LIBERAL Trump supporter

That's right, you read right - I'm a liberal, and I'm a Trump supporter. Confused? Don't be. I'm a classic liberal, from before the time when today's leftists turned "liberal" into a dirty word. I absolutely support same-sex marriage and gays in the military. I absolutely support universal background checks for firearms purchases. I absolutely understand why evolution is legitimate science and belongs in the classroom, and why creationism isn't and doesn't. I absolutely support the legalization of marijuana, even though I don't smoke it myself. And plenty more. My liberal bonafides are secure.

So why do I support Trump? Because I love my country. Even though I dislike him personally (he's a bombastic loudmouth, a bully, has an incredibly thin skin, gets into ridiculous "twitter wars" over childish disagreements, etc etc etc), there's just no denying the great things he's done for America: The economy is booming, the stock market is booming, consumer confidence is booming. Taxes have been cut. Unemployment has hit record lows. 3 million new jobs in less than 18 months. ISIS is finally being destroyed (as opposed to the "leading from behind" BS from the previous administration.) N. Korea has released those three American hostages and has been brought to the negotiating table on the subject of nukes. And again, plenty more.

Dislike the guy personally as much as you want. I dislike him too. No way in the world I'd ever wanna be his "buddy" or "go out for beers" with him. But if you deny he's doing very well as president, you're a freaking idiot.

So you're a liberal who's a conservative? Right.

Nope, LOL, I'm no conservative. Unless you figure a supporter of same-sex marriage, evolution vs creationism, food stamps & welfare & HUD housing etc, universal background checks for gun purchases, open diplomatic relations with Cuba, HUGE fan of Jon Stewart, HATER of Rush Limbaugh, supporter of legal marijuana, supporter of euthanasia, supporter of taxing rich people at higher percentages, supporter of embryonic stem-cell research, voter for both Jimmy Carter AND Bill Clinton, etc etc etc, somehow qualifies as a "conservative", LOL. In that case, you're certifiably crazy.

Weirdo is a batshit crazy leftist that cannot be taken seriously or reasoned with.

I personally know many liberals that support President Trump and despise what the “mainstream left” has become, a collection of petulant children that whine and cry over the stupidest issues that no one cares about, like cross-dressing trannies in bathrooms.

That's right, you read right - I'm a liberal, and I'm a Trump supporter. Confused? Don't be. I'm a classic liberal, from before the time when today's leftists turned "liberal" into a dirty word. I absolutely support same-sex marriage and gays in the military. I absolutely support universal background checks for firearms purchases. I absolutely understand why evolution is legitimate science and belongs in the classroom, and why creationism isn't and doesn't. I absolutely support the legalization of marijuana, even though I don't smoke it myself. And plenty more. My liberal bonafides are secure.

So why do I support Trump? Because I love my country. Even though I dislike him personally (he's a bombastic loudmouth, a bully, has an incredibly thin skin, gets into ridiculous "twitter wars" over childish disagreements, etc etc etc), there's just no denying the great things he's done for America: The economy is booming, the stock market is booming, consumer confidence is booming. Taxes have been cut. Unemployment has hit record lows. 3 million new jobs in less than 18 months. ISIS is finally being destroyed (as opposed to the "leading from behind" BS from the previous administration.) N. Korea has released those three American hostages and has been brought to the negotiating table on the subject of nukes. And again, plenty more.

Dislike the guy personally as much as you want. I dislike him too. No way in the world I'd ever wanna be his "buddy" or "go out for beers" with him. But if you deny he's doing very well as president, you're a freaking idiot.

So you're a liberal who's a conservative? Right.

Nope, LOL, I'm no conservative. Unless you figure a supporter of same-sex marriage, evolution vs creationism, food stamps & welfare & HUD housing etc, universal background checks for gun purchases, open diplomatic relations with Cuba, HUGE fan of Jon Stewart, HATER of Rush Limbaugh, supporter of legal marijuana, supporter of euthanasia, supporter of taxing rich people at higher percentages, supporter of embryonic stem-cell research, voter for both Jimmy Carter AND Bill Clinton, etc etc etc, somehow qualifies as a "conservative", LOL. In that case, you're certifiably crazy.

Weirdo is a batshit crazy leftist that cannot be taken seriously or reasoned with.

I personally know many liberals that support President Trump and despise what the “mainstream left” has become, a collection of petulant children that whine and cry over the stupidest issues that no one cares about, like cross-dressing trannies in bathrooms.

Thanks Hawk. That's the impression I got, and frankly got similar impressions from others in this thread too. But I realize I'm too new around here to make presumptions about posters who've been here longer than I have. Mostly I find it amusing how quickly hard-core leftists jump to deny the existence of classical liberalism, deny the stark differences between true liberalism and today's utterly intolerant authoritarian leftists, and funniest of all, their knee-jerk attempts to paint me as a "right-winger", LOL.

Hello and welcome here...Purée this sound a bit complicate all that
default_hehe3.gif
:badgrin:
Well, not quite sure, are you a leftie or not ? :badgrin:
Got to be careful and look at that more close :badgrin:

Freaked-out-kitty.gif

I said Tiguidoo :backpedal:

Hello and welcome here...Purée this sound a bit complicate all that View attachment 199840 :badgrin:

View attachment 199842

Hi Dalia, and thanks for the welcome. I'm neither a lefty nor a righty. I'm a classic liberal, which means I trust neither "side" to "always" be right or honest. Both sides tend to be fiscally irresponsible, dishonest, self-serving, etc.I'll support the Democrats when they are right, and support the Republicans when they're right. And I'll support neither when they're both wrong.

Hello and welcome here...Purée this sound a bit complicate all that View attachment 199840 :badgrin:

View attachment 199842

Hi Dalia, and thanks for the welcome. I'm neither a lefty nor a righty. I'm a classic liberal, which means I trust neither "side" to "always" be right or honest. Both sides tend to be fiscally irresponsible, dishonest, self-serving, etc.I'll support the Democrats when they are right, and support the Republicans when they're right. And I'll support neither when they're both wrong.
We can say that Trump to keep his election campaign promises here in France people do not stop talking against him but why ? he does what he promised not like the French politician.

We can say that Trump to keep his election campaign promises here in France people do not stop talking against him but why ? he does what he promised not like the French politician.

Well I can't pretend I "like" Trump or always agree with him. But I do agree he at least tries to keep his promises. For that he gets my respect.

Well I can't pretend I "like" Trump or always agree with him. But I do agree he at least tries to keep his promises. For that he gets my respect.
Trump he's not like too much because of the bad publicity. before I listened to CNN and I liked the channel but since the campgaing of Trump I think they have done too bad publicity to Trump. I even once saw him be criticizing by the fact that he was eating JFK on the plane.
by spitting on him people are brainwashed and do not see what he really does.

Even when he does something good it is said on the end of the lips, and here it is a horror all the evil that is said about your President, I find it not correct

Trump he's not like too much because of the bad publicity. before I listened to CNN and I liked the channel but since the campgaing of Trump I think they have done too bad publicity to Trump. I even once saw him be criticizing by the fact that he was eating JFK on the plane.

Even when he does something good it is said on the end of the lips, and here it is a horror all the evil that is said about your President, I find it not correct

Well yes, it's true the "mainstream" media in America have completely lost their minds and thrown away all pretense at objectivity and honesty since Trump was elected. And CNN is the worst of the lot. But it's important to remember the similar behavior by FoxNews, Breitbart, etc, during the previous 8 years. As I said before, I trust neither side to "always" be honest or fair.

Well yes, it's true the "mainstream" media in America have completely lost their minds and thrown away all pretense at objectivity and honesty since Trump was elected. And CNN is the worst of the lot. But it's important to remember the similar behavior by FoxNews, Breitbart, etc, during the previous 8 years. As I said before, I trust neither side to "always" be honest or fair.
We have a very expensive subscription we are supposed to have several channels from your home in the USA but I only pick up CNN unfortunately, I would like to have the channel Fox News, CNN they did everything for Hillary I am an observer and I saw that behind was all for Hillary so a few days before November 8th they let us see some Republicans, let's said it is not be fair play at all

We have a very expensive subscription we are supposed to have several channels from your home in the USA but I only pick up CNN unfortunately, I would like to have the channel Fox News, CNN they did everything for Hillary I am an observer and I saw that behind was all for Hillary so a few days before November 8th they let us see some Republicans, let's said it is not be fair play at all

Je n'ai jamais été en France, mais j'entends Lyon est une ville charmante. J'espère visiter la France un jour.

Je n'ai jamais été en France, mais j'entends Lyon est une ville charmante. J'espère visiter la France un jour.
It is written Lyon, but I live more precisely in Vienne / France it is a unique place that is part of the history of France, it is nicknamed the little Rome because Julius Caesar came here and it is connected to the history of the Templars is very rustic
:)

It is written Lyon, but I live more precisely in Vienna / France it is a unique place that is part of the history of France, it is nicknamed the little Rome because Julius Caesar came here and it is connected to the history of the Templars is very rustic

Je suis confus. Vienne n'est pas en Autriche?

It is written Lyon, but I live more precisely in Vienna / France it is a unique place that is part of the history of France, it is nicknamed the little Rome because Julius Caesar came here and it is connected to the history of the Templars is very rustic

Je suis confus. Vienne n'est pas en Autriche?
Non, Vienne France
Vienne, Isère - Wikipedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back