Liberal Policies Make Prison More Fun

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The prison which opened in 2017 as Britain’s second biggest with space for 2,000 offenders pioneered a liberal approach to create a more “domestic” environment to aid rehabilitation with cells rebranded as rooms, prison blocks known as “communities” and inmates provided with laptops when they arrive.

Not to mention there are great fringe benefits. Unfortunately, the article focuses on prison employees and doesn't seem to address whether this new liberal system rehabilitates better than normal prison. If I were a criminal, I think I would like to stick around longer or made sure I came back soon.

Does it mention the prison shower scene?

If it's more "liberal" I assume they are provided with gerbils, knotted ropes, a bite-proof pillow, female hormones & fake virtue signals in every "room"

The prison which opened in 2017 as Britain’s second biggest with space for 2,000 offenders pioneered a liberal approach to create a more “domestic” environment to aid rehabilitation with cells rebranded as rooms, prison blocks known as “communities” and inmates provided with laptops when they arrive.

Not to mention there are great fringe benefits. Unfortunately, the article focuses on prison employees and doesn't seem to address whether this new liberal system rehabilitates better than normal prison. If I were a criminal, I think I would like to stick around longer or made sure I came back soon.

Convicts with benefits...LOL!

Forum List

Back