Liberal admit to attacking the poor

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Liberal commentators have been stating that Cain's 9-9-9 plan is attacking the poor because of the 9% sales tax. So I looked it up and all the top ten cities in highest sales tax are liberal cities. Liberals are admitting they are attacking the poor.

1. Birmingham, AL (10%)
2. Montgomery, AL (10%)
3. Long Beach, CA (9.75%)
4. Los Angeles, CA (9.75%)
5. Oakland, CA (9.75%)
6. Fremont, CA (9.75%)
7. Chicago, IL (9.75%)
8. Glendale, AZ (9.6%)
9. Seattle, WA (9.5%)
10. San Francisco, CA (9.5%).

In Washington state, there is no sales tax on food. And Cain's 9-9-9 Sim City plan would have been on top of already existing taxes, creating a much greater tax burden on the working poor and the middle class, while at the same time, creating a huge tax break for the very rich.

In other words, you are full of shit.

In Washington state, there is no sales tax on food. And Cain's 9-9-9 Sim City plan would have been on top of already existing taxes, creating a much greater tax burden on the working poor and the middle class, while at the same time, creating a huge tax break for the very rich.

well....those sales taxes that he listed are ON TOP of the already existing federal taxes....so I dont see how he is full of shit.

Alabama is liberal? I must have missed that. This OP is in contention for 'Stupid of the Week.'

Liberal commentators have been stating that Cain's 9-9-9 plan is attacking the poor because of the 9% sales tax. So I looked it up and all the top ten cities in highest sales tax are liberal cities. Liberals are admitting they are attacking the poor.

1. Birmingham, AL (10%)
2. Montgomery, AL (10%)
3. Long Beach, CA (9.75%)
4. Los Angeles, CA (9.75%)
5. Oakland, CA (9.75%)
6. Fremont, CA (9.75%)
7. Chicago, IL (9.75%)
8. Glendale, AZ (9.6%)
9. Seattle, WA (9.5%)
10. San Francisco, CA (9.5%).

Here in California there is no sales tax on food either.

Alabama is liberal? I must have missed that. This OP is in contention for 'Stupid of the Week.'

You can't even google? Check the demographics for Birmingham and Montgomery before you project your ignorance on to someone else.

:razz:
Birmingham is one of the most liberal cities in the us. You are correct as you are stupid.

Last edited:

Well why don't those liberal cities drop the sales tax and just tax the rich? It must be because they are out for the poor. The poor only buy food?

Forum List

Back