Liberal "mindfull stupidity" blamed for Measles outbreak

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that for every liberal anti-vaccer there is a Michelle Bachmann.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only liberals are stupid enough to resurrect a serious disease that had been conquered in this country. Yeah, let's invite all those third world kids into the country and force our schools to expose them to our kids without telling anyone they were at risk and threatening doctors with charges if they warned anyone. Stupid assholes.

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
these people deny scientific facts therefore they are conservatives
William Jennings Bryan? The Luddites? It would be more apropos to say that present day Social-Conservatives are the inheritors of Paleo-Progressivism.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a Liberal/Conservative thing. I know several Conservatives who are anti-vaccination. Thankfully, none of them now has young kids.

There is a very outspoken chiropractor in Pittsburgh (Dr James Winer, D.C.) who has more than 30 hours of call-in radio programming each weak on several different radio stations, and he tells his listeners that they are crazy if they have their children vaccinated. He gives them detailed instructions on how to force school officials to accept their kids without the "required" proofs of vaccinations.

Disir

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's beautiful.

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only liberals are stupid enough to resurrect a serious disease that had been conquered in this country. Yeah, let's invite all those third world kids into the country and force our schools to expose them to our kids without telling anyone they were at risk and threatening doctors with charges if they warned anyone. Stupid assholes.
Wow...first you call liberals stupid- and yes- those liberals who don't vacinate their kids are stupid- and then you go all stupid blaming 'third world kids' for measles- when there is absolutely no evidence that this outbreak is the result of 'third world kids'.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow...first you call liberals stupid- and yes- those liberals who don't vacinate their kids are stupid- and then you go all stupid blaming 'third world kids' for measles- when there is absolutely no evidence that this outbreak is the result of 'third world kids'.
You make my case for me.

Undocumented Immigrants bringing diseases across border - ABC15 Arizona

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score
The anti-vaxxer crowd is pretty bipartisan, as far as I can see. For every Jenny McCarthy there's an Alex Jones.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List