LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Leave other people's kids alone.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.

I find it ironic how the gay community worked so hard decades ago to try to distance themselves from the notion that they "recruit" children, and are now upset that they are not being allowed to do just that.

It's all about age appropriateness, really, as many themes perfectly suitable for discussion in high school are so obviously NOT suitable for a five year old that it startles me that anybody could be so hell-bent on their radical agenda that they fail to understand that.

Last edited:
It's actually rather amazing that they are going to try and use the First Amendment as an issue in School when they fought so hard to remove the First Amendment with regard to Religion

I'm sure they don't actually want to open that can of worms, but hey, let them go down in flames. Just sit back and watch the show.

I find it ironic how the gay community worked so hard decades ago to try to distance themselves from the notion that they "recruit" children, and are now upset that they are not being allowed to do just that.

It's all about age appropriateness, really, as many themes perfectly suitable for discussion in high school are so obviously NOT suitable for a five year old, that it startles me that anybody could be so hell-bent on their radical agenda that they fail to understand that.
I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄

I actually can't wait to see the resulting law suits, it's going to be pretty interesting. For instance suppose a teacher gives an assignment for the kids to draw their families (thats a common enough assignment in elementary) and a student has two mommies or two daddies, are parents going to sue if teachers display those with the rest of the class drawings? 😄
Wait until those kids find out that those two mommies or two daddies aren’t both of their real parents.

(AP) — An LGBTQ advocacy group on Thursday sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to block a new law forbidding classroom instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
The law has catapulted Florida and DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate, to the forefront of the country's culture wars. Critics call it the “ Don't Say Gay ” law and argue that its true intent is to marginalize LGBTQ people and their families.
The challenge filed in federal court in Tallahassee by the National Center for Lesbian Rights on behalf of Equality Florida and Family Equality alleges the law violates the First Amendment and other provisions of the U.S. Constitution.
The law states: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.” Parents would be able to sue districts over violations.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
Parents have the Right to protect their children from being brainwashed by extremist groups.
I will go to war and die before I let these pedos dirty-talk ANY children in a classroom.

Comment:
They aren't their kids.
True, that is why I would not let my kids attend a church until they were 18.

It's all about age appropriateness, really, as many themes perfectly suitable for discussion in high school are so obviously NOT suitable for a five year old, that it startles me that anybody could be so hell-bent on their radical agenda that they fail to understand that.
Yea, the LGBTQP (the P is for pedocreeps) believe that they have the right to groom other people's children.
I think that the FL law doesn't go far enough.
They are only banning gay grooming up to the 3rd grade.
They should not be allowed to do it in any grade.
These are some seriously sick dangerous far left extremists.
They are only about 1 or 2 percent fringe part of our population but they think that they can rule over mainstream society.
People need to take a stand against these crackpot cult Democrats.
They destroyed the Boy Scouts and Disney and now they attempting to use the public schools to contaminate the minds of children.

Only 6% of Americans are confused about their gender...and they don't like being odd...so they want to create more confused people so they feel normal....its sick and selfish...but isn't that what a gender confused person is?....selfish.....

Yea, the LGBTQP (the P is for pedocreeps) believe that they have the right to groom other people's children.
I think that the FL law doesn't go far enough.
They are only banning gay grooming up to the 3rd grade.
It should not be allowed to doit in any grade.
These are seriously sick dangerous far left extremists.
They are only about 1 or 2 percent fringe part of our population but they think that they can rule over mainstream society.
People need to take a stand against these crackpot cult Democrats.
They destroyed the Boy Scouts and Disney and now they attempting to use the public schools to contaminate the minds of children.
They can rule over you. 😄 Like you said you could stop the grooming at 3rd grade and lower and only in public schools. The grooming is happening all over the place. Basically as soon as your kids hop on the internet they're immediately turned gay.

New Topics

Forum List

Back