Liberal/Leftist/Democrats ALL IN Supporting CORRUPTION on STEROIDS.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
There is NO DOUBT that the clinton crime foundation is corrupt to the core.
There is NO DOUBT that the obama regime is corrupt to the core protecting the clinton crime foundation.
There is NO DOUBT that hitlery has LIED about so many things she can barely keep track of all her LIES.
There is NO DOUBT that the clinton crime foundation is nothing more than a PAY FOR PLAY money laundering slush fund for the clintons, who are now criminally guilty of RICO laws.
There is NO DOUBT that when Trump is elected president these CRIMINALS will all be in JAIL.

ANYONE supporting the clinton crime foundation HATE America and the rule of LAW. They are willfully ignoring the MIND NUMBING CORRUPTION of the clintons, the obama administration, the Washington establishment and the BIASED, LYING, CORRUPT MEDIA LEFTIST PROPAGANDA MACHINE.

Last edited:
It is off the fucking charts how EVERY literate, rational (there is a surprising percentage of the population that are fucking nuts apparently -or are they just stupid- and support Crooked Hillary) person knows that Crooked Hillary is unfit for a government job and indeed should, along with her corrupt associates, be prosecuted for numerous felonies. Lock them up and let's move forward together!

The Donald 2016

Defcon 4 - remember the long game. Do not go off half cocked.

He's going to try to break her. Maybe we can salvage our reputation.

Stay safe - terrorist strikes tomorrow. Be aware. Pray for Trump.

The choice is simple... either a man that's an outsider who's going to drain the swamp, or an establishment corrupt criminal who's been under criminal investigation the majority of time she's been a parasite on the American tax payers... pretty simple.

One will make America great again, one will complete obama's journey of destroying our nation.

I hope that Wiki can get the info out in time for the rest to wake up.

They will ignore it I'm sure. Lost cause :/

I hope that Wiki can get the info out in time for the rest to wake up.

They will ignore it I'm sure. Lost cause :/
Aside from hitlery being clapped in irons and perp walked to jail where she belongs, I think it's all said and done at this point. Those voting Trump can't be swayed, and those voting hitlery can't be swayed either, they hate America and want a criminal for president, and there's no one left in the middle. It's over now, and we'll see the results Tuesday.

And there is still no doubt that HRC will win on Tuesday.

Does it give you even the slightest concern that she has sold out to the multinational corporations? That she accepts tens of millions of dollars from governments that murder their LGBT and non religious citizens? Does that give you any pause at all or are you incapable of rational thought?

Does it give you even the slightest concern that she has sold out to the multinational corporations? That she accepts tens of millions of dollars from governments that murder their LGBT and non religious citizens? Does that give you any pause at all or are you incapable of rational thought?

It gives me the same pause that it would give a Trump supporter who heads a multi-national, does multi-million dollar deals in Arabia I suppose. I wish that the rest of the world would be on the same page as we are but the fact is that they are not. And the fact is that we need to do business with some people with whom we would rather not.

The ME pays Clinton for "favors" - as does everyone else. This is no longer a country we are sluts to a pimp.

It gives me the same pause that it would give a Trump supporter who heads a multi-national, does multi-million dollar deals in Arabia I suppose. I wish that the rest of the world would be on the same page as we are but the fact is that they are not. And the fact is that we need to do business with some people with whom we would rather not.
What type of "business" are the clintons in? What exactly do they sell or or do as a multi-national corporation?

What type of "business" are the clintons in? What exactly do they sell or or do as a multi-national corporation?

They do philanthropy, lectures and are authors. I never said they were a multi-national corporation....

When there is no terrorist strikes tomorrow will you admit you are delusional?

They sell access to the Federal government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back