Liberal Protesters Surround Police, Try to Free Rioters who were being Arrested!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hopefully, they do that under Trump, and the police will have the authority to shoot anyone that tries to take a prisoner away from them! The left is typically a bunch of fucking Billy's BUT they need a crowd to support them, fucking cowards!

The latest evidence of the anarchy (only when they lose) of modern American leftism comes to us from Austin, Texas where police were forced to arrest several people after a protest grew violent endangering the surrounding community. As the police were arresting one of the protesters, a mob of hostile, angry liberals surrounded them and turned a tense situation into a borderline riot.

(Excerpt) Read more at constitution.com ...

Hopefully, they do that under Trump, and the police will have the authority to shoot anyone that tries to take a prisoner away from them! The left is typically a bunch of fucking Billy's BUT they need a crowd to support them, fucking cowards!

The latest evidence of the anarchy (only when they lose) of modern American leftism comes to us from Austin, Texas where police were forced to arrest several people after a protest grew violent endangering the surrounding community. As the police were arresting one of the protesters, a mob of hostile, angry liberals surrounded them and turned a tense situation into a borderline riot.

(Excerpt) Read more at constitution.com ...
Yeah, and if the police end up killing someone who is black,
this will add more fuel to the fire, no doubt!

The left did this a few years ago. They ringed police officers and threatened them until they got pepper sprayed, then sued because they got pepper sprayed.

This is going beyond the police departments who are vulnerable. Protesters should be met with thousands and thousands of citizens ready to do battle and who will protect the police.

Sometimes nailing a dead crow to a post in a cornfield is enough to deter the other crows. Sometimes you need more posts. Apparently there is a wide variation in IQ amongst crows.

NYcarbineer
Huge difference.

The Constitutionalists I know who were worried about liberal agenda to weaken the Second Amendment, use arms to enforce LAWS that apply to ALL people.

That is different from a crowd that is rebelling AGAINST the LAW in order to protest for ONE SIDE and against the other, when BOTH sides are supposed to be equally protected by law.

NYcarbineer
Huge difference.

The Constitutionalists I know who were worried about liberal agenda to weaken the Second Amendment, use arms to enforce LAWS that apply to ALL people.

That is different from a crowd that is rebelling AGAINST the LAW in order to protest for ONE SIDE and against the other, when BOTH sides are supposed to be equally protected by law.

Huge difference? IOW armed rebellion is only justified if you agree with it?

Fucking retarded.

Show us where the Constitution authorizes armed rebellion, since you're defending the 'Consitutionalists'.

NYcarbineer
Huge difference.

Fucking retarded.

Show us where the Constitution authorizes armed rebellion, since you're defending the 'Consitutionalists'.

Dear NYcarbineer:
When police use arms to defend the law
that isn't armed rebellion, it's called security
and defense. The difference is ENFORCING
Constitutional laws to protect everyone equally.

You and I are talking about two different things, obviously.

I'm talking about Constitutionalists DEFENDING the law so there IS NO VIOLENT confrontation.

And then I'm comparing it to lawless uprising to riot and threaten that VIOLATES laws instead of DEFENDING them.

Where did you get that I am defending any kind of rebellion against law or govt?

Sorry we are talking past each other,
because that is the OPPOSITE of what I mean!

Sorry NYcarbineer
Whatever you are saying, I'm not talking about that
but the PROPER use of defense to PREVENT any
such disruption from arising in the first place.

NYcarbineer
Huge difference.

Fucking retarded.

Dear NYcarbineer:

I'm talking about Constitutionalists DEFENDING the law so there IS NO VIOLENT confrontation.

And then I'm comparing it to lawless uprising to riot and threaten that VIOLATES laws instead of DEFENDING them.

Where did you get that I am defending any kind of rebellion against law or govt?

Sorry NYcarbineer

You claimed no one on the right advocates armed rebellion after I brought it up.

NYcarbineer
Huge difference.

Fucking retarded.

Dear NYcarbineer:

Sorry NYcarbineer

You claimed no one on the right advocates armed rebellion after I brought it up.

I can only reference my Constitutionalist friends, and can't speak for anyone I can't confirm.

And the ones who talked about any kind of taking up of arms only do this in a LAWFUL context, and not anything LIKE the protests we're seeing confronting police and assaulting other people which is lawless.

the DIFFERENCE in approach to law and govt:
the Constitutionalists invoke the SAME authority of law the govt uses, so they KNOW NOT to break laws which weakens this authority of law. They confront govt on the same standards and principles that GIVE authority to govt in the first place. So of course they follow laws. That's the whole point: in order to enforce and rebuke others by the law, you have to be following them, not breaking them or you have no ground to stand on!

Those protesting on the left for LACK of this power and authority DON'T connect with or invoke that sense of equal responsibility and equal power as police and govt
based on laws. They approach the situation as "them vs. us" the people "in power with privilege" vs. the people "with no power." so it's combative and competitive.

NYcarbineer perhaps you are talking about people at such extremes they LITERALLY believe it would come to "armed revolution" as in physical warfare.

I don't know any of those types personally so I have no frame of reference and can't speak for them.

I'm talking about the Constitutionalist types who believe in lawful enforcement and defense. sorry this wasn't clear.

lets just all be happy that by early december, it will be between 0 and 32 every night, and no one will want to protest,,,unless Soros hires 100,000 polar bears.

New Topics

Forum List

Back