Liberal Democrat Traitorous Saboteurs Caught Cooking The COVID-19 Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 35 News said it investigated the numbers by contacting every local location listed in the report. Orlando Health confirmed errors in the report, and its positivity rate is said to be 9.4 percent, NOT 98 percent as listed.

“Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates.”

"Orlando Health, for example, reported a 98 percent positivity rate. Lee Memorial Hospital Lab, PanCare of Florida, Inc and Advance Medical of Naples all reported 100 percent positivity rates; no negative results were included."

The LPSD attempts to harm / f* the country to secure a political win in Nov continue to be exposed.

Everything they have done since their loss in 2016 has been about regaining power, even if it requires destroying the country.

Sounds like a great reason to skip the mask and lick a toilet seat at your local bar! Go team!

The massive efforts of the states hasn't eliminated the virus. All these mask rules don't seem to be working

If you are in good health / young why not catch COVID-19, quarantine, get over it, get back to work / life....?

Heard this today....interesting...

Why would they report negative test results? This isn't a contest to see how many people have it and how many don't. They only care about people who are infected so they can quarantine them or set up contact tracing.
But sure, it's all about Trump. :rolleyes:
Why would they report negative test results? This isn't a contest to see how many people have it and how many don't. They only care about people who are infected so they can quarantine them or set up contact tracing.

The dems insisted in the relief bill positive test results pay more money to the hospitals. You know, the big evil greedy hospitals you leftist hate.

Idiot.

They should report the number of positive results AND the number of people tested.

Care to guess what the kind of information will do to the fucked up narrative of "number of cases = number of dead.

“Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates.”

"Orlando Health, for example, reported a 98 percent positivity rate. Lee Memorial Hospital Lab, PanCare of Florida, Inc and Advance Medical of Naples all reported 100 percent positivity rates; no negative results were included."

The LPSD attempts to harm / f* the country to secure a political win in Nov continue to be exposed.

Everything they have done since their loss in 2016 has been about regaining power, even if it requires destroying the country.

The only thing that is being exposed is how crazy you are. There are no conspiracies involved here. Trump's lack of leadership has exposed him for what he is.

Damn right! Trump is a walking disaster. Sloppy Joe (or whoever handles him) will fix it.

:laughing0301:

Florida Department of Health told Fox 35 News. "As the state continues to receive results from various labs, the Department will continue educating these labs on proper protocol for reporting COVID-19 test
results."

and, by "proper protocol" I'm assuming he means… I don't know…NOT BULLSHITTING THE FUCKING RESULTS????

This bullshit is all 100% political and not a pandemic.

COVID-19 is bullshit

The percentages of negatives is important for tracking the virus, see how its progressing as a public health process.
The article is overstating the impact. There definitely seem like some shoddy reporting but that would be coming exclusively from smaller labs and therefore going to have very little impact on the overall totals.
Bullshit. It's 9.4%.

Its wrong. Period.

The percentages of negatives is important for tracking the virus, see how its progressing as a public health process.
The article is overstating the impact. There definitely seem like some shoddy reporting but that would be coming exclusively from smaller labs and therefore going to have very little impact on the overall totals.
Bullshit. It's 9.4%.

Its wrong. Period.
It is wrong, which is what I said. But the article mentioned “countless” labs did this. Turns out you can count them, and it takes a few minutes to do so.

What is 9.4%? I missed it.

Bullshit. It's 9.4%.

Its wrong. Period.
It is wrong, which is what I said. But the article mentioned “countless” labs did this. Turns out you can count them, and it takes a few minutes to do so.

What is 9.4%? I missed it.
yet *we* all tend to keep doing that and i just find it so very odd.

the bottom line is there's a long running theme of the "counts" being wrong. padded. changed how we do it - far too often. yesterday on FB an old friend tried to convince me that we're still learning about this virus so it's to be expected. that made ZERO sense to me. we know how to count. we've counted positive tests in the past so we have an established process.

Tested:
Positive = X
Negative = X

now if you want to create new and exciting categories like proximity mapping, potential carrier, and all that crap feel free. make up as many stats as you wish but you can't go changing an established process for ONE virus or hey - chaos ensues.

why is *ANY* lab showing 100%? why are so many labs showing 100%? you want to get lost in the "countless - hey i counted them!" then great. but you are only doing that to deflect and minimize the problem.

so many decisions are being based on this POSITIVE test number. who can be open for business, whose businesses get destroyed (and i personally know several who had to simply give it up when TX did a ROUND 2 of shutdowns and for some reason our Gov decided to change the #'s for a bar also so most to all bars also had to shut down. again.

i've listened to many city council meetings where they would say they're changing what a POSITIVE result means to someone is now Covid+ *IF THEY GOT CLOSE TO SOMEONE WHO TESTED POSITIVE*

well first how the fuck do you know who that would be? not everyone for good reason is going to put contact maps on their phone to allow it.

in the end, yes Orlando Health has a positive test rate of 9.4%, not 98%, not 100%.

so we're back to the question - why do so many labs - whether you can count them all or not - show 100% positive? we need to understand why these labs are doing that so we know for a fact what is going on and what measures are working or not. anything less than this is politics using this situation and if it's not deadly enough to make someone NOT politicize it, it's not that deadly.

Sounds like a great reason to skip the mask and lick a toilet seat at your local bar! Go team!

The massive efforts of the states hasn't eliminated the virus. All these mask rules don't seem to be working

They don't work if not applied. Too many idiots out there think the pandemic is a hoax (because it's not good for them politically).

They don't work if not applied. Too many idiots out there think the pandemic is a hoax (because it's not good for them politically).

Actually, the Rules have been rigorously applied.

Walmart has a broad in the lobby, making sure everyone has a mask and making sure one door is for enter and one is for exit. Signs have been put up at the local beer stores, the nursing homes are still on lockdown.

Why report negative test results? Because the PERCENT of people testing positive goes into the decision whether or not to open up schools and such you dumb fucking lib.

and too many people want you scared and obedient because it's good for them politically.

I don't see what good a conspiracy about the percentage would do. And surely if a high percentage of positive results was beneficial to their traitorous cause I doubt their mastermind on this matter wouldn't be bragging of the low percentage as he did a month ago. Being accustomed to bills we errantly receive for my wife's medical services it sounds to me like the usual administrative mix up, At least in this case it is an easy fix, I can't imagine they didn't keep track of the total number of tests they provided each day.

This^ is a lie.

I haven't seen that at all. I'm in Colorado, which does pretty well. But even here there are lots of people flaunting precautions. And when I was in the midwest it was a joke.

and too many people want you scared and obedient because it's good for them politically.

There ya go. That's what I'm talking about!

But the virus doesn't care about politics.

I haven't seen that at all. I'm in Colorado, which does pretty well. But even here there are lots of people flaunting precautions. And when I was in the midwest it was a joke.

Sure, there are a certain percentage of the people who are rebelling against the precautions. A lot of liberals are not washing their hands after using the can because President Trump suggested it.

However, if the expectation was that 100% of the public would be conscientious about following this, and the estimates were based upon that expectation, the experts are the fools. That would not have been a reasonable assumption.

Closed. Nothing in the article indicates liberal Democrats are involved in a purposeful misinformation campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back