Liberal Admits Double Standard on Race

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan

If you live in the Delaware Valley, you've surely heard about the brutal December attacks on Asian students at South Philadelphia High School. Seven kids were hospitalized with injuries sustained mostly at the hands of African American students, who beat Asians in classrooms, hallways, the cafeteria, and the streets outside the school.

But the incident has barely registered outside the area. To understand why, try a small thought experiment: Imagine if the victims were black and the attackers were white.

The whole nation - indeed, the whole world - would know. The president would denounce the episode on television and demand a speedy remedy. Members of Congress would eagerly join in, competing with each other to condemn the racism in our midst. And hordes of reporters would descend on the school.

Reaction to violence muted by stereotypes | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/26/2010

Asians, believe it or not, are actually the biggest victims of affirmative action in America -- ahead of even whites.

Last edited:

Asians, believe it or not, are actually the biggest victims of affirmative action in America -- ahead of even whites.

I can believe that. When I entered College, the government was providing grants for eligible students. Back then, 'eligible' meant 'black'. The benefit to me was that I had to work my way through College, which made me truly appreciate my education. The downside was that the entitlement generation got a little bigger.

yes asian kids are smart.

i used to think that they just study hard, but actually it's both.

i have had some time to observe them, and at about age 6 or so they seem to have about the same size vocabulary as some black adults. and this despite living with parents that don't speak english.

if our education system was anything but a scam then by age 20 blacks should be getting their high school diploma while asians their masters degree. but we force them all into the same classroom and have them all learn at the same rate. the kids end up paying the price for our inability to face reality.

Last edited:

I can believe that. When I entered College, the government was providing grants for eligible students. Back then, 'eligible' meant 'black'. The benefit to me was that I had to work my way through College, which made me truly appreciate my education. The downside was that the entitlement generation got a little bigger.

Yep.

First we had "The New Deal".

Now.....

we have "The Big Fuckin Deal".

:eusa_eh:

All this affirmative action type stuff is our penance for thinking "I hope she doesn't date him" whenever we see our daughters talking to a black boy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back