LGBT should be united to protect our rights

darwing

Dec 20, 2016
Do you support gay marrige?What's your opinion about organizations that stand against gay liberties?
What would you say to supporters of anti-gay organizations?

Nobody gives a shit what queers do anymore.

Leave us the fuck alone and let the AIDS virus do it's job.

How negative it is!!

What do you want? A fucking cookie?

There are so many more issues of actual relevance, but you fucking perverts are so self absorbed about your problem you just can't worry about anything else.

There are REAL problems we face as a society, and you're butthurt that not everyone exhalts your deviance.

Be yourself, have pride in who you are, then shut the fuck up and live your life like everyone else.

Nobody gives a shit what queers do anymore.

Leave us the fuck alone and let the AIDS virus do it's job.

How negative it is!!

What do you want? A fucking cookie?

There are so many more issues of actual relevance, but you fucking perverts are so self absorbed about your problem you just can't worry about anything else.

There are REAL problems we face as a society, and you're butthurt that not everyone exhalts your deviance.

Be yourself, have pride in who you are, then shut the fuck up and live your life like everyone else.

As a self absorbed pervert I take issue with your AIDS comment. :eusa_snooty:

Do you support gay marrige?What's your opinion about organizations that stand against gay liberties?
What would you say to supporters of anti-gay organizations?

Specifically which rights are you speaking about? Is it just marriage? Or are there others?

Wow. That sounds like a fucking borefest.

I can only provide you with what I've learned in life.

Yeah, it's not some awesome fuck fest like the Romans had.

Look how they ended up though.

I'm all about leaving you alone to do as you please though. When you start demanding I fund your treatment from some shit you picked up after doing things other people warned you about, because for whatever reason you didn't have the instinct to avoid, you're not likely to garner any sympathy or compliance.

In truth ... Roman society was actually quite prudish. Married couples only had sex in the dark (and mostly clothed). Adultery was a sin punishable by death (for a woman). Only widows were allowed to engage in sexual activity once their husbands were out of the picture ... quite an inducement for Mariticide.

The stories of Roman orgies so prevalent in our concept of the Romans were actually a creation of the early xtians to provide a cautionary tale against Paganism.

In truth ... Roman society was actually quite prudish. Married couples only had sex in the dark (and mostly clothed). Adultery was a sin punishable by death (for a woman). Only widows were allowed to engage in sexual activity once their husbands were out of the picture ... quite an inducement for Mariticide.

The stories of Roman orgies so prevalent in our concept of the Romans were actually a creation of the early xtians to provide a cautionary tale against Paganism.

I've heard that for commoners a much more modest lifestyle was was standard. The aristocracy wasn't confined by the same rules.

I've seen archeological documentaries that showed recovered artwork from bath houses covered up in Pompeii that depicted all sorts of perversion. The sort of shit I'll bet are true about that meat puppet faggot former "president" in Chicago bath houses.

Except he had coke.

I'm all about leaving you alone to do as you please though. When you start demanding I fund your treatment from some shit you picked up after doing things other people warned you about, because for whatever reason you didn't have the instinct to avoid, you're not likely to garner any sympathy or compliance.

The Romans lasted thousands of years. Damn good run if you ask me.

yea

by killing their neighbors or making serfs and slaves of them.

yea

by killing their neighbors or making serfs and slaves of them.

Yeah. They were pretty awesome.

Except for that whole killing Jesus thing. That was kinda dickish on their part.

Forum List

Back