Liberal Reporter to Media Establishment: Saying Hunter's Emails Were 'Hacked' Doesn't Make It So

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

From the article:

He also noted that “the Biden campaign and Hunter's reps haven't even claimed that there was any ‘hack’ involved in the dissemination of these materials! Saying the word ‘hack’ over and over, and trying to conjure up bad memories of 2016, doesn't magically make it so.”

He’s a worthy follow for someone on the Left who hasn’t succumbed to Trump derangement syndrome. He calls both sides out—but when it comes to the media, Russia, and Trump, Tracey is a good read to get the other side.

I suggest you read his tweets...I am surprised he wasn't shut down.

The whole cover up response has been beyond sick and it pretty much puts the nail in the coffin of the media.

They are openly lying for Biden.

Here is an example of one tweet:

1603141240044.png

I am just an American who does not care how they were obtained.

Did NY times make a big deal how Trump's tax return was illegally obtained? Nope, they spread it instead. Obviously, tax return is not even an incriminating document - having been verified by the IRS. Same can't be said of the Biden tapes - allegedly containing child abuse by the Bidens.

Still doesn't mean anyone but right wing media care...cause the story isn't getting any traction. :)
Only two weeks left. Hurry.
Folks, do you see this above asshole, do you SEE??? He could care fucking less that a traitor to the United States is poised this close to the presidency, all this thing wants is that his confirmation biases be in synch with the fascist party's confirmation biases! Democrats like the above are not dupes, THEY KNOW and THEY LIKE IT!

Its important you see these monsters for exactly what they are, and what they represent, there is no evil thing beyond such evil folk, you cannot hope to maintain a healthy political relationship with such naked monstrosity, you cannot win any argument against these monsters because they already know you are right, and they hate you to the absolute point of murder for it! Dealing with such requires absolutely steadfast refusal to allow them anything, period! :wink:

From the article:

He also noted that “the Biden campaign and Hunter's reps haven't even claimed that there was any ‘hack’ involved in the dissemination of these materials! Saying the word ‘hack’ over and over, and trying to conjure up bad memories of 2016, doesn't magically make it so.”

He’s a worthy follow for someone on the Left who hasn’t succumbed to Trump derangement syndrome. He calls both sides out—but when it comes to the media, Russia, and Trump, Tracey is a good read to get the other side.

The whole cover up response has been beyond sick and it pretty much puts the nail in the coffin of the media.

View attachment 403983
We all know its true except most of these paid operatives on this forum.
Trump has exposed the truth, and the dominoes continue to fall.

Still doesn't mean anyone but right wing media care...cause the story isn't getting any traction. :)

The left wing media seem to care.

All they can do is cover Adam Schitt and his wet dream theories.

Even if Biden wins....this is going to follow him and Hunter for a long long time.

From the article:

View attachment 403983

They somehow think this goes away after the election.

Even if Biden loses.....they need to crucify his ass and reveal him for the corrupt motherfucker he has been and is.

From the article:

View attachment 403983

Let me fix your title, just a litte bit....

Original...

Liberal Reporter to Media Establishment: Saying Hunter's Emails Were 'Hacked' Doesn't Make It So

More Accurate...

Former Liberal reporter, now out of work reporter............

Yeah......because your asshats in the democrat party controlled press are supressing the story as are the billionaire tech giants who support joe biden.....

Folks, do you see this above asshole, do you SEE??? He could care fucking less that a traitor to the United States is poised this close to the presidency, all this thing wants is that his confirmation biases be in synch with the fascist party's confirmation biases! Democrats like the above are not dupes, THEY KNOW and THEY LIKE IT!

Its important you see these monsters for exactly what they are, and what they represent, there is no evil thing beyond such evil folk, you cannot hope to maintain a healthy political relationship with such naked monstrosity, you cannot win any argument against these monsters because they already know you are right, and they hate you to the absolute point of murder for it! Dealing with such requires absolutely steadfast refusal to allow them anything, period! :wink:
There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

These fvckers are truly deeply SICK !!!

From the article:

View attachment 403983

They somehow think this goes away after the election.

Even if Biden loses.....they need to crucify his ass and reveal him for the corrupt motherfucker he has been and is.
Biden needs to go to prison. We can't allow Dim criminals to get off scott free.

Forum List

Back