Liberal Maggot News

It's no wonder Democrats are so screwed up, all they listen to and constantly repeat is the lies of liberal maggot news and the traitors of the Washington swamp.
You're right. We should be listening to those who know him best. No one knows you like family.

“Today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.”

From the back cover of a soon to come out(7/14) book by Mary Trump(niece) titled “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”

mmm interesting .. a 55 yr. old "niece" that supposedly knew Trump as a 3 year old kid ... :disbelief:

Last edited:
It's no wonder Democrats are so screwed up, all they listen to and constantly repeat is the lies of liberal maggot news and the traitors of the Washington swamp.
You're right. We should be listening to those who know him best. No one knows you like family.

“Today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.”

From the back cover of a soon to come out(7/14) book by Mary Trump(niece) titled “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
mmm interesting .. a 55 yr. old "niece" that supposedly knew Trump as a 3 year old kiid.
Families tell stories. Plus, she's a trained psychologist with a Ph.D. She's obviously seen a lot of his mental pathologies first hand and easily coupled it with family lore.

mmm interesting .. a 55 yr. old "niece" that supposedly knew Trump as a 3 year old kiid.
Families tell stories. Plus, she's a trained psychologist with a Ph.D. She's obviously seen a lot of his mental pathologies first hand and easily coupled it with family lore.

You know konradv, you just have a lousy argument on this TeDiouS example ... it happens.. :eusa_doh:

mmm .. so were you obstinate as a 3 year old as well? ... :poke:

This thread is so unfair to honest maggots who do so much good work cleaning up the shit liberals spew in their wake. Imagine how much cleaner San Francisco would be, for example, if liberal maggots just got down on all 4s and helped honest work-a-day natural-born maggots pick up the crap and turn it into something useful!

You know konradv, you just have a lousy argument on this TeDiouS example ... it happens.. mmm .. so were you obstinate as a 3 year old as well?
I grew out of it. The author's contention is that Trump never did. Don't shoot the messenger. Offer some evidence to the contrary, if you can, or is that the problem; there isn't any?

I agree 100%. Be nice, kido. I was once a liberal too. These gents just might be tomrows Conservatives.

Everyone starts out conservative. They generally grow out of it. The general trend is that individuals grow more liberal as they age. That's a natural consequence of getting experience in the real world.

I always love your alternative universe. Tell us again how babies are conservative.

I'm glad we have a President that stands up for truth, justice and the American way .. a relative superman while the maggots spew crap news and undermine America at every opportunity..

View attachment 358978.
I agree 100%. Be nice, kido. I was once a liberal too. These gents just might be tomrows Conservatives.

No, like myself you are still a liberal. What you are not is a progressive.

Are you a liberal if you are for abortion like I am? (Kill as many potential Democrats in the womb as possible)

I always love your alternative universe. Tell us again how babies are conservative.

Babies start out as selfish parasites, which are conservative traits. Independence and empathy, which are liberal traits, are learned with experience.

People tend to get more liberal as they age. That's what the science says. I know how facts often trigger conservatives, but that doesn't mean we should stop presenting facts.

I know the question wasn't directed to me but I have heard this asked on other boards. There IS consensus: Conservative babies cry and whine 73% less do those destined to the heartbreak of liberalism. The male babies of conservative couples tend to thrive with more vigor than do those of liberals who seems to have a problem making it alive out of the delivery room. Once at home the conservative male babies tend to urinate into their diapers while liberal babies wait until lying on the changing table then piss in their parents' faces.

I do hope that helps!

Everyone starts out conservative. They generally grow out of it. The general trend is that individuals grow more liberal as they age. That's a natural consequence of getting experience in the real world.
So you're saying the older you get the stupider you get?

I'm glad we have a President that stands up for truth, justice and the American way .. a relative superman while the maggots spew crap news and undermine America at every opportunity..

View attachment 358978.

I would never join a club that would have trump as a member

you can mock and ridicule liberals all you want
you can call us names and accuse us of ridiculous crimes

but in the end.......YOU voted for a piece of shit for president...

THAT is how much YOU hate America!

and according to what I'm reading...many of us are not going to forget this or forgive it....

View attachment 358978.

I would never join a club that would have trump as a member

you can mock and ridicule liberals all you want
you can call us names and accuse us of ridiculous crimes

but in the end.......YOU voted for a piece of shit for president...

THAT is how much YOU hate America!

and according to what I'm reading...many of us are not going to forget this or forgive it....

You mean it could get even worse .. :rolleyes:

Oh well, no worries .. every-time I'm convinced TDS hating Democrats/Fake News/gullible puppets couldn't get any worse .. they double down on worse... :lol:

But liberals now border on self destructive idiots or treason.

Creeping senility lets the lizard brain out, often leading to increased conservatism and statements like that. Those who age with mental faculties intact grow more liberal as they age.
Creeping old age and senility. What's your excuse for being ignorant ? Are you deliberately being stupid?
Yours is being liberal, apparently.

Forum List

Back