Liberal Currently in 'Chelsea's' Seat Refuses To Give It Up Any Time Soon

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrat In Seat Targeted For Chelsea Clinton Run Has No Plans To Retire

"The congressional district seat reportedly being targeted for a run by Chelsea Clinton may not be vacant any time soon.

The New York Post reported last week that Democratic operatives within the Empire State are quietly grooming Chelsea to run in the Westchester seat currently occupied by longtime Democratic Congresswoman Nita Lowey."

The 'problem' is Lowey has no intention of stepping down just so the heir to the Clinton Crime Family can follow in her parent's footsteps.

Lowey has already stepped aside once for the 'Queen', Hillary Clinton, but now that neither the crown nor favor rests upon Hillary's / the Clinton's heads after this devastating loss, Lowey has no intention of stepping aside for Chelsea.

When asked about word that Chelsea might be running for her seat, Lowey responded by saying:

“You’ll have to ask Chelsea. I’m running for office. I currently serve and the future will take care of itself. I will keep running,” she said. Lowey added, “I don’t know who’s putting all those articles out, frankly, but you’ll have to ask Chelsea. I am currently running. I am currently serving the people of my district.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/democrat-in-seat-targeted-for-chelsea-clinton-run-has-no-plans-to-retire/#ixzz4QHNPrcUI

Several journalists have speculated that Lowey's refusal to step aside for Chelsea after this election, as she had done for Hillary in the past, is a sign of 'blood in the water' for the Clintons, that after this last defeat the Clintons are no longer the 'power brokers, the favor/access-peddlers, they once were. Now they have nothing to offer anyone - no political position, no access to grant, no favors they can deliver upon. In essence, they are DONE.

Where once politicians would willingly step aside for the Clintons in hopes / promises of being rewarded later, there is no 'Later' for the Clintons. The Clintons are nothing to 'fear' any longer. The Clintons have nothing to offer anymore. Lowey has no reason to surrender her position to Chelsea. As Clinton demonstrated this election, 'It's My Turn' don't mean shit anymore.

Yep. Nice little seat you got there, Nita. It sure would be a shame if something happened to it...

I don't see her desire with 2 young children right now. I

also saw her immaturity in the wikileaks emails, through her own emails as well as what others said of her.

And she is a daddy's girl, and used that many times.

Forum List

Back