LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not awkward or weird, it's a natural part of humanity.
It is ABNORMAL.

It's a fucking MEDICAL CONDITION, you dumb fucking asshole.

There is NO CURE, only treatment. Just like alcoholism. Which is ALSO a medical condition.

Can't you pull your head out of your butt for even one microsecond?

It is ABNORMAL.

It's a fucking MEDICAL CONDITION, you dumb fucking asshole.

There is NO CURE, only treatment. Just like alcoholism. Which is ALSO a medical condition.

Can't you pull your head out of your butt for even one microsecond?
Seethe and mald, straightie. Seethe and mald.

I can tell you that heterosexuality is not innate to humans because humans develop a wide range of sexualities. Where's your magic hetero essence?
I don’t give a damn if you’re straight, gay or unsure. But I can tell you for sure that it takes heterosexuality to procreate.

Homosexuality is creepy and disgusting.

Preach all you want, I don't have to accept it, and I don't have to accept the lifestyle being "introduced" to my children.
Then I would never suggest you try it. Your children will learn about it in interactions with society.

One of the sicker threads I've moderated in a long time. Multiple specific threats against members, got sicker every page after about page 4. Will REMAIN CLOSED. Three warnings written, Deleted 22 posts and gave up cleaning up the rest.

The one thing USMB has ZERO tolerance for is escalating threats of violence to talk of guns and "meet-up" locations methods of combat. You DO that -- you go out on ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back