Libbs own hate speech ...

You are incapable of inflicting punishment -- beyond subjecting those who don't have you on "ignore" to your putrid prose.

You are nothing but a filthy little asshole.

Go fuck yourself.
shut up traitor !! it's left wing implant spies like you that should be ignored !!

Liability? Left wing? Now that takes the cake. :lmao:
Swallows !! I was wondering when you would come slithering around !!:doubt:

shut up traitor !! it's left wing implant spies like you that should be ignored !!

You are no more a representative of conservative thought than the KKK is a representative of modern American liberalism.

You are such a colossal asshole, in fact, I have to assume that you are merely posing here to make conservatives look bad.

But if you do fancy yourself a conservative, I am more than happy to be deemed a "traitor" by anyone who holds your rancid views.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.
I might as well call you a faggot too then !!.......:lol::lol:

Oh nozies. Disdain, derision and name-calling from Randi. Oh nozies.

Now comes the part where I am supposed to give a fuck.

Uhm. No.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.

You are no more a representative of conservative thought than the KKK is a representative of modern American liberalism.

You are such a colossal asshole, in fact, I have to assume that you are merely posing here to make conservatives look bad.

But if you do fancy yourself a conservative, I am more than happy to be deemed a "traitor" by anyone who holds your rancid views.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.
I might as well call you a faggot too then !!.......:lol::lol:

Oh nozies. Disdain, derision and name-calling from Randi. Oh nozies.

Now comes the part where I am supposed to give a fuck.

Uhm. No.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.
go back to hell !! you fat piece of shit !!:evil:

with the recent outburst of hate and division from the left [Waters,Biden,Hoffa,] and so on...it has become obvious that the left is ratcheting up hatred to anger and inspire a big turnout from their voting base ...they are pulling out all stops to lie and blame the right for their failed leadership !!The upcoming insane request for hundreds of billions in spending and taxes is a set up, and a pathetic attempt at a frame job to accuse the right of obstruction !! and if the right were spewing the same violent rhetoric that leaders of the left have been using the mainstream media would be screaming hate speech at the top of their lungs !! so I guess the left owns the definition of what is and isn't hate in America .... I know many on the left accuse me of hate speech and that i have no moral standing to give my opinion on the issue ,but I am not an elected leader and my views do not effect the future of this country ...if you want to insult me or neg rep me that is ok with me ..but to try to deny that the left is spouting hatred and division is hypocrisy in it's rawest form ..

They always have been.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3934-gm11090920110910070942.jpg

Weird you should post a cartoon called "Obama's new tone" filled with things he never said.

with the recent outburst of hate and division from the left [Waters,Biden,Hoffa,] and so on...it has become obvious that the left is ratcheting up hatred to anger and inspire a big turnout from their voting base ...they are pulling out all stops to lie and blame the right for their failed leadership !!The upcoming insane request for hundreds of billions in spending and taxes is a set up, and a pathetic attempt at a frame job to accuse the right of obstruction !! and if the right were spewing the same violent rhetoric that leaders of the left have been using the mainstream media would be screaming hate speech at the top of their lungs !! so I guess the left owns the definition of what is and isn't hate in America .... I know many on the left accuse me of hate speech and that i have no moral standing to give my opinion on the issue ,but I am not an elected leader and my views do not effect the future of this country ...if you want to insult me or neg rep me that is ok with me ..but to try to deny that the left is spouting hatred and division is hypocrisy in it's rawest form ..

They always have been.

Weird you should post a cartoon called "Obama's new tone" filled with things he never said.
if you look at the artist depiction Obama is orchestrating the choir of hatred !! they are following his instructions !! he obviously hasn't denounced the division being caused by said speakers !!

Last edited:
On Oct. 9, 2009, House candidate Robert Lowry of Florida held an event at a Broward County gun range during which he fired at a series of symbolic political targets, including a silhouette with his opponent Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's initials on it.

•On Jan. 10, 2010, Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle spoke of the need for "Second Amendment remedies" to congressional policies, and specifically called for "taking out" Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

•On May 10, 2010, House candidate Brad Goehring from California's 11th District wrote on his Facebook page: "If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to 'thin' the herd."

Violent Conservatives | Conservatives' rhetoric more violent by far - Baltimore Sun

On Oct. 9, 2009, House candidate Robert Lowry of Florida held an event at a Broward County gun range during which he fired at a series of symbolic political targets, including a silhouette with his opponent Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's initials on it.

•On Jan. 10, 2010, Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle spoke of the need for "Second Amendment remedies" to congressional policies, and specifically called for "taking out" Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

•On May 10, 2010, House candidate Brad Goehring from California's 11th District wrote on his Facebook page: "If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to 'thin' the herd."

Violent Conservatives | Conservatives' rhetoric more violent by far - Baltimore Sun
the conservatives listed are wrong for saying what they said!! and so are your leaders for saying what they said !!

Last edited:
They always have been.

if you look at the artist depiction Obama is orchestrating the quire of hatred !! they are following his instructions !! he obviously hasn't denounced the division being caused by said speakers !!

So this is a depiction of a 'real' event. Why not just show the picture of the 'real' event?

if you look at the artist depiction Obama is orchestrating the quire of hatred !! they are following his instructions !! he obviously hasn't denounced the division being caused by said speakers !!

So this is a depiction of a 'real' event. Why not just show the picture of the 'real' event?

you are seriously too stupid for words.

the conservatives listed are wrong for saying what they said!! and so are your leaders for saying what they said !!

all of them are our leaders.

Now Obama is ratcheting up the hate in the black community against America !! Put on your marching boots and fight !! we need to vote this anti American racist out of office before he ruins the neighborhood !!

blonde.gif

When Feminists Criminalize "Sexist" Speech

Selwyn Duke
10/30/12

If you want to know what Barack Obama and his fellow travelers have planned for us, you need look only at what their cutting-edge cousins have already implemented overseas. For example, hate-speech laws have long been used in Europe and other parts of the "Western" world to punish people for criticizing Islam and homosexuality. Now feminists are tightening the noose on freedom further with laws prohibiting "sexist" speech. Writes Phyllis Schlafly at The Moral Liberal:

England, [and] 18 other nations including Germany and France signed an absurd United Nations treaty about Women that requires them to pass new laws making sexist comments a crime and outlawing "psychological violence," which they define broadly to include statements "seriously impairing a person's psychological integrity through coercion or threats." This is sold to the public as part of a phony campaign against domestic violence....

---

These laws prohibiting "sexist" speech serve further notice that the nanny state has devolved into the Harridan State, as it has now issued a loud "Quiet, dear!" to all who dare utter words -- in the home, the halls of government, and the wider society -- that displease the feminists. The only bright side is that once you're convicted of "sexist" speech, the government harridan will at least let you finish your sentence.

Read more: Blog: When Feminists Criminalize "Sexist" Speech

blonde.gif

jillian
When Feminists Criminalize "Sexist" Speech

Selwyn Duke
10/30/12

If you want to know what Barack Obama and his fellow travelers have planned for us, you need look only at what their cutting-edge cousins have already implemented overseas. For example, hate-speech laws have long been used in Europe and other parts of the "Western" world to punish people for criticizing Islam and homosexuality. Now feminists are tightening the noose on freedom further with laws prohibiting "sexist" speech. Writes Phyllis Schlafly at The Moral Liberal:

England, [and] 18 other nations including Germany and France signed an absurd United Nations treaty about Women that requires them to pass new laws making sexist comments a crime and outlawing "psychological violence," which they define broadly to include statements "seriously impairing a person's psychological integrity through coercion or threats." This is sold to the public as part of a phony campaign against domestic violence....

---

These laws prohibiting "sexist" speech serve further notice that the nanny state has devolved into the Harridan State, as it has now issued a loud "Quiet, dear!" to all who dare utter words -- in the home, the halls of government, and the wider society -- that displease the feminists. The only bright side is that once you're convicted of "sexist" speech, the government harridan will at least let you finish your sentence.

Read more: Blog: When Feminists Criminalize "Sexist" Speech

jillian gave me a red dot for this post, HENCE the Bump, back to Ya beatch...

The dizzy Blondie must be a copy of herself... :D

Last edited:
Censorship in America
3 hours ago

Support for the idea that it's good to hear all opinions, even offensive ones, is thin. A plurality of Americans now support laws against "hate speech."

Conservatives once wanted to ban Playboy magazine, violent rap lyrics and offensive depictions of Jesus. Leftists then were right to fight such bans, but today leftists encourage censorship in the name of "tolerance."

Scientist Matt Taylor helped land a probe on a comet for the first time in history. But because he explained his achievement while wearing a T-shirt that had cartoons of sexy women on it (designed by a female friend of his), writer Rose Eveleth of The Atlantic tweeted that Taylor "ruined" the comet landing. The public outcry against him was so great that he cried at an apologetic press conference.

Silicon Valley entrepreneur Brendan Eich created JavaScript and helped start Mozilla Firefox. But when activists discovered that he'd once donated $1,000 to support California's Proposition 8 banning gay marriage, they attacked him as "a hater." A year and a half later, Eich still can't find a job.

As long as the leftist mobs don't use law or violence, they're still engaged in free speech. Private employers can impose most any speech rule they choose. The First Amendment applies only to government. But now some government officials are as eager to censor as the leftist mobs.

After the owners of Chick-fil-A said they oppose gay marriage, the mayors of Chicago, San Francisco and Boston said Chick-fil-A is "not welcome" in their cities. San Francisco's mayor said, "The closest Chick-fil-A is 40 miles away and I strongly recommend they not try to come any closer."

Since mayors may influence permits and zoning, their threats aren't idle. And no new Chick-fil-A outlets have opened in those cities. This is a clear violation of the First Amendment, although the politicians seem oblivious to that.

Of course, much worse than today's left are those who censor through violence. Al Qaeda's magazine names people who should be killed, chirping, "A bullet a day keeps the infidel away."

Writers and artists heed the threats. CNN, NBC and the New York Times will no longer show Mohammed cartoons.

I was surprised that liberal commentators were so eager to cave in to the terrorists' threats. Chris Matthews said, "Wanting to pick a fight with Islam is insane."

Such cowardice just invites more censorship.

Free speech matters. If we give in to those who would shut us up, the censors will push and push until we have no freedom left. If we're going to sort out which ideas are good and which are bad, everyone must be allowed to speak.

Censorship in America

The Left’s “Trump is a Fascist” Smear
Inside the totalitarian and twisted world of the Washington Post and NPR.
December 15, 2016
Paul Gottfried
mk_1.jpg

For all my editorializing against Jonah Goldberg’s bestseller Liberal Fascism, the attempt at identifying fascism with big-government Democrats looks better to me now than it once did. To his credit, Jonah quotes real fascists and real Nazis. And he makes some sort of argument in defining the nature of fascism, in a work of several hundred pages.

Now we get journalists who just throw the “f” word at the president-elect, entirely at random. One particularly egregious example of this is Michael Kinsley’s latest column in the Washington Post, which begins and concludes by telling us that “Donald Trump is actually a fascist.” Kinsley claims to be defining the “f” word in “a clinical sense” and insists that “it’s ridiculous to compare any living person to Hitler or Mussolini.” Fascism for Kinsley must be understood as a “philosophy” or set of “principles,” and it can be summed up as believing that “a toxic combination of strong government and strong corporations should run the world.” Apparently Trump embodies these “bad principles,” and Kinsley dreads the thought that these principles may come to dominate the US for the next eight years.

“Actually,” to use Kinsley’s trope, this klutzy, negative evaluation of Trump does not offer a consistent or “clinical” definition of fascism; rather it spews malice at a victorious presidential candidate who is associated with non-leftist views that Kinsley abhors. But even before Kinsley pummels Trump, he goes after Putin. We’re told that the Russian leader is “bellicose” and like Trump, a “fascist.” Once Kinsley gets this out, he turns his attention back to the Donald. He rages against the president-elect for getting the Carrier plant to stay in the US. This is described as a “prime example” of fascism, which is “a combination of arm-twisting and bribery.” Politicians (perhaps only Republican ones) who dissuade large companies from leaving the US are not simply keeping American workers in their jobs. They are supposedly revisiting the fate of interwar Italy as that country slipped into Mussolini’s hands. If Trump becomes a popular president, we may be headed toward an even grimmer future, on the order of a Nazi dictatorship. This destiny may have been prefigured in Trump’s achievement in keeping Carrier from moving to Mexico.

For obvious reasons Kinsley didn’t seem to mind the “strong-armed” tactics displayed by the Obama administration, to which I’m sure he’d never apply the “f” word. From his partisan perspective, there was nothing “fascist” about the Obama administration using the IRS to punish Republican and conservative Christian foundations. Moreover, there wasn’t even a soupcon of fascist behavior when Obama tried to impose his will without congressional approval by means of executive orders. None of these acts sent up the same red flags for Kinsley as Trump’s calling Carrier’s COE. That’s where we should be looking for something as ominous as Hitler’s Enabling Act of March 1933. Although Kinsley states that we won’t likely be getting a ruler quite like Mussolini or Hitler, he also claims that the principles of the future Trump administration may be the same.

The Left’s “Trump is a Fascist” Smear

Forum List

Back