Levels Of Evidence

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The Three Burdens of Proof, are as follows

- Beyond a reasonable doubt: The highest standard the law imposes. …

- Clear and convincing evidence: An elevated standard that requires a judge or jury to have substantial assurance that the allegations are correct.

- Preponderance of the evidence: The lowest standard.

Even though the brilliant attorneys on the mainstream media like FOX News have failed to share this, it does not make it any less true. The Trump team only has to prove a preponderance of evidence to win his cases.

Getting court dates set is an issue, especially with liberal judges and swamp critters as judges.

So far most of the lib judges have been dumb enough to dismiss the case which moves it up to the next level post haste.

I think it's funny how this libs on this site cheer and dance when a judge throws out a Trump case...They can't comprehend that it speeds things up for us :D

For small claims court, a preponderance of evidence will work just fine. To throw out a presidential election based on fraud, not so much. The judges involved will demand at lease clear and convincing evidence or perhaps even "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Getting court dates set is an issue, especially with liberal judges and swamp critters as judges.

So far most of the lib judges have been dumb enough to dismiss the case which moves it up to the next level post haste.

I think it's funny how this libs on this site cheer and dance when a judge throws out a Trump case...They can't comprehend that it speeds things up for us :D
Exactly!

I don't call them libs because they aren't liberal in any true way, but the sooner this is sorted out by the highest court in the land, the better.

To disenfranchise so many voters they do need to prove their allegations beyond a reasonable doubt, imo.

Forum List

Back