Lev Parnas, ex-Giuliani associate, convicted of violating campaign finance laws

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

We discussed this a few weeks ago and now it seems that Mr Parnas has been found guilty of his crimes. Another Russian crook not interfering in the elections by giving money to Trump.

What happens to this money ? Both Trump and De Santis profited from this dirty money . Surely they should pay it back and face some form of sanction for accepting it. I say this not in a partisan way. Campaign funding is a cancer on the democratic process, an attack on the people.

We discussed this a few weeks ago and now it seems that Mr Parnas has been found guilty of his crimes. Another Russian crook not interfering in the elections by giving money to Trump.

What happens to this money ? Both Trump and De Santis profited from this dirty money . Surely they should pay it back and face some form of sanction for accepting it. I say this not in a partisan way. Campaign funding is a cancer on the democratic process, an attack on the people.
how did trump and desantis profit from this?

how are people suppose to campaign for office without funds?

Why are you still OBSESSING about Trump from Wales nearly a year after he left office?

This is strange

Are you saying that they cannot campaign without dirty money ?
you said “campaign money” not dirty money. Of course dirty money is a problem…hence why it’s illegal…but it still happens, i remember the Chinese money that poured into the DNC, and when that came to light in during the Clinton admin..still happens sadly

how did trump and desantis profit from this?

how are people suppose to campaign for office without funds?

They're supposed to raise funds, just get those funds from Americans. The founding fathers specifically wanted to keep foreign influence out of American politics.

And foreign money is foreign influence.

you said “campaign money” not dirty money. Of course dirty money is a problem…hence why it’s illegal…but it still happens, i remember the Chinese money that poured into the DNC, and when that came to light in during the Clinton admin..still happens sadly
The money Parnas "donated" was dirty by definition. He was convicted. The recipients should have had systems in place to ensure the money they took was clean and they didnt.

Taking that money creates an obligation to the donor that corrupts all of politics.

Why are you still OBSESSING about Trump from Wales nearly a year after he left office?

This is strange
Why is Trump obsessing about the 2020 election a year later. He lost, get over it.
They been auditing the election over and over.

They're supposed to raise funds, just get those funds from Americans. The founding fathers specifically wanted to keep foreign influence out of American politics.

And foreign money is foreign influence.
Its an issue over here where the tories are almost completely funded by russian donors. Our laws are inadequate in dealing with this and the tories have a veto over reform.

, i remember the Chinese money that poured into the DNC, and when that came to light in during the Clinton admin..still happens sadly
And when it was discovered the Clintons gave it all back.

Which is what you're supposed to do.

At the heart of the allegations of fund-raising improprieties sit Bill Clinton and the Democratic National Committee. The DNC eventually returned $2.8 million in illegal or inappropriate contributions.

Its an issue over here where the tories are almost completely funded by russian donors. Our laws are inadequate in dealing with this and the tories have a veto over reform.
I thought all civilized countries had laws to keep foreign money out of their politics. Apparently I was wrong.

and yet nothing has been done to Hunter for taking bribes for his daddy via the Chinese and Ukrainian corrupt oil company. Same goes for Pelosi and her son Paul also doing the kickback thing.

I thought all civilized countries had laws to keep foreign money out of their politics. Apparently I was wrong.
A lot of these are russian emigrants who find life more congenial in Kensington than in Siberia where they made their money.

The money Parnas "donated" was dirty by definition. He was convicted. The recipients should have had systems in place to ensure the money they took was clean and they didnt.

Taking that money creates an obligation to the donor that corrupts all of politics.
They had no obligation to set up anything more then they did. But they should i agree…and hopefully will do better

No, not all campaign funding is dirty…and campaign funding is necessary and people have a right to spend their money on what they want in terms of poltics

the reality is leftist like yourself hate when people engage in political speech that highlights the truth about the leftist agenda and failed politics of oppression

Forum List

Back