LGBT Staff Won't Serve Christians

Do you mean me or Joe Biden. In 1973, I was 11 years old. So assuming you mean Biden, um, yeah, attitudes HAVE changed on gender transition. No one thinks toddlers should get sex change operations.

Are you off your meds again?

Some children are born intersex.. like Jaime Lee Curtis and a toddler I babysat in the early 1960. They have surgery to fix the problem.

participating isn't owning. Talk about a stretch.
The TOS actually give rights to platforms for all content uploaded.

But even so. The constitution still protects people from forced participation in speech.

It takes a real authoritarian to want to compel speech.

The TOS actually give rights to platforms for all content uploaded.

But even so. The constitution still protects people from forced participation in speech.

It takes a real authoritarian to want to compel speech.

Rights but not claims of publishing.

Actually it doesn't. you don't get to silence people because you don't want to listen to their speech in common areas.

The social media platforms claim to be open discussion platforms, and they lie about it.

If they want the posts on them to be their speech, give up 230 protections and claim anything on those platforms as their publishing and thoughts.

they can't have it both ways.

And... how would you know?
By pointing out that some states require consumation while others don’t, the same sex straight couple could simply marry in a state that does not require such and all states must recognize it as a valid marriage.

Problem solved.

And for the record, I oppose same sex marriage regardless of the sexuality of the couples.

Just a thought though, if a couple files for a license, and one uses the pronoun “them”, can a license even be granted?

Last edited:
Welcome to the reality of our political system.
It sucks, doesn't it? Let's change it. Let's stop being the problem, and be the solution.

"We have to support horrible candidates because the other side is PURE EVIL!!!"

NO - stop falling for that. Stop succumbing to the fear mongering. Stop voting for bad candidates on purpose.

It sucks, doesn't it? Let's change it. Let's stop being the problem, and be the solution.

"We have to support horrible candidates because the other side is PURE EVIL!!!"

NO - stop falling for that. Stop succumbing to the fear mongering. Stop voting for bad candidates on purpose.

Then it's time for the barricades, because nothing else will work.

I support Republicans because they agree with me more than the other side does. Until you can change the binary nature of the system, OR replace one party with another more to your liking starting from the ground up, asking for anything else is either asking for revolution, or whining.

By pointing out that some states require consumation while others don’t, the same sex straight couple could simply marry in a state that does not require such and all states must recognize it as a valid marriage.
Problem solved.
True.
Either way, consummation of the marriage is irrelevant.
Just a thought though, if a couple files for a license, and one uses the pronoun “them”, can a license even be granted?
Likely not, on mental health grounds.

I support Republicans because they agree with me more than the other side does. Until you can change the binary nature of the system, OR replace one party with another more to your liking starting from the ground up, asking for anything else is either asking for revolution, or whining.
How far would take this idiot logic? Seriously, if we had Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer running - would you dick around trying to figure out who agreed with you more???

Your viewpoint is driving the country into a hole. How low will you let it go before you wake up?

Then it's time for the barricades, because nothing else will work.
Truth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back