Liberal activists make the term “sexual preference” “offensive” yesterday specifically for Barrett hearing

The fake outrage by the left that Barrett used the term “sexual preference” instead of ”sexual orientation” is utter bullshit.

Joe Biden has even used SEXUAL PREFERENCE during the campaign.

Crazy Mazie Hirono used her fake outrage to call out Barrett yesterday, saying sexuality is not a CHOICE...AND PREFERENCE INFERS CHOICE.

Utter utter utter utter bullshit.

I PREFER BACON TO BEETS. DOES THAT MEAN I MADE A CHOICE? Nope. I was fucking born that way. I am not CHOOSING to like bacon, I just like the taste better.

WEBSTER‘S DICTIONARY CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE AS “OFFENSIVE”.......WHEN?

WAIT

FOR

IT

YESTERDAY! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This allowing the left to hijack the language at their will has got to stop.
This just in

This is for you, and then please shut the hell up.

No. You shut the fuck up. Language evolves. People evolve. Obviously you do not evolve ,,,, and never will.

You said it was always offensive.

Biden said it on a fucking Zoom call, so that was within the past few months...so when was the cutover date and why do up you support Biden the homophobe.

watch this video. even ruth ginsburg uses the term sexual preference along with others senators. double speak demoncrats. starts at 2:05

Forum List

Back