Liberal Loons now Blame Clinton for Obama's possible loss. LOL

The New York Slimes quips that Bubba purposely gave Obama bad advice on how to go after Romney. hahaha.. Bubba would never do such a thing, would he???

The New York Slimes quips that Bubba purposely gave Obama bad advice on how to go after Romney. hahaha.. Bubba would never do such a thing, would he???

LMAO......wait till Fox News gets hold of this. They'll start interrupting one of every four Benghazi dramas to include it.

LMAO......wait till Fox News gets hold of this. They'll start interrupting one of every four Benghazi dramas to include it.

Dead Americans is Benghazi drama??? REALLY? You're the typical leftist THUG, like your pathetic leader.. you don't give a shit about anyone or anything except your liberal religion. See that hamster in the corner of your basement? Go put it in a baggy and shove it straight up your stank bunghole.. clear out the cobwebs.. then get back to me when you actually have something concise and factual to say..

Has to blame someone. So what if it's someone who has supported the "messiah". Obama, you didnt do that!

Obama is doing the right thing, Clinton is right about Romney.

And what would that be ?

Wipe his ass with the constitution ?

Fuck the constitution. It was written by old white men who owned slaves and counted them as being worth 3/5 of a man...about the same as they figured a woman was worth. That takes real caring souls. Do you realize that less than 100 years before the constitution was written, in this country, witches were still being tortured and hung in the public square cause the good book says, "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live"

..............................Salem Witch Trials............................
400px-Witchcraft_at_Salem_Village.jpg

Last edited:
Obama is doing the right thing, Clinton is right about Romney.

And what would that be ?

Fuck the constitution. It was written by old white men who owned slaves and counted them as being worth 3/5 of a man...about the same as they figured a woman was worth. That takes real caring souls. Do you realize that less than 100 years before the constitution was written, in this country, witches were still being tortured and hung in the public square cause the good book says, "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live"

^^^Leftist crackpot talking about witches ^^^

And what would that be ?

You missed the point.....I said, Fuck The Constitution

Well Clinton is a better politician and a much better POTUS than Barry will ever be.

Hell. He and Hil probably hate Barrys guts and just trying to make the best of a way bad situation.

The nimwit in Chief sucks as POTUS and its real hard to make a silk purse out of that sows ear. Jeeze.

Nah.. I didn't miss your asinine rant. I just chose to ignore your looney outburst.

Nah.. I didn't miss your asinine rant. I just chose to ignore your looney outburst.

No...you wanted to cover it up. One thing I've learned about nuts like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity.......they're educated but stupid.

Cover up what??!! That you're offended by witches and slavery still??!! :eusa_shifty:

Did you liberals all just come from some crackpot rally this morning? I swear, most of you are fucking off your rocker more than usual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo]"Taps" - YouTube[/ame]​

October 25, 2012

The Tea Party's OVER!

"The right wing has lost the election of 2012.

The evidence for this is overwhelming, yet it is the year’s best-kept secret. Mitt Romney would not be throwing virtually all of his past positions overboard if he thought the nation were ready to endorse the full-throated conservatism he embraced to win the Republican nomination.

“Ideas have consequences” is one of the conservative movement’s most honored slogans. That the conservatives’ standard-bearer is now trying to escape the consequences of their ideas tells us all we need to know about who is winning the philosophical battle — and, because ideas do matter, who will win the election."

(sniff...wimper....wimper...)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back