LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

To interpret a poster’s post CG, you have to read their words and not make up your own to add. I asked you 3 specific questions, point blank:
Let's keep in mind these words when we address your questions.
1. That family picture that you just referenced- do you support that these family images drawn by the 3rd grade and under crowd illustrate naked people with details included?
I only said that I support children being allowed to draw their families, whatever their family dynamic may be, if that is the assignment. Other than that I don't understand the question. Different children are going to have different drawings. If a child lives in a household like my grandson does, with a mother who isn't going to shy away from teaching him actual human anatomy (she's currently in nursing school), he might very well draw naked people given that assignment. Children are unpredictable.
2. Do you think kids, 8 years old and under, who draw such details like penises and women’s privates have not been sexually abused as multiple case studies support?
No I don't. I think it's natural for children to grow more curious about their bodies as they get older. Also I don't think there's anything boys draw more than penises. Not Pokémon, not Goku, or whatever, it's penises hands down. 😄
3. Do you approve of a 3rd grade teacher in a public school encouraging the kids to leave off the clothes to draw these family pics?
I would encourage you to provide evidence this actually happened.

Let's keep in mind these words when we address your questions.

I only said that I support children being allowed to draw their families, whatever their family dynamic may be, if that is the assignment. Other than that I don't understand the question. Different children are going to have different drawings. If a child lives in a household like my grandson does, with a mother who isn't going to shy away from teaching him actual human anatomy (she's currently in nursing school), he might very well draw naked people given that assignment. Children are unpredictable.

No I don't. I think it's natural for children to grow more curious about their bodies as they get older. Also I don't think there's anything boys draw more than penises. Not Pokémon, not Goku, or whatever, it's penises hands down. 😄

I would encourage you to provide evidence this actually happened.
My questions asked that you elaborate on your statement about family drawings when a teacher of 3rd graders and lower are asked to do so in class. Nothing subversive going on with my unambiguous questions Curried Goats. The bottom line of this topic is whether or not 3rd grade and under elementary teachers should have the right to instruct their students about sexual topics. The answer is no, and that assessment is based upon decades-old evidence, backed by current findings, showing that intentionally exposing young minds too early in their development of logic capabilities and introducing sexual concepts too early
can absolutely alter their normal course of physical, emotional, and social development.

Have you been hiding yourself in a cave somewhere to not be aware of numerous court cases that have involved testimony from social service caseworkers and legal representatives? They are trained to look for specific words and actions acted out by the victims during child interviews in order to investigate potential molestations and similar crimes committed against children.

What is your priority here, ensuring kids can be kids or is it to promote/support that 6 to 9 year olds be versed in sexual acts by teachers? Now, I realize you’ll likely do what you’ve done by claiming you don’t understand the question. Not complicated, either answer it or claim again you lack understanding. I’ll believe you the next time.

Yes, children are unpredictable, while also sharing a measurable level of comprehension skills, a range of abilities based upon the laws of averages analyzing great numbers, thus we have age-appropriate material for each grade level. Not a new concept CG.

You support an acceleration of the age-appropriate process, do you not? Child psychologists would have a field day with your take that it’s acceptable to accelerate childhood development and would spit you out before dinner.

Gay children do not have a voice or a voice for themselves as a voice for the unborn. Gays are gay from childhood and it would be nice if parents could recognize it early to raise a normal gay adult with a place in society. Parents need to be educated about the signs early in their child's life and they alone should get responsible. Talk to your children about alternative gender and raise a well-adjusted adult. Want your child to learn by being bullied by other children who are recognizing them and you don't want them to know who they are? Children need to know it is ok for them to have those feelings they do not understand.
Suicide is the second leading cause of death among young people, with LGBTQ youth being four times more likely to seriously consider suicide ...Research has found that lesbian, gay, and bisexual youth have much higher levels of suicidal ideation than their heterosexual peers

There is no such thing as "alternative gender".

There is no such thing as "alternative gender".
I cannot argue with ignorance. I am going to fly way above your head....
Intersex variations are not abnormal and should not be seen as 'birth defects'; they are natural biological variations and occur in up to 1.7 per cent of all births. Most people with intersex variations are not born with atypical genitalia, however this is common for certain intersex variations...
So what does intersex look like?
  • a clitoris that's larger than expected.
  • a penis that's smaller than expected.
  • no vaginal opening.
  • a penis without a urethra opening at the tip (the opening might instead be on the underside)
  • labia that are closed or otherwise resemble a scrotum.
  • a scrotum that is empty and resembles labia.
The main difference between hermaphrodite and intersex is that hermaphrodite is an organism possessing both types of gonads whereas intersex is an organism possessing several sex characteristics of both male and females such as chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals.

There are many different gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.

Intersex variations are not abnormal and should not be seen as 'birth defects'; they are natural biological variations and occur in up to 1.7 per cent of all births. Most people with intersex variations are not born with atypical genitalia, however this is common for certain intersex variations...
  • no vaginal opening.
  • a penis without a urethra opening at the tip (the opening might instead be on the underside)
The main difference between hermaphrodite and intersex is that hermaphrodite is an organism possessing both types of gonads whereas intersex is an organism possessing several sex characteristics of both male and females such as chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals.

There are many different gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.
There is no such thing as alternate gender. As the Admital stated. There are 2 genders and however many mental disorders you want to claim ownership of. Period.

• no vaginal opening.

Those are simple birth defects and characteristics of males and females. To say they are "intersex:" is a liberal idea born of insanity.

You should educate yourself!

That should take about 2 minutes.
Most adolescents in the United States receive some form of sex education at school at least once between grades 6 and 12; many schools begin addressing some topics as early as grades 4 or 5.
  • no vaginal opening.

Sex education makes kids safer
Those are simple birth defects and characteristics of males and females. To say they are "intersex:" is a liberal idea born of insanity.

You should educate yourself!
If you were not so pathetic, I would laugh. A hermaphrodite is not a simple birth defect.

That should take about 2 minutes.
Most adolescents in the United States receive some form of sex education at school at least once between grades 6 and 12; many schools begin addressing some topics as early as grades 4 or 5.
  • no vaginal opening.

Sex education makes kids safer

• no vaginal opening.
Sounds like a fairly typical Democrat, alright.

My questions asked that you elaborate on your statement about family drawings when a teacher of 3rd graders and lower are asked to do so in class. Nothing subversive going on with my unambiguous questions Curried Goats. The bottom line of this topic is whether or not 3rd grade and under elementary teachers should have the right to instruct their students about sexual topics. The answer is no, and that assessment is based upon decades-old evidence, backed by current findings, showing that intentionally exposing young minds too early in their development of logic capabilities and introducing sexual concepts too early
can absolutely alter their normal course of physical, emotional, and social development.
Sure. Now prove anyone is doing that or after having been discovered doing it is being defended by anyone on the left.

Neither Democrat nor Republican but I did take biology in school.
Just pulling your leg, there LilO.

There have always been intersex people, and they have their own physical, mental, and social challenges. It dishonors the struggle they face with their unique condition to say that their existance if their struggle is used to promote a false narrative.

Intersex variations are not abnormal and should not be seen as 'birth defects'; they are natural biological variations and occur in up to 1.7 per cent of all births.
"Up to" means anything from .01% "up to" 1.7%. You knew that if you got your information from Wiki, as seems obvious:

Anne Fausto-Sterling and her co-authors suggest that the prevalence of "nondimorphic sexual development" might be as high as 1.7%.[9][10] A study published by Leonard Sax reports that this figure includes conditions (such as Klinefelter syndrome) which most clinicians do not recognize as intersex, and that if the term is understood to mean only "conditions in which chromosomal sex is inconsistent with phenotypic sex, or in which the phenotype is not classifiable as either male or female", the prevalence of intersex is about 0.018%.[4][11][12]

The rare occurances of this condition doesn't mean that all people can simply pick their gender and change their minds as often as they please, any more than the rare occurances of dwarfism mean that people can pick their hight and change their minds as often as they want.

Forum List

Back