Lewinsky reveals Bill Clinton urged her to lie under oath: 'I did feel uncomfortable about it'

but----'''TRUMP!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!
TRUMP!!!'''
'''he lies''--the Dems say
and most of the Dems voted for NO impeachment of Bill
so lying must be ok to Dems----or is it??
I'm confused now

It's the old Democrat/Media double standard, and hypocrisy. The ends justify the means if it advances their agenda which is so righteous, it is OK to lie, cheat, and steal to get there.

Well hell, Monica, after the whole world knew for sure you were a cock sucker, a lie under oath should have been a walk on the park!....it was for Blow Job!!!!!

In the final part of the A&E docu-series "The Clinton Affair," Lewinsky revealed that Clinton convinced her to deny the affair if she was called to testify in the Paula Jones case. The 45-year-old recalled the former president telling her that she could avoid being deposed if she denied the affair in an affidavit.

Lewinsky said that Clinton had called her at 2:30 in the morning to let her know that she was on the witness list for the Paula Jones case. ..."

After being subpoenaed, the former White House staffer decided to talk to attorney Vernon Jordan, a close friend of Clinton.

In the documentary, Lewinsky claims that she managed to secure a meeting with Jordan on her own and from that meeting, she was introduced to lawyer Frank Carter.

"Frank Carter explained to me if I'd signed an affidavit denying having had an intimate relationship with the president it might mean I wouldn't have to be deposed in the Paula Jones case," she recounted.

"I did feel uncomfortable about it but I felt it was the right thing to do, ironically, right? So, the right thing to do, to break the law."

Following her decision to sign the affidavit, Clinton called Lewinsky to the White House for a somewhat private Christmas celebration. ..."

Scared and unsure what to do, the activist recalled how the FBI threatened to prosecute her mother and said that both women could face up to 27 years in prison for lying about the affair. ..."

"I just felt terrible ... and I was scared ... and I was mortified,' she said while trying to regain her composure," Lewinsky sobbed in her documentary confessional.

Read more at foxnews.com ...
Who in the mother fucking goddammned fucking fuck gives a flying fuck?
Old hen types who thrive on pointless gossip and relationship turmoil

Well hell, Monica, after the whole world knew for sure you were a cock sucker, a lie under oath should have been a walk on the park!....it was for Blow Job!!!!!

In the final part of the A&E docu-series "The Clinton Affair," Lewinsky revealed that Clinton convinced her to deny the affair if she was called to testify in the Paula Jones case. The 45-year-old recalled the former president telling her that she could avoid being deposed if she denied the affair in an affidavit.

Lewinsky said that Clinton had called her at 2:30 in the morning to let her know that she was on the witness list for the Paula Jones case. ..."

After being subpoenaed, the former White House staffer decided to talk to attorney Vernon Jordan, a close friend of Clinton.

In the documentary, Lewinsky claims that she managed to secure a meeting with Jordan on her own and from that meeting, she was introduced to lawyer Frank Carter.

"Frank Carter explained to me if I'd signed an affidavit denying having had an intimate relationship with the president it might mean I wouldn't have to be deposed in the Paula Jones case," she recounted.

"I did feel uncomfortable about it but I felt it was the right thing to do, ironically, right? So, the right thing to do, to break the law."

Following her decision to sign the affidavit, Clinton called Lewinsky to the White House for a somewhat private Christmas celebration. ..."

Scared and unsure what to do, the activist recalled how the FBI threatened to prosecute her mother and said that both women could face up to 27 years in prison for lying about the affair. ..."

"I just felt terrible ... and I was scared ... and I was mortified,' she said while trying to regain her composure," Lewinsky sobbed in her documentary confessional.

Read more at foxnews.com ...
Who in the mother fucking goddammned fucking fuck gives a flying fuck?
Apparently A&E did as it did a documentary on it that drew millions of viewers!

Lol
The sad thing is Monica Lewinsky had/has a face only a mother could love, and it is still better than the Hildabeast

The creature from "Predator", or "Alien" would be better than Hillary. However, you'd think the President could do better than Monica. I mean Kennedy had Marilyn. Jeez, c'mon Bill.

If Bill was going to be a man-slut, he should have at least had the decency to fuck oh, I dunno, GOOD-LOOKING WOMEN like the Kennedy man-sluts! The dumpy, trashy whores Bill fucked would have looked right at home on the Jerry Springer show. I have ZERO sympathy for Bill's whores because they knew they were fucking a married man and every last spermbucket one of them had a history of using their pussies to get what they wanted in life. They were all cheap $2 piece of trash whores would would suck and swallow for a pack of Camel filters. Utter wastes of fallopian tubes.

Also, let's look on the bright side of Bill's fucking around: it gave the Alien chestburster Hillary the public embarrassment of being the most cuckolded wife in America! Is that not a good thing?

Question, I was young when this all happened....can one of you kind republicans tell me what exactly did Lewinsky have to do with Whitewater investigation?

Forum List

Back