Liberal reporter goes full Kathy Griffin after being fired for assault

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
TV Reporter Claims She’s “Ruined” After Being Fired For Assaulting, Berating Cop – MILO NEWS

Former PHL 17 reporter Colleen Campbell says she’s “ruined” after being fired for berating a police officer on film and allegedly assaulting him after the camera was turned off.

According to The New York Post, the incident took place outside a comedy club on Sunday night.

Campbell, 28, can be heard in a clip of the incident shouting, “you’re f*cking c*ck suckers” at the responding police officer, declaring, “I did not do sh*t, I stood there and laughed like the rest of the audience like I should. I did not disrupt anybody.”

The cop – who must be the world’s most patient human being – proceeds to tell Campbell and a man she is apparently with that he just wants them to walk away.

“Or what? Or what, mother f*cker?” pipes Campbell. “Lick my a**hole. How about that? F*cking piece of sh*t. That’s why nobody likes f*cking police. Idiots in this f*cking town.”

Campbell apparently attempts to spit in a bystander’s face, at which point the police officer puts her in handcuffs and informs her she’s been charged with assault.

“What’s that called? What’s that called? Assault? Show me videotape,” the deranged woman demands. “You can’t! That’s why everybody hates you guys! You can’t prove it! You f*cking piece of sh*t.”

Campbell, in true cringe fashion, goes on to brag about how she works for a TV news station and tells the cop, “no wonder everyone wants to blow your f*cking heads off.”

According to The New York Post, Comedian Wil Sylvince posted the video, stating that Campbell was not intoxicated during the show but proceeded to disturb it with “loud whispering.”

“After 3 warnings and other customers were complaining she was asked to leave,” he wrote on Facebook.

“When she got kicked out she assaulted (kicking, punching, and eye poking) 3 of the employees in bar area right outside the showroom and then outside she mock spit in the mangers face when a cop came. She verbally abused this poor cop who was trying to keep the peace at first.”...

Well, I think her career is probably over.

This is the division in this country. At first, I thought she was talking about the president.

TV Reporter Claims She’s “Ruined” After Being Fired For Assaulting, Berating Cop – MILO NEWS

Former PHL 17 reporter Colleen Campbell says she’s “ruined” after being fired for berating a police officer on film and allegedly assaulting him after the camera was turned off.

According to The New York Post, the incident took place outside a comedy club on Sunday night.

Campbell, 28, can be heard in a clip of the incident shouting, “you’re f*cking c*ck suckers” at the responding police officer, declaring, “I did not do sh*t, I stood there and laughed like the rest of the audience like I should. I did not disrupt anybody.”

The cop – who must be the world’s most patient human being – proceeds to tell Campbell and a man she is apparently with that he just wants them to walk away.

“Or what? Or what, mother f*cker?” pipes Campbell. “Lick my a**hole. How about that? F*cking piece of sh*t. That’s why nobody likes f*cking police. Idiots in this f*cking town.”

Campbell apparently attempts to spit in a bystander’s face, at which point the police officer puts her in handcuffs and informs her she’s been charged with assault.

“What’s that called? What’s that called? Assault? Show me videotape,” the deranged woman demands. “You can’t! That’s why everybody hates you guys! You can’t prove it! You f*cking piece of sh*t.”

Campbell, in true cringe fashion, goes on to brag about how she works for a TV news station and tells the cop, “no wonder everyone wants to blow your f*cking heads off.”

According to The New York Post, Comedian Wil Sylvince posted the video, stating that Campbell was not intoxicated during the show but proceeded to disturb it with “loud whispering.”

“After 3 warnings and other customers were complaining she was asked to leave,” he wrote on Facebook.

“When she got kicked out she assaulted (kicking, punching, and eye poking) 3 of the employees in bar area right outside the showroom and then outside she mock spit in the mangers face when a cop came. She verbally abused this poor cop who was trying to keep the peace at first.”...

good-guy-cop-vancouver-washington.jpg

The RaTz will give her a job.

How do you know she was a liberal? It says nothing about her political philosophy in the article..

That is absolutely disgraceful, and there is no way I would want that woman ever working for me.
Glad she got canned, drunk bitch.

"In her original Facebook post on the incident, Campbell claimed to have had only one drink, but she admitted having a total of five, including two shots an hour before the show and some while bartending earlier Sunday."

I always love the " That's-not-me !" defense !

“I feel awful,” she told the magazine. “That’s not me or how I speak or how I talk or how I was raised. I had to delete all my social media, because I’m getting threats.”

How do you know she was a liberal? It says nothing about her political philosophy in the article..

Who else refuses to be responsible for their own actions.

This just in...CNN's Wolf Blitzer is working hard to find the Trump connection. NYT is reportedly been informed from an unamned Justice Department former Obama employee that this woman has had contact with a Trump staffer.

TrickleDown InfoBabe

Jurinalists need to be flushed. They stink up the airwaves.

As it should be if she's as uncontrolled as that. She's cute and with that mouth on her she's got a potential career as a stripper...if she can dance...

The RaTz will give her a job.
Dykeku

Hot broad in handcuffs
Rachel Maddow drools and yelps
"Hire her as intern!"

Forum List

Back