Lib solution to homelessness, crime, etc, is to give "free money"

At least liberals have plans for fixing things. Conservatives' plans seem to only involve blaming liberals for their's.

At least liberals have plans for fixing things. Conservatives' plans seem to only involve blaming liberals for their's.

Liberals caused these problems. They created a system where more and more people rely on the state, who are incapable of supporting themselves let alone their families. And it repeats generation after generation.

Pat yourself on the fucking back for creating the problem, then spending even more to "fix" the problem you fucking created in the first place.

Great fucking job, faggot.

Conservatives do have ideas but they are always dismissed summarily, without consideration or discussion. Liberal solutions seem to always involve taking someone else's goods in order to give them to people who have not earned them. You want to give the "unfortunate" among us your stuff, feel free. Leave my stuff alone, I really am quite capable of disposing of my stuff better than you. Really.

True. Iraq is Democrat's fault for not stopping the invasion.

Bush tax cuts are Democrats fault for extending them.
Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

You know, there are Republicans who even think what happened after Katrina was Obama's fault for not sending aid fast enough.

Hey, you forgot to blame republicans for JFK and Johnson's war in Vietnam.

Except it is NOT free money. They take it from me, you, and all other decent, hard-working folks.

Both the OP and you are morons. There is nothing "decent" about you or novasteve. You have no understand of reality and spend your time on this forum - and I suppose others - parroting propaganda most of which you and he are unable to comprehend.

Except it is NOT free money. They take it from me, you, and all other decent, hard-working folks.

Both the OP and you are morons. There is nothing "decent" about you or novasteve. You have no understand of reality and spend your time on this forum - and I suppose others - parroting propaganda most of which you and he are unable to comprehend.

Great argument, flit.

Blah, blah, blah...did I read something relevant to anything? Nah, must have been the dog farting...

Great argument, flit.

It wasn't an argument you twit, it was a statement of facts.

Great argument, flit.

I apparently have a much greater grasp on reality than you could ever hope to have. Explain to me how the last fifty years, or so, of giving away free stuff to people has improved anything? And the current regime's ramped-up robbery of decent people who are just trying their best to work and make something of their lives just emphasizes the fact, (yes, FACT) that the criminal subjugation of those who work, taking their hard-earned gleanings, in order to subsidize those who do not deserve and have no claim upon those earnings, is a most heinous attack on the "middle class" they profess to protect. Of course, given your full support of this regime's activities, you are either one of the subsidized takers, or you are too blinded or stupid to see and understand what is happening. Or maybe you just like the idea of "equality" so much, even equally poor is OK.

Great argument, flit.

I apparently have a much greater grasp on reality than you could ever hope to have. Explain to me how the last fifty years, or so, of giving away free stuff to people has improved anything? And the current regime's ramped-up robbery of decent people who are just trying their best to work and make something of their lives just emphasizes the fact, (yes, FACT) that the criminal subjugation of those who work, taking their hard-earned gleanings, in order to subsidize those who do not deserve and have no claim upon those earnings, is a most heinous attack on the "middle class" they profess to protect. Of course, given your full support of this regime's activities, you are either one of the subsidized takers, or you are too blinded or stupid to see and understand what is happening. Or maybe you just like the idea of "equality" so much, even equally poor is OK.

I think there is way too many people on both sides who are completely uneducated on the topic of how much money our government gives away and why they do it, and what we could do to reduce that amount.

I mean it's one thing to say some loser who's sitting around all day doing nothing shouldn't get any welfare , just let him die. It's an entirely different matter to say tough shit for the guy who's working at McD and barely earning enough to pay his bills so he qualifies for government help shouldn't get that help either. At least that guys' trying.

The truth is NEITHER should receive a dime from the government, but on one side the liberals have convinced people that giving people who won't work money is a good thing and on the other side big business has convinced people that they can't afford to pay their employees enough to keep them off welfare so they must be able to get the help as well

Simple solutions.

Mandated minimum wage of $9-10 an hour coupled with NO welfare for the able bodied. If you ARE able to work but can't find a job in the private sector, report to city hall where you will be assigned a job and paid minimum wage, heck tax free even. NO MORE FREE RIDES.

If you won't report to city hall, then you go hungry, if you have kids they are removed from your home and you are charged with neglect. You will then get your mails from the prison system in your state.

I think there is way too many people on both sides who are completely uneducated on the topic of how much money our government gives away and why they do it, and what we could do to reduce that amount.

I mean it's one thing to say some loser who's sitting around all day doing nothing shouldn't get any welfare , just let him die. It's an entirely different matter to say tough shit for the guy who's working at McD and barely earning enough to pay his bills so he qualifies for government help shouldn't get that help either. At least that guys' trying.

The truth is NEITHER should receive a dime from the government, but on one side the liberals have convinced people that giving people who won't work money is a good thing and on the other side big business has convinced people that they can't afford to pay their employees enough to keep them off welfare so they must be able to get the help as well

Simple solutions.

Mandated minimum wage of $9-10 an hour coupled with NO welfare for the able bodied. If you ARE able to work but can't find a job in the private sector, report to city hall where you will be assigned a job and paid minimum wage, heck tax free even. NO MORE FREE RIDES.

If you won't report to city hall, then you go hungry, if you have kids they are removed from your home and you are charged with neglect. You will then get your mails from the prison system in your state.

I was living in N.VA many years ago when it was proposed that a program labeled "Workfare" be established. The idea was for those receiving public benefits would do just what you proposed, start doing jobs around DC. Low-skill jobs, like cleaning parks and such. But the idea was to a) establish a jobs program for people to build work skills, b) give the recipients of public money some pride in "earning" that money, c) have a low-cost work force to keep public areas in good repair. Of course, that program was struck down because it made welfare recipients "slaves". There were a lot of objections for many reasons. Of course, since then, various welfare-to-work type programs have been instituted on a state-by-state basis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back