LGBTQ Flag back on Display!

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

I would love to see the LGBTQ flag with stars on it.

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

Maybe America should adopt "Walk on the Wild Side" as the new national anthem?

How about re-working Lady Liberty in New York Harbor into a she-male?

Or how about altering the Washington Monument into a portrayal of a giant phallus?

Or how about altering the Washington Monument into a portrayal of a giant phallus?

All good ideas. Thank you.

Why do you need a flag to show how wacko you are, we already know.

Is Biden going to fly it in Islamic countries?

Hopefully President Biden lights up the White House like this again in June. Rump refused - whadda butthole. :)

Nah - Just put a pussy hat on Lady Liberty in June for Gay Pride month. :D

raf,750x1000,075,t,white_fleck_triblend.u4.jpg

Forum List

Back