Liberal Extremist 'Woke' Left Are Equivalent To Rabid Dogs

The song is about the atrocities of slavery, according to the band member who wrote it...but to the rabid, ignorant, easily-offended snowflakes it sounds 'racist' and 'wrong' to THEM, so the song must be banned, it must be banned from allowing anyone to hear it because it offends THEM!
Because they are not capable of actually thinking beyond their indoctrination.

I indulged in the indoctrination in the 60's and 70's, but somehow I knew yet what was right and what was wrong, and I was a big Stones fan but I knew the the song was not in any way glorifying the slave trade.

So I guess that means you also agree with the fact that a boy can still be called a girl even if he still has a penis. :rolleyes:
I don't care if boys call themselves girls. I care when I'm expected to validate their reality rather than be true to my own. Fuck that. Fuckin' sissy-ass ladyboys. Shove it. I'm not responsible for carrying the weight of somebody else's insecurity. Maybe they're so touchy about it because some part of them knows they're full of shit.

I don't care if boys call themselves girls. I care when I'm expected to validate their reality rather than be true to my own. Fuck that. Fuckin' sissy-ass ladyboys. Shove it. I'm not responsible for carrying the weight of your insecurity. Maybe they're so touchy about it because some part of them knows they're full of shit.
You know what I care about? I care about our kids that are being taught this crap that has caused gender confusion to rise some 4000%.

No doubt you don't care.

You know what I care about? I care about our kids that are being taught this crap that has caused gender confusion to rise some 4000%.

No doubt you don't care.
As long as it doesn't affect me and I'm not expected to lie to people I really don't give a fuck. Let them cut their nuts off. Weird phenomenon but whatever.

No doubt you don't care.

If some mental midget wants to pretend to be something he/she is not have at it but don't try and force it in others

You want to kill lefties. Some of them want to kill you too. Maybe you can find a way to bond over that common view. hahaha
'Put Down' does not mean to 'kill' anyone. It is akin to putting them in their place, which is not at the head of the 'majority' food chain when they are the minute minority.

'Put Down' does not mean to 'kill' anyone. It is akin to putting them in their place, which is not at the head of the 'majority' food chain when they are the minute minority.
Oh.

I thought it meant killing somebody/something. You know, like when you put an animal down. She even compared them to wild animals. I don't know. It sure came off as violent to me, and I've seen this same poster making similar suggestions before.

Last edited:
Oh.

I thought it meant killing somebody/something. You know, like when you put an animal down. She even compared them to wild animals. I don't know. It sure came off as violent to me, and I've seen this same poster making similar suggestions before.
The violence has come from the 'rabid dogs' - Liberal Extremists, Biden Appointed Eco-Terrorists, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM, etc...

Rabies is a deadly virus that causes inflammation of the brain and spinal cord that causes the host to go insane, devoid of clear thought, extremely violet, lashing out and attacking irrationally and randomly.

In the united states we have witnessed the rise and spread of the 'Woke' culture, one being hailed and celebrated by the Leftist Extremists. 'Woke' is defined as
'alert to injustice in society, especially racism.'

View attachment 552116

'Woke' is not a social justice movement within the united States. It is a DISEASE, a mental viral disease like rabies that infects the host, attacks the brain, causes insanity, extreme violence, and irrational lashing out, attacking randomly, irrationally. Instead of being celebrated and spread, it needs to be treated as the deadly disease it is that eventually destroys the host and those who are affected by it, just like rabies.

Once the 'disease' started to spread amongst leftist extremists, as it got worse, they began to irrationally, violently lashing out at anyone and everyone, 'biting' friend and foe alike. Case in point, during their violent rage across the US over past slavery in our past during which they sought to destroy the country culturally, when they began tearing down statues, they went into a sort of rabies-driven 'feeding frenzy' and began tearing down statues of anti-racist heroes.

View attachment 552137

Hans Christian Heg (December 21, 1829 – September 20, 1863) was a Norwegian American abolitionist, journalist, anti-slavery activist, politician and soldier ... He was an anti-slavery HERO; jet the rabid Leftist Extremists were mentally absent to rational thought, driven by their rabid mental state. In that that state they are irsane, ignorant, and act without rational thought.

Another, more recent example: The Rolling Stones are the latest target of the rabid 'Woke' crowd:

Rolling Stones Go Woke, Retire One of Their Biggest Hits from Concert Playlist

Weak, frail, easily-offended, yet rabid snowflakes have targeted the Rolling Stones, specifically one of their biggest hits: 'Brown Sugar'

Insane-driven rabid 'woke' lach out, attack, without rational, intelligent thought, as in this case, without fully understanding WHY they are doing so. They just know they are 'OFFENDED'.

The Rolling Stones have decided not to play 'Brown Sugar' anymore because the rabid Liberal Leftist Extremists hate the song, believe it to be racist, and do not want to hear the song anymore and do not want anyone else to be able to hear it.
- If using rational thought and basic intelligence, these rabid extremists would understand that rather than attempt to deny the rest of the word from seeing or hearing something that offends THEM the more sane answer is simply: CHANGE THE CHANNEL, TURN OFF THE SONG, DON'T WATCH IT, DON'T LISTEN TO IT. No, not good enough for the rabid 'woke' extremists. They have to force their minority opinion and views on the vast majority, to deny everyone else the right toi listen to what they personally are offended by and do not want to listen to.

And in the midst of their rabid attack, lashing out irrationally, is the evidence of how in this state they are completely STUPID, devoid of rational thought. Take the words of the song, foir example:

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he's doing alright
Hear him whip the women just around midnight

The song is about the atrocities of slavery, according to the band member who wrote it...but to the rabid, ignorant, easily-offended snowflakes it sounds 'racist' and 'wrong' to THEM, so the song must be banned, it must be banned from allowing anyone to hear it because it offends THEM!

Enough is enough. It is time to stop alloiwng RABID, easily-offended minorities to dictate to the majority of the word what is tolerated, accepted, or allowed based on their Minority, easily-offended, ignorant, diseased irrational opinion.

The 'WOKE' must be 'put down', like rabid irrational dogs that they are. They must be relegated to the corner, penned up, instead of allowed to cntrol what the rest of us can do or not.

If you don't like a certain song, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
If you don't like a certain TV show or movie, TURN THE CHANNEL / DONT WATCH THE MOVIE.
If you don't like a certain statue, DOIN'T VISIT IT / LOOK AT IT.
If you don't like a certain flag, DON'T FLY IT, DON'T LOOK AT IT.

STOP RIOTING
STOP BURNING
STOP LOOTING
STOP DEFACING
STOP DESTROYING
STOP ASSAULTING
STOP MURDERING
...BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO MENTALLY FRAGILE AND SO EASILY OFFENDED THAT YOU WANT TO CONTROL THE REST OF THE WORLD AROUND YOU!

GET SOME SERIOUS F*ING PROFESSIONALMENTAL HELP!

says the people of 3 percenters, and aryan strikeforce and proud boys and james mason, etc.

Who are you talking about? It certainly is not me.
yea, but pj-media's readers are.

extremeright061.png

Forum List

Back