Liberal sissies ban Valentines day at Elementary school

The letter listed the holidays that the East Side school will no longer celebrate as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Masini said the decision was made in consultation with his staff"

What the hell is the matter with these people? Someone make it stop

With Valentine’s Day a little more than two weeks away, Masini noted, “I have come to the difficult decision to discontinue the celebration of the dominant holidays until we can come to a better understanding of how the dominant view will suppress someone else’s view.” Masini said there will be no cards or treats brought to school to mark Valentine’s Day.

The letter listed the holidays that the East Side school will no longer celebrate as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Masini said the decision was made in consultation with his staff.

“One of the concerns that I have,” Masini wrote, “ … is whether or not this practice is encroaching on the educational opportunities of others and threatening the culture of tolerance and respect for all.”

These people are nuts.

Nuts, nuts, nuts.

Wouldn't it be nice if people paid attention to what their own kids' schools were doing and stopped obsessing about everyone else's?

Some nitwit "educator" tried something similar and the backlash and blow back quickly convinced her to change her mind.

If people continue doing nothing, and don't push b ack, libs will win with everything. THey expect us to ignore it, until they say it's too late. Just like with all the transgender bullshit they are forcing on society. They expect you to ignore, then tell you "too bad, you should have said something"

With Valentine’s Day a little more than two weeks away, Masini noted, “I have come to the difficult decision to discontinue the celebration of the dominant holidays until we can come to a better understanding of how the dominant view will suppress someone else’s view.” Masini said there will be no cards or treats brought to school to mark Valentine’s Day.

The letter listed the holidays that the East Side school will no longer celebrate as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Masini said the decision was made in consultation with his staff.

“One of the concerns that I have,” Masini wrote, “ … is whether or not this practice is encroaching on the educational opportunities of others and threatening the culture of tolerance and respect for all.”

These people are nuts.

Nuts, nuts, nuts.
Exactly how is giving a valentine and eating a cupcake "encroaching on the educational opportunities of others?"

Too bad these students will never be included in any American holidays. I do hope that Americans are maintaining these principles by not inviting foreign students to home parties. It would be awful to have one of these children at a birthday party, Halloween party or worst of all invited to Christmas dinner.

and other "dominant holidays" because they aren't inclusive enough for the limp wristed liberal brigade.

St. Paul school kisses Valentine's Day, other 'dominant holidays,' goodbye
Seems the government is doing all it can to protect us from ever having an opinion that someone else may not agree with. On anything. Too risky. At best they can tell us we are all androgynous monkeys whose great great… grandparents were nothing more than a pile of dirt if they put up our entire family tree on a blackboard.

Three things these schools are not doing is training our children/students to deal with opposition, consider different ideas on life or to think for themselves. We are all one. One faceless collection of programmed denizens of the morally devoid and godless state. All equally miserable and lost.

Last edited:

These people are nuts.

Nuts, nuts, nuts.
Exactly how is giving a valentine and eating a cupcake "encroaching on the educational opportunities of others?"
Inexplicable.

If people continue doing nothing, and don't push b ack, libs will win with everything. THey expect us to ignore it, until they say it's too late. Just like with all the transgender bullshit they are forcing on society. They expect you to ignore, then tell you "too bad, you should have said something"

If this was tried at our children's school the push back and repercussions would be swift and severe. That's why they attend private schools, to keep them away from progressive lunacy

These people are nuts.

Nuts, nuts, nuts.

They were obviously white cupcakes, full of white cupcake privilege

From your link....
"Principal Scott Masini of Bruce Vento Elementary School, whose student body is overwhelmingly nonwhite, explained in the letter that “my personal feeling is we need to find a way to honor and engage in holidays that are inclusive of our student population.”

Since when the hell did Valentines day become a "white" holiday?

You think reading about this is bad? Try living it. I got a new principal 4 years ago and it's been hell. She's such a PC dickbag that I can't come up with the words to describe her.

Wouldn't it be nice if people paid attention to what their own kids' schools were doing and stopped obsessing about everyone else's?

^^^^^ Still upset that little Susie didn't give him a valentine card in the 1st grade

Forum List

Back