Liberal Democrats want to impeach Trump again

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Geez, maybe they should move on since he's not president anymore.

---MSNBC’s Wallace: ‘Smoking Gun’ New Evidence Trouble for Trump and ‘Coup Accomplices’---

---MSNBC’s Wallace: ‘Smoking Gun’ New Evidence Trouble for Trump and ‘Coup Accomplices’---

They've already done it twice already, that should be enough.

It shows their level of fear. They KNOW he won in 2020 and they also KNOW he would win in 2024. The gutless bastards are afraid to have a straight-up fight.

Considering millions still believe his rigged election lies I think exposing his corruption is the best way to discredit that narrative and shut it down as quickly as possible.

But they don't believe facts, they want to believe the lies.
Irony2.gif

Pelosi is a hockey fan...

she's going for a hat trick.
How do you make a pool table laugh ? Tickle it' balls.
Agreed, its a sad state that our discourse is in and where its moving towards.
I mean they don't even try to discuss things they just want to scream their point of view over and over again to try to make you believe the lie this insanity never ends
Pelosi is a hockey fan...

she's going for a hat trick.

We hate Dems. We weren't born hating Dems we learned to hate them after decades of Dem lies, deceit and other lowlife filth behavior.
So you hate dems because they have lied to you for years and your way of dealing with that is to lie and act exactly like those who you despise. Great thinking!!

How do you make a pool table laugh ? Tickle it' balls.

I mean they don't even try to discuss things they just want to scream their point of view over and over again to try to make you believe the lie this insanity never ends
I guess you need more than a month to figure out how to work these things
Going to quit now before this thing gets impossible to manage. Visit later, have a good day

as do the RINOS,:auiqs.jpg:they are desperate because he is not part of the deep state corrupt two party system so they all want him behind bars because of that but are failing miserably with TRUMPED up chargers that arent sticking.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you hate dems because they have lied to you for years and your way of dealing with that is to lie and act exactly like those who you despise. Great thinking!!
I hate mooching Dems to their core!! Bunch of baby killing CHINA/Mexico traitors you can't believe one word out their filthy lying filth mouths. Clear?

I hate mooching Dems to their core!! Bunch of baby killing CHINA/Mexico traitors you can't believe one word out their filthy lying filth mouths. Clear?
Yeah, I fully understand the boogyman that you hate. But my point is how horribly you handle that hate. You degrade yourself by acting no better than them. If you act no better than those you hate then you are no better.

Forum List

Back