Liberal Democrats want to impeach Trump again

Mad_Jack_Flint dude he is the best POTUS sense our last great JFK .He brought back more jobs to the country than any president in 60 years and is doing things he said he would do.He is the most anti war president sense carter same as JFK he stepped on some very powerful toes in washington,that is why same as kennedy they have tried to kill him,there have been over 28 assassination attempts on his life because of that because he is dismanteling the deep state. You ask anybody that lives in washington and they will tell you it is a GHOSTTOWN now,the FBI headquarters building is boarded up,its locked,you cant go in there anymore. Trump has stopped child trafficking as well that flourised under Bush and Obama.

Biden got in and he is destroying America serving the deep state like every puppet president sense johnson all the way up to obama has.

Yeah, I fully understand the boogyman that you hate. But my point is how horribly you handle that hate. You degrade yourself by acting no better than them. If you act no better than those you hate then you are no better.
I don't kill babies do I. I don't allow millions of illegals to pour into the country while ignoring our immigration laws just to RIG elections. I don't attack our own energy industry just to placate a bunch of retarded tree huggers jacking up the price of gas and energy on the poor and middle class. Dems are assholes, there I summarized.

I don't kill babies do I. I don't allow millions of illegals to pour into the country while ignoring our immigration laws just to RIG elections. I don't attack our own energy industry just to placate a bunch of retarded tree huggers jacking up the price of gas and energy on the poor and middle class. Dems are assholes, there I summarized.
those kind of people of course are HIS heros sense he is commie loving America hater.

LA RAM FAN

You and those that vote for Trump will never sway me in my opinion of the man and let me state I am not impressed by Biden, Harris, Pelosi or Schumer and know the pendulum will swing back and put the GOP back into power because of those I mentioned failures.

STILL, I HATE TRUMP and will never vote for the man and nothing will change my mind!

LA RAM FAN

You and those that vote for Trump will never sway me in my opinion of the man and let me state I am not impressed by Biden, Harris, Pelosi or Schumer and know the pendulum will swing back and put the GOP back into power because of those I mentioned failures.

STILL, I HATE TRUMP and will never vote for the man and nothing will change my mind!
well im sorry you dont want a president in office that has done more for the people sense the great JFK.Im just glad many here dont think like that.at least your not a troll like the biden lovers who think he can do no wrong,they all hate America so i respect your opinion even though its pretty bizaare.

Last edited:
Understood, you don't do the things you hate the left for doing. What a mind blowing revelation, thanks for pointing that out captain random.

That poster is a troll, new day same old troll posts. Probably hasn't bathed in a week. Speaking of which Christ the stench coming off Dems during Covid is even more disgusting.
your preaching to the choir.He is easly one of USMBS greatest trolls that hate America that have penetrated this site. I am surprised you have not done what i did with him over a year ago,add him to ignore,i got over a 100 of these asshole America haters on ignore.many are sockpuppets though so the number is not that high in reality.

Considering millions still believe his rigged election lies I think exposing his corruption is the best way to discredit that narrative and shut it down as quickly as possible.

Actually the best way to shut it down would be thorough forensic audits of all 5 swing states. No issues it’s shut down.
Don’t think Nancy and Chuckie would agree.

Actually the best way to shut it down would be thorough forensic audits of all 5 swing states. No issues it’s shut down.
Don’t think Nancy and Chuckie would agree.
Way Way Way more than enough extra time and attention has gone into his nonsense claims. 60+ court cases, recounts, audits, investigations, etc etc etc. You don't appease spoiled bullies by giving them everything thing they want. enough is enough

Audits in 5 states won't shut it down it will fuel the fire. How did your AZ audit turn out?!

Geez, maybe they should move on since he's not president anymore.

---MSNBC’s Wallace: ‘Smoking Gun’ New Evidence Trouble for Trump and ‘Coup Accomplices’---

The Democrat Party is a crazy cult.
Their Left Wing Knuttjob conspiracies never end.
Their hate is insatiable.

In commenting further on this post Mad_Jack_Flint see I can respect you as a poster even though you don’t agree with me on trump because UnIke trolls like Clayton and slade YOU understand Biden is NOT the answer and don’t ignore what a criminal he is. :thup:

I have no problem with people that don’t like trump or don’t want him back in office,what I do have a problem with is trolls like slade and Clayton who think Biden is the answer because they blatantly ignore the facts what a criminal he is and is part of the corrupt two party system bush,Obama and Clinton are,the round table group.

Forum List

Back