Liberal movie critic on Lone Survivor: Brown people bad, American people good.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
"As the film portrays them [the Navy SEALS], their attitudes to the incredibly complex War on Terror, fought hillside by bloody hillside in the Afghan frontier with both U.S. and Taliban forces contributing to an unconscionably high civilian body count, were simple: Brown people bad, American people good."

Should give everyone a little incite on how these people on the left think. That is what she took away from the movie.

We pretty much understand that liberals think:

All brown people good and all American people bad, so it does not shock me that some pathetic left wing C word would take that from that movie.

Yet, interestingly enough, this stupid typical simplistic, hypocritical C word left winger ignored the fact that muslims saved the recipient of the Medal of Honor, who....was the actual lone survivor.

AmyNicholson__130701154123-e1372693308612-200x247.jpg

Look at her typical, stupid, know it all, American hating face.

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. http://www.laweekly.com/2013-12-26/film-tv/lone-survivor-mark-wahlberg-review/?_r=true

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that there aren't "brown" Americans?

Interesting..

It sounds to me like the author did, but I don't find it the least bit interesting. The bigots on the left always segregate and divide people by exploiting their differences, race being one of their favorite tools. The far left also has an anti-military attitude and has for a couple of generations now. None of this is new

Interesting..

It sounds to me like the author did, but I don't find it the least bit interesting. The bigots on the left always segregate and divide people by exploiting their differences, race being one of their favorite tools. The far left also has an anti-military attitude and has for a couple of generations now. None of this is new

The critic had to ignore the entire last third of the film where a group of Afghan villagers save the last surviving Navy SEALs life and defends him from the Taliban to get the idea that this movie was presenting all 'brown people' as bad.

This is just more identity politics ideology where a movie/song/theater is only good if it extols the 'Other' )i.e. nonwhite heterosexual males) and presents white heterosexual males as the scum of the Earth. This idiot didn't even watch the whole movie and yet runs her mouth like she is just telling things that should obviously be true to everyone.

Her perspective is very typical of our elites in both parties and corporate culture.

Lone Survivor has proven to be such a hit that the libtards have to say something to hit back at America. Some theaters have had to cancel showings of other films just to accommodate the Lone Survivor crowd.

Lone Survivor has proven to be such a hit that the libtards have to say something to hit back at America. Some theaters have had to cancel showings of other films just to accommodate the Lone Survivor crowd.

The Hate America Firsters cant let a good patriotic movie go unchallenged.

Obviously the non-racist thing to do would have been to die instead of make brown peoe look bad.

Lol, but only if it isn't the libtard themselves, oh no, then it's 'Nuke 'em from orbit, just to be sure!'

roflmao

"As the film portrays them [the Navy SEALS], their attitudes to the incredibly complex War on Terror, fought hillside by bloody hillside in the Afghan frontier with both U.S. and Taliban forces contributing to an unconscionably high civilian body count, were simple: Brown people bad, American people good."

Should give everyone a little incite on how these people on the left think. That is what she took away from the movie.

All brown people good and all American people bad, so it does not shock me that some pathetic left wing C word would take that from that movie.

Yet, interestingly enough, this stupid typical simplistic, hypocritical C word left winger ignored the fact that muslims saved the recipient of the Medal of Honor, who....was the actual lone survivor.

Do you have a link?

Funny, I was talking to someone about this - this morning.
Look at the difference between critics and real people

IMDB...7.8 stars from moviegoers...5.9 critics
Metacritic....59 out of 100 rating!!...79 out of 100 from moviegoers
Rotten Tomatoes...72% critics....90% moviegoers
Scroll down on RottenTomatoes and look at the critics comments...hilarious...all political

I wonder if this blonde bitch has an idea of what it was like living under the Taliban, esp if you were a woman. I saw a Afghani movie about a little girl whose parents were slaughtered by the Taliban for no reason. She had no one to take care of her, so she dressed as a boy to go to school. You see countless injustices by the taliban. Including a woman who gets stoned to death because she was raped by a Taliban member. So her crime was adultry! This sentence was sanctioned by her husband.

The little girl is eventually discovered and her crime of god forbide going to school is a serious one. The Taliban judge, sentences her to a forced marriage to a man who could literally be her great grandfather. This scumbag brings her to his home where there are a handful of other you "wives." He tells her to clean or be beaten. He checks her "maturity" status and gleeful states it will only be a year or so before he can consumate the marriage.

I couldn't watch anymore of it.

Whether one agrees with Afghan war or not, one thing is for sure, the Taliban is just as bad if not worse than the NAZIs. They are monsters. The soliders in Afghan are the HEROS.

Furthermore as followers of Islam, they are blind cult members to a demonic religion!

The carpet muncher probably had to get the pubic hair out of her mouth in order to have that picture taken.

Funny, I was talking to someone about this - this morning.
Look at the difference between critics and real people

IMDB...7.8 stars from moviegoers...5.9 critics
Metacritic....59 out of 100 rating!!...79 out of 100 from moviegoers
Rotten Tomatoes...72% critics....90% moviegoers
Scroll down on RottenTomatoes and look at the critics comments...hilarious...all political

Cant have white men being shown in a good light, now can we?

White people are racists by nature unless they are in the act of attacking another white person undeservedly (but all white people deserve it, so no worries).

/s

Interesting..

I was referring to the post..which made the distinction.

And it's the right that continues to parade around with Confederate flags and call the Civil War the war of northern aggression.

marcus luttrell is not a recipient of the medal of honor. he is, however, an ass.

Last edited:

Interesting..

And it's the right that continues to parade around with Confederate flags and call the Civil War the war of northern aggression.

Which has ZERO to do with race, as many Confederates were nonwhite and you know it.

The only people advocating laws based on race are Democrats, the same as it has been for more than two centuries.

marcus luttrell is not a recipient of the medal of honor. he is, however, an ass.

As you are an ass for your diatribe.

He might be an ass, but he has earned the right and you have not.

Which has ZERO to do with race, as many Confederates were nonwhite and you know it.

The only people advocating laws based on race are Democrats, the same as it has been for more than two centuries.

Confederates were traitors.

Do you agree with that assessment?

Forum List

Back