liberal democrat partiers use chemical mace weapons against kkk... worse than waterboarding.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
they did. bill ayers is happy.

Protesters draw blood, toss urine at violent 'Unite the Right' rally in ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/.../protesters.../561939001/
3 days ago - Twitter dispatches showed a violent scene with protesters wielding shields, ... the air was said to be filled with pepper spray, mace and tear gas.

Pepper Spray Videos at ABC News Video Archive at abcnews.com
abcnews.go.com › Topics › News
15 hours ago - Protesters decrying hatred and racism converged around the country on Sunday, ... usewater cannons and pepper spray against G-20 protesters in Hamburg, ...
Keene white nationalist participated in Charlottesville clashes | Local ...
www.sentinelsource.com/.../article_84db7762-4f62-5679-a2e3-e5f1faa71a61.html
15 hours ago - Cantwell accused counterprotesters of starting the violence in Charlottesville and ... finally soaked me in bear mace, taking me out of commission for the next few ...
Car ploughs through protesters at Charlottesville Alt-Right rally ...
www.mmo-champion.com › Forum › Off-Topic Forums › General Off-Topic
20 hours ago - 20 posts - ‎10 authors
that's odd but seems like an illogical use of streets, is it closed to cars for certain times of day? If its for ... They showed up to the rally with mace, bats and shields.
Biological warfare? ANTIFA protesters threw bottles filled with sh ...
www.usmessageboard.com › US Discussion › Current Events
23 hours ago - 1 post - ‎1 author
Antifa Protesters Threw Bottles Filled with Sh*t, Piss at White Rally ... 1) My co-host reports that "antifa" has attacked him with mace and are throwing urine and ... Wouldn't using urine and feces to bomb other people be considered using a ...
Trump says, "Racism is evil!" Calls out white supremacists/other ...
www.politicalforum.com › Forums › General Political Chat › Current Events
17 hours ago - 9 posts - ‎6 authors
... and throw rocks, bottles, urine, and use mace to shut down a permitted protest. ... But the violence perpetrated by the counter protesters is inexcusable too!
Arrest Made After Masked Men Rob, Mace, Carjack Woman At ATM
www.wtae.com/article/arrest-made-after-masked-men-rob-mace...at.../7455285
10 hours ago - Arrest Made After Masked Men Rob, Mace, Carjack Woman At ATM. Victim Hit With Chemical ... Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina. Share.
of the Sunday programs lied about the "counter-protesters" - GraniteGrok
granitegrok.com/blog/2017/08/narrative-sunday-programs-lied-counter-protesters
19 hours ago - Narrative: ALL of the Sunday programs lied about the “counter-protesters” ... goggles, helmets, body armor (on some), bats, mace, batons – they weren't there for ... As TEA Party activist, citizen journalist (and pundit!), my goal is to use the New ...
Charlottesville underscores how homegrown hate is going unchecked ...
Catholic Answers Forums › Forums › In The News › World News
8 hours ago - 3 posts - ‎2 authors
But if an actual Nazi got hit with some bear mace, I can't really bring myself to ... And the counterprotesters should not be allowed close enough to use mace.
Vice News Just Released Chilling, Must-Watch Footage From Behind ...
www.motherjones.com/.../vice-news-just-released-chilling-must-watch-footage-from-...
2 hours ago - ... News Tonight correspondent, Elle Reeve, after we've seen him rinsing mace ... Following the car attack that took the life of one of the protesters, 31-year-old ...
What's the deal with these protests going on in Seattle? I want to hear ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/.../whats_the_deal_with_these_protests_going_on_in/
6 hours ago - 3 posts - ‎3 authors
use the following search parameters to narrow your results: ..... I was attending the GDC march as a medic, to protest the Nazis and white .... This is mace.

• Banned
Combining "liberal" and "peaceful" in a single sentence warrants an anti-oxymoron death penalty.
ends justify the means... look who's back

The Rules[edit]
  1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have." Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. "Have-Nots" must build power from flesh and blood.
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people." It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
  3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy." Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag." Don't become old news.
  8. "Keep the pressure on. Never let up." Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
  11. "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative." Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem.
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Alinksy's daughter: What the media won't tell you about Hillary
https://www.conservativereview.com/.../alinskys-daughter-heres-the-truth-about-hillar...
Aug 25, 2016 - Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton spoke at the National ... lady, HillaryRodham Clinton, to the radical Marxist organizer, Saul Alinsky. ... she wrote him a letter claiming that she missed corresponding with him.

I see someone in a KKK uniform, I think of all the people the KKK and their ilk murdered.

I see someone in a Nazi uniform, I think of the millions and millions of people mass murdered by Nazis.

And then the little bitches whine when someone punches their fucking faces? Really?

• Banned
The OP is friends with Bill Ayer? How would he know Bill is happy?
he loved that 911 day. tucker carlson had dinner at his house. do you even know who he is ?

cause michelle robinson never did.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War ...
www.nytimes.com/.../09/11/.../no-regrets-for-love-explosives-memoir-sorts-war-proteste...
Sep 11, 2001 - ''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' Mr. Ayers, who spent the 1970's as a fugitive in the Weather ...

Mr. Ayers, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at,'' is today distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. And he says he doesn't actually remember suggesting that rich people be killed or that people kill their parents, but ''it's been quoted so many times I'm beginning to think I did,'' he said. ''It was a joke about the distribution of wealth.''

this domestic terrorist said he was kidding.

Last edited:
he loved that 911 day. tucker carlson had dinner at his house. do you even know who he is ?

www.nytimes.com/.../09/11/.../no-regrets-for-love-explosives-memoir-sorts-war-proteste...
Sep 11, 2001 - ''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' Mr. Ayers, who spent the 1970's as a fugitive in the Weather ...

Mr. Ayers, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at,'' is today distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. And he says he doesn't actually remember suggesting that rich people be killed or that people kill their parents, but ''it's been quoted so many times I'm beginning to think I did,'' he said. ''It was a joke about the distribution of wealth.''

Oh sounds like more alt-right bubble demons. No one else knows who these people are.

• Banned

Oh sounds like more alt-right bubble demons. No one else knows who these people are.
obama thought assad using chemicals was ok... hey why not bring it home ?

Forum List

Back