Liberal Insanity: Seattle To Fine Residents For Throwing Food In The Garbage

The people of liberal cities like Seattle vote for the idiots who pass these idiotic laws so they have no one to blame but themselves.

I would respond by taking my garbage and dumping it in front of City Hall late at night when no one was looking.

I can see the bears now...

Someone did not think this through.

The Revolutionary War started over minor shit like this. A tax on tea and stamps I believe. What would Sam Adams think about a law telling him what he was allowed to put in his garbage?

Foodstuffs are beneficial to landfills. It speeds up the decomposition process and generates methane that is tapped and either used on site or sold on the market.

These people don't know what in the fuck they're talking about.

The jew Michael Savage is right. Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Can you just imagine being fined for throwing leftovers in the garbage? Again, total insanity!

Seattle to Fine Residents for Throwing Food in the Garbage CNS News

I was going to post this tonight. I jammed up my garbage disposal trying to put too many leftovers in it. Now I have extra food in the garbage lol. I have a garden out back and know the value of composting but this is too much.
Oh yeah, first they will "red tag" your container ( to embarrass)...hefty fines will follow.
Organic Nazis:biggrin:

The thing is, they get to search our garbage to enforce this law, and that gives them probable cause for a search, and anything they find is admissible in court for ANY crime, including drug laws, tax laws, etc. See how civil liberties are evaporating?

The thing is, they get to search our garbage to enforce this law, and that gives them probable cause for a search, and anything they find is admissible in court for ANY crime, including drug laws, tax laws, etc. See how civil liberties are evaporating?

There is no expectation of privacy in once you put your garbage at the curb, as decided by the Supreme Court in 1988.

FindLaw Cases and Codes

There is no expectation of privacy in once you put your garbage at the curb, as decided by the Supreme Court in 1988.

FindLaw Cases and Codes
Time to invest in an incinerator.

Forum List

Back