Liberal racism sets the bar beyond depth.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I have mused about liberal stupidity not just setting the bar at depth, but blowing a hole through the planet and setting that bar into orbit.

Well they've done the same thing when it comes to race.

Lt COL Allen West is an exceptional American Hero. I served with some pretty awesome dudes in the TX Army National Guard during OIF and as a contractor in both the GWOT fronts. I ran across COL West in Bagram at the chow hall and the man was so revered that while he was seated and eating not one military service member interrupted him. On his way in or out he was recognized and shook many hands. There are not Generals or full birds that generate the respect this man has. No athletes or least of all celebrities or political whores deserve or even get the respect COL West gets everywhere he shows up, until it's at some leftist parasite hive like a "university". Vacuous mouth breathing mask wearing lunatics that dye their unwashed hair with kool-aid can not tolerate the idea that someone else wants to hear a national hero speak.

I can not articulate the depth of my contempt for these vermin.

I have mused about liberal stupidity not just setting the bar at depth, but blowing a hole through the planet and setting that bar into orbit.

Lt COL Allen West is an exceptional American Hero. I served with some pretty awesome dudes in the TX Army National Guard during OIF and as a contractor in both the GWOT fronts. I ran across COL West in Bagram at the chow hall and the man was so revered that while he was seated and eating not one military service member interrupted him. On his way in or out he was recognized and shook many hands. There are not Generals or full birds that generate the respect this man has. No athletes or least of all celebrities or political whores deserve or even get the respect COL West gets everywhere he shows up, until it's at some leftist parasite hive like a "university". Vacuous mouth breathing mask wearing lunatics that dye their unwashed hair with kool-aid can not tolerate the idea that someone else wants to hear a national hero speak.

As a Graduate of the University at Buffalo I am proud of their treatment of Alan West

West was a disgrace as an Army Officer and his political career has been based on hate.

Leftists like to pat themselves on the back for being tolerant and open-minded, when in truth they demonize and vilify anyone who won’t go along with their destructive liberal policies.

The clearest, most objective index of partisan racism is the relative racial diversity in the preference for the two major political parties respectively.

Racists declaring otherwise cannot delegitimize the unambiguous public sentiment.

The clearest, most objective index of partisan racism is the relative racial diversity in the preference for the two major political parties respectively.

Racists declaring otherwise cannot delegitimize the unambiguous public sentiment.
That's neither objective nor unambiguous....It's an outright fucking lie.

People join political parties as matters of volition.....Where is any evidence that people are exuded from any political party by race, color, gender, or creed?

As a Graduate of the University at Buffalo I am proud of their treatment of Alan West

West was a disgrace as an Army Officer and his political career has been based on hate.
1649602299057.png

Blacks that escape the democrat plantations need to be lynched.

Isn't that right?

Well, 95% of blacks refused to vote for McCain or Romney, and went with the black candidate, so I guess they’re all racist, amIrite?

Also, in my liberal area, the Republican running for office was black, but the liberals all voted for the white Democrat - who won by a long shot. More liberal racists voting against the black guy!

The only blacks democrooks will tolerate are the sort of leftist deviant lunatics that are working to make things like sex with children legal.

Make no mistake about it. Democrook libturds are devoted to the destruction of our society.

Period...

End of fucking story.

Not the whole planet but certainly there's a hole blown through America by racism!

Much of the world is coming to agree.

The real racism of the left is a very insidious thing.

Forum List

Back