Liberal Hypocrisy

Brian Williams Hails Obama's 'Strong' SOTU, Boosts Obama's Record, 'Humor and Feistiness'
13 NewsBusters.org blogs by Matt Hadro

NBC's Brian Williams was dripping with praise and support for President Obama after his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, touting areas where he was "strong" and quoting a sympathetic New Yorker interview of the President.

So, he doesn't show a bias? Read more @ Brian Williams Hails Obama's 'Strong' SOTU, Boosts Obama's Record, 'Humor and Feistiness' | NewsBusters

Don't Know the Party of a Politician Caught in a Scandal? He's Probably a Democrat

3 NewsBusters.org blogs by Geoffrey Dickens

Within the span of 40 seconds, NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams reported on two politicians caught in scandals, one a Republican the other a Democrat, but he gave the party affiliation of only one of the troubled politicians. Can you guess which one?
From Don't Know the Party of a Politician Caught in a Scandal? He's Probably a Democrat | NewsBusters

Just look back at Michelle Obama's job in Illinois. She got big raises each time Obama advanced politically. And when she quit, the job went away. It was a high paying unnecessary job designed just to pay her big bucks. I guess that is why some liberals think there is dishonesty involved with every good paying job. They get money without really earning it, so figure the entire world does, too.

Multi-Millionaire Brian Williams Lectures Viewers on Income Inequality

By Kyle Drennen | January 21, 2014

C'mon. The guy reportedly make 13 MILLION a year and he's preaching about income equality. What's he doing to share his wealth with the poor?

Read more: Multi-Millionaire Brian Williams Lectures Viewers on Income Inequality | NewsBusters

:eek:

Well, here are my thoughts. When I discuss wealth inequality (I think I went into this with Predfan the other day) I think we should primarily focus on people becoming wealthy through illegitimate means. Specifically, I'm talking about the folks who (through various methods) manipulate Congresspeople into passing bills/regulations that erase competitors, or bailout the banks, etc, etc. Wall Street practically has a free pass to do whatever the fuck it wants without any consequence whatsoever. Get rich and worry later about the consequences, right?

What I'm getting at is that no one's worried about the Brian Williamses of the world; he's a guy that makes $13 million a year because he's legitimately worth it. People pay him to speak because they know it'll draw crowds. They pay him to endorse products because they know it will move units. I don't think anyone's opposed to earning what your truly "worth" on this planet.

On top of it his net worth is $40mm. Large? Yes. But pocket change for the REAL pushers and movers of the world. Williams is a peasant, comparatively.

Bill Gates - alone - is worth about 1,800 times that. The Rothschild family? Maybe 10,000 times that.

Last edited:
Longknife, can you tell us exactly how little money someone has to make before you'll graciously permit them to talk about income inequality? Give us an exact figure, and justify your reasoning.

Of course, if they're not at least doing well, you'd accuse them of "jealousy". Yes, your attempt to make all discussion of income inequality off-limits really is that obvious.

Longknife, can you tell us exactly how little money someone has to make before you'll graciously permit them to talk about income inequality? Give us an exact figure, and justify your reasoning.

Of course, if they're not at least doing well, you'd accuse them of "jealousy". Yes, your attempt to make all discussion of income inequality off-limits really is that obvious.

Is is more than clear to me that you totally ignored by other posts WITH LINKS that showed his liberalism and hypocrisy. As usual, people like you do their best to deflect anything you disagree with.

Again, what is your response to the other posts? Or, don't you have one. :evil:

New Topics

Forum List

Back