Liberal Extremists Obsessed With Replacing Most Successful President In DECADES / Ever With...

Yah, the ones that were kidna.....er......detaining a mile or more from those federal buildings.

Don't you ever get tired of being proven to be a LYING, PROPAGANDA-SPREADING POS?

PORTLAND, OREGON - JULY 22: A protester throws flaming trash toward the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse after breaking through a newly-reinforced perimeter fence on July 22, 2020 in Portland, Oregon. The night marked 56 days of protests in Portland following the death of George Floyd in police custody. (Photo …

Foreign-funded, Democrat politician/leader-supported domestic terrorists barricaded federal officers in a federal building and torched it, attempting to murder the federal law enforcement officers inside. This is not a one-time occurrence.

These terrorist criminal pieces of fecal matter - enemies of the state - burned federal office buildings in Seattle, Portland, and other locations. They have attacked and burned down police stations in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, and other Democrat-run cities all over the US...

And you have been exposed as a worthless, lying, terrorist-supporting POS who has no credibility whatsoever. Thank you for demonstrating there is no reason to talk / listen to you.

You still leave out the part where the Rump Brown Shirts were going into the streets with rented vehicles and dragging citizens into them. It's called Kidnapping. Stalin would be proud of you.

Yah, the ones that were kidna.....er......detaining a mile or more from those federal buildings.

Don't you ever get tired of being proven to be a LYING, PROPAGANDA-SPREADING POS?

PORTLAND, OREGON - JULY 22: A protester throws flaming trash toward the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse after breaking through a newly-reinforced perimeter fence on July 22, 2020 in Portland, Oregon. The night marked 56 days of protests in Portland following the death of George Floyd in police custody. (Photo …

Foreign-funded, Democrat politician/leader-supported domestic terrorists barricaded federal officers in a federal building and torched it, attempting to murder the federal law enforcement officers inside. This is not a one-time occurrence.

These terrorist criminal pieces of fecal matter - enemies of the state - burned federal office buildings in Seattle, Portland, and other locations. They have attacked and burned down police stations in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, and other Democrat-run cities all over the US...

And you have been exposed as a worthless, lying, terrorist-supporting POS who has no credibility whatsoever. Thank you for demonstrating there is no reason to talk / listen to you.

You still leave out the part where the Rump Brown Shirts were going into the streets with rented vehicles and dragging citizens into them. It's called Kidnapping. Stalin would be proud of you.

My Goodness it must totally suck to be you.

You just keep posting this nonsense. Most of us that voted that didn't vote for Rump have already voted. It only shows just how desperate you really are.

You just keep posting this nonsense. Most of us that voted that didn't vote for Rump have already voted. It only shows just how desperate you really are.

I'm not trying to change your vote.
I don't think that you are intelligent enough to consider facts or consequences.
I just enjoy making fun of your stupid ignorant ass.

I don't think that you are intelligent enough to consider facts or consequences.

it's time to clean out the gene pool until after this election. Say goodnight, Gracie.

it's time to clean out the gene pool until after this election. Say goodnight, Gracie.

You would drown in your own waste, loser.

Forum List

Back