Liberal defines free speech vs hate speech

335524d12875fd5f89ff583e070d3732.jpg

Yes, I was just having this convo with delta.

When libs talk about depraved sex, when they attack churches, when they proclaim how healthy it is to sexualize children and encourage people to have sex...that is *free* speech.

If you argue against it, or even describe what is happening, that is *hate* speech.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen published. And no doubt he only cares about on certain hurt feelings. If gay rights talk hurts and offends people he doesn't care

Of course it is.

And to criminalize Christianity, and throw all dissenters, ultimately, in jail.

Or kill them.

It copied and pasted:

Regarding the much-publicized Duck Dynasty TV reality show's free speech argument:

I conclude that there is a difference between free speech and hate speech. Free speech allows the tolerance to speak one's mind. Hate speech disallows tolerance by promoting prejudice, bigotry and sometimes, violence. It's very clear which one the Duck Dynasty engages in. Free speech may indirectly hurt some people, but hate speech intentionally hurts others.

TV stations and advertisers that promote this are complicit in condoning hate, bigotry, sexism and racism. I feel that this is contrary to America's value of equal rights for all. The price of freedom is responsibility, and true freedom has the responsibility to include tolerance, compassion, equality and safety. Otherwise, exactly what are the values of freedom that Americans have been fighting for?

Sharlene White, Oceanside, Calif.

how many people in this country have been killed because they are Christian?

how many have been killed because they are gay or black ?

no one is killing christains you liars

Your fellow adherants to your failed ideas have killed people of color and gays

It wouldn't be fun if TDM didn't strew her particular brand of crazy through the thread.

The overwhelming majority of blacks being killed are by other blacks and there are more blacks killing whites than whites killing blacks

I notice only one lib had the balls to even post in this topic and of course he tried to change the subject. But I'll give him credit for appearing in something that makes liberals look so incredibly bad.

It's hate speech when Baldwin says nasty things about gays....

It's free speech when progressives say nasty things about black babies and Mormons.

Yes TM,Christians are being killed in this country
http://www.worthynews.com/7531-news-alert-street-preachers-killed-in-united-states

When American Christian, Cassie Bernall admitted to believing in God, she was shot and killed at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999 in Colorado, during the deadly rampage instigated by Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris.

Later, while 150 teenagers attended a youth prayer rally at Wedgewood Baptist church in Fort Worth on September 15 the same year, a gunman burst in and fired at the crowd. Eyewitness reports say that he loudly ridiculed their religious beliefs.

More recently, 24-year-old Matthew Murray of the Denver, Colo. area barged into New Life Church in Colorado Springs just as services had ended, killing two and wounding three others. Hours earlier, Murray had killed two and wounded two others at a Youth With a Mission facility in Arvada. A New Life security guard shot Murray, helping stop his murderous rampage against Christians.

Many Churches are getting armed security because of these killings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back