LGBTQ Victories! The News that Trump Does Not Want You to Hear

Again....he hasn't persecuted anyone, and he is actually fighting putin with active measures while obama allowed putin to run wild......
Horseshit! What "active measures" He licked his boots in Helsinki ! Are you really that out of touch with reality?

No..his reality goes against a different background than yours.

You have zero tolerance for anyone with a different opinion than you (and you chalk it up to "ignorance").

You are a true left wing dung heap.

Again....he hasn't persecuted anyone, and he is actually fighting putin with active measures while obama allowed putin to run wild......
Horseshit! What "active measures" He licked his boots in Helsinki ! Are you really that out of touch with reality?

You have zero tolerance for anyone with a different opinion than you (and you chalk it up to "ignorance").

Really dude?? Maybe you can tell us what Trump is doing about the Russians. Wipe the spit off of your chin and tell the class what those "active measures " are

Really dude?? Maybe you can tell us what Trump is doing about the Russians. Wipe the spit off of your chin and tell the class what those "active measures " are

boy, you are really stupid...

Trump....puts troops in Poland, hurts putin.

Trump pushes American energy production...hurts putin.

Trump building up U.S. military....hurts putin.

Trump increases sanctions against Russian oligarchs...hurts putin.

Trump killed 200 Russian mercenaries working for putin... hurts putin.

Trump gave deadly weapons to Ukraine, to kill Russians.... hurts putin.

Trump told NATO to pay for and rebuild their militaries... hurts putin.

Trump told Germany to stop giving Russia billions of dollars...hurts putin.

Trump attacked Syria after chemical weapons attack...hurts putin.

Trump ended obama Iran deal...hurts putin.

Just gave 200 million more to Ukraine to fight putin.

Media Will Have A Hard Time Spinning Trump's Latest Move That Hurts Russia
U.S. troops head to Russian border in Poland as Trump shifts NATO view

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.

There are no LGBQTYNHUXAW people.
There are only egocentrical assholes, their mind incapable of processing anything else than fucking.
Thank you for that eloquent and informative essay on the complexities of human sexuality . You are truly a credit to the high level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. May the Gods and Goddesses less you always

boy, you are really stupid...

Trump....puts troops in Poland, hurts putin.

Trump pushes American energy production...hurts putin.

Trump building up U.S. military....hurts putin.

Trump increases sanctions against Russian oligarchs...hurts putin.

Trump killed 200 Russian mercenaries working for putin... hurts putin.

Trump gave deadly weapons to Ukraine, to kill Russians.... hurts putin.

Trump told NATO to pay for and rebuild their militaries... hurts putin.

Trump told Germany to stop giving Russia billions of dollars...hurts putin.

Trump attacked Syria after chemical weapons attack...hurts putin.

Trump ended obama Iran deal...hurts putin.

Just gave 200 million more to Ukraine to fight putin.

Media Will Have A Hard Time Spinning Trump's Latest Move That Hurts Russia
U.S. troops head to Russian border in Poland as Trump shifts NATO view
Please explain how each of those items has curtailed Russian interference in our elections. That is what this is about, after all.

This isn't about Russians...

It's about you and your fucked up posts.

And this last one was a prime example of it.

Zero tolerance.

Fuck you.

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.

There are only egocentrical assholes, their mind incapable of processing anything else than fucking.

I know plenty of LGBTQ folks. Photographers, a computer programmer, a brewer of some really great ale, a truck driver, a gal that makes amazing red wood bowls, and a lesbian couple whose kids are obsessed with legos.

LGBTQ folks are....just folks. With their sexual preferences generally the least interesting thing about them.

The reason that conservatives lost this debate in the culture wars is because too many people know LGBTQ folks. The cartoonish, one note “they don’t care ‘bout nothing but the fuckin’” description simply didn’t match the reality of their own experience where gays and lesbians were as nuanced and complex as anyone else.
Anyone who defines themselves by their sexual desires has already lost the debate.

I know plenty of LGBTQ folks. Photographers, a computer programmer, a brewer of some really great ale, a truck driver, a gal that makes amazing red wood bowls, and a lesbian couple whose kids are obsessed with legos.

LGBTQ folks are....just folks. With their sexual preferences generally the least interesting thing about them.

The reason that conservatives lost this debate in the culture wars is because too many people know LGBTQ folks. The cartoonish, one note “they don’t care ‘bout nothing but the fuckin’” description simply didn’t match the reality of their own experience where gays and lesbians were as nuanced and complex as anyone else.
Anyone who defines themselves by their sexual desires has already lost the debate.

Same sex marriage in every state, gays and lesbian parents by the 10s of thousands and public support for both says otherwise.

Being gay no more “loses the debate” than being straight does.

Same sex marriage in every state, gays and lesbian parents by the 10s of thousands and public support for both says otherwise.

Being gay no more “loses the debate” than being straight does.
Exactly my point.

#HeteroPride.

How does it change the fact that he is now hob-knobbing with some of the most virulent bigots

aji.jpg
archie.png
basil_trees.jpg
basil_trees.jpg

I know plenty of LGBTQ folks. .
No, you don't.
You uneducated people confuse sexuality with erotic preferences.
There are two sexes, female and male, and sex as definition is the fertilisation of an egg by a sperm. THAT'S IT.
There are a few, approximately 1 in 100.000, very unlucky people where the mitosis fucked up and where it is neither by genetics nore visible sexual organs possible to determine their sex.
There are people born without limbs, or blind, or whatever nature has in its purse to slap biological beeings in the face, its the same, a replication error and a medical issue.

THERE ARE NO GENDERS. Men wearing high heels and getting fake tits, frequenting ladies washrooms claiming to be female, are just assholes. Just an example, we have the same for bitches of the other sex.
I have nothing against homosexuals, but this is no gender, it is just the preference of sucking the same genitals as your own.

Actually the exploding numbers are an expression of hedonism.
The same thing that drove the roman empire to extinction.
History repeating.

I know plenty of LGBTQ folks. .
No, you don't.
You uneducated people confuse sexuality with erotic preferences.
There are two sexes, female and male, and sex as definition is the fertilisation of an egg by a sperm. THAT'S IT.
There are a few, approximately 1 in 100.000, very unlucky people where the mitosis fucked up and where it is neither by genetics nore visible sexual organs possible to determine their sex.
There are people born without limbs, or blind, or whatever nature has in its purse to slap biological beeings in the face, its the same, a replication error and a medical issue.

THERE ARE NO GENDERS. Men wearing high heels and getting fake tits, frequenting ladies washrooms claiming to be female, are just assholes. Just an example, we have the same for bitches of the other sex.
I have nothing against homosexuals, but this is no gender, it is just the preference of sucking the same genitals as your own.

Actually the exploding numbers are an expression of hedonism.
The same thing that drove the roman empire to extinction.
History repeating.

Thank you so much for that articulate, Cogent, and obviously well researched essay on the complexities of human sexuality. Your sensitivity and deep concern for people of all kids is warm and amazing. You are to be commended for your astounding knowledge. You clearly raise the level of intellectual discord on the USMB to new heights. God bless you

Forum List

Back