biden gave a whopping 1.5 percent.

Yes they are. How much money have Bill Gates, Warren BUffet, and many others given to charity? More than you've probabluy earned in your lifetime.
I would certainly hope so

What have they done to improve wages, benefits and living conditions of those who have made them their fortune?

No I dont.

Obama gave 21.8% that same year while big hearted Biden gave a whopping 1.5 percent.

Not all charity is created equal.
Contributing to your church so they can buy a new organ that you will enjoy is not the same as contributing to starving families

Romney gives the majority of his charity to the Mormons

No I dont.

Contributing to your church so they can buy a new organ that you will enjoy is not the same as contributing to starving families

Are you saying the only legitimate beneficiary of any charitable activity is the poor. If so, then that eliminates libraries, that eliminates hospitals, that eliminates symphonies and museums. It eliminates churches, it eliminates animal shelters, it eliminates the overwhelming majority of nonprofit organizations in the country if you say the only legitimate charitable giving is if you're giving to somebody that's poor.

Most churches in this country give a lot more to starving families than to buying a new organ each month. Your ridiculous bias is only too transparent.

No I dont.

Are you saying the only legitimate beneficiary of any charitable activity is the poor. If so, then that eliminates libraries, that eliminates hospitals, that eliminates symphonies and museums. It eliminates churches, it eliminates animal shelters, it eliminates the overwhelming majority of nonprofit organizations in the country if you say the only legitimate charitable giving is if you're giving to somebody that's poor.

The thread is about helping those less fortunate. Just because you donate to a church doesn't mean the less fortunate are benefitting from your charity
The definition of charity is broad. Some help those less fortunate more than others

Forum List

Back