Lev 26:14-34

Global Warning
BlissfulMintyHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif
Lev 26:14-34
'But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments, and if you despise My statutes, or if your soul abhors My judgments, so that you do not perform all My commandments, but break My covenant, I also will do this to you:

Terrorism I will even appoint terror over you, wasting disease and fever which shall consume the eyes and cause sorrow of heart. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Those who hate us or wanted criminals I will set My face against you, and you shall be defeated by your enemies. Those who hate you shall reign over you, and you shall flee when no one pursues you.
And after all, this, if you do not obey Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sin.

Food prices will go up I will break the pride of your power; I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.
And your strength shall be spent in vain; for your land shall not yield its produce, nor shall the trees of the land yield their fruit.

New Diseases 'Then, if you walk contrary to Me, and are not willing to obey Me, I will bring on you seven times more plagues, according to your sins

Wild Animals lose their natural habitat for instance the zookeeper who loosened Wild Animals in the public
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.
The More we disobey, the more events will happen 'And if by these things you are not reformed by Me but walk contrary to Me, then I also will walk contrary to you, and I will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

We will be at war and we are in be in new war (Matthew 24:6-8) And I will bring a sword against you that will execute the vengeance of the covenant; when you are gathered together within your cities I will send pestilence among you; you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Lack of Food by Global Warning or Celestial alignment When I have cut off your supply of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall bring back your bread by weight, and you shall eat and not be satisfied.
And after all, this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters

The Local Church I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you.
Revelation 11:7-8
that great city which is spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Natural Disaster I will lay your city's waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas.

Looters I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.

Wars nations against nations I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste.

God will be done Then the land shall enjoy its sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies' land; then the land shall rest and enjoy its sabbaths.

Matthew 24:34
Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

The Young ones will suffer from the signs of the times, culture
Deut 28:32
Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; there shall be no strength in your hand.​

After the loss of the word God is gone, in many places many, people will be lost in their sin, and their minds will be in a state of denial with their family, friends, and neighbors as we see in teenage culture. What is wrong with our society and culture, let’s begin with the United States and those that follow our footsteps as a young generation, and we’re we going. We achieve wealth and power, but cannot control fame as a young society.

Our planet is beginning to be like Planet Hollywood, our cultural society has now become a Planetary culture of rock a roll, hip hop culture, alcohol, crime, and drugs are now a way of life.

From entertainment from family, time passed is now a Hollywood culture in darkness, action movie, and violent video game is growing by the second.

The cellular phone is now the Internet, a new form of Communication, and will become Cellular, our influence is now reaching the old world.

A clash of Civilization and atomic warfare is now on the horizon, will we make it to a society with many gods and lose the One creator.
Estimate for hundred years to come.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator

But in the 20th century and the 21st century, we must decide the life of our family, a culture of rock a roll, hip hop culture, alcohol, crime, and drugs will be a way of life. If?

In captivity in the things of the world, TV, Video Games, Movies

2 Chron 29:9
For indeed, because of this our fathers have fallen by the sword; and our sons, our daughters, and our wives are in captivity.

Matthew 24:10 And then many will be offended will betray one another and will hate one another

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world.

Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. not of the Father but is of the world.

Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matthew 24:33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors!

Matthew 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Everything being in the home Fathers first and then Mon. Not the government, but by Mons and Dads at the dinner table the Lord's suppers

Mal 4:5-6
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."

Revelation 11:7-8
When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 18:4-5
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Global Warning
download - 2022-05-04T160704.538.jpeg
God is also saying?
You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things.
And we know that God, in His justice, will punish anyone who does such things.
Since you judge others for doing these things, why do you think you can avoid God’s judgment when you do the same things?
Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?
But because you are stubborn and refuse to turn from your sin, you are storing up terrible punishment for yourself. For a day of anger is coming, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.
He will judge everyone according to what they have done.
He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers.
But he will pour out his anger and wrath on those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and instead live lives of wickedness.
There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on doing what is evil—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
But there will be glory and honor and peace from God for all who do good—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
For God does not show favoritism.
When the Gentiles sin, they will be destroyed, even though they never had God’s written law. And the Jews, who do have God’s law, will be judged by that law when they fail to obey it.

They crush people with impossible bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders
Sounds like you're a futurist.

Sounds like you're a futurist.
Greetings
I am a Seeker
R (49).jpeg

I give you these encouraging words
View attachment 643247
Hebrews 12:4-8 (NLT2)
After all, you have not yet given your lives in your struggle against sin.
And have you forgotten the encouraging words God spoke to you as his children? He said, “My child, don’t make light of the LORD’s discipline, and don’t give up when he corrects you
For the LORD disciplines those he loves, and he punishes each one he accepts as his child.”As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as his own children. Whoever heard of a child who is never disciplined by its father? If God doesn’t discipline you as he does all of his children, it means that you are illegitimate and are not really his children at all.
Good times come and go but bad times drag on. It's entirely random. There is no expectation of justice in the world. Exactly what you would expect from the worst dead-beat dad in the universe. If you could prosper simply by being good or bad people didn't end up so comfortable perhaps I would feel different.

Good times come and go but bad times drag on. It's entirely random. There is no expectation of justice in the world. Exactly what you would expect from the worst dead-beat dad in the universe. If you could prosper simply by being good or bad people didn't end up so comfortable perhaps I would feel different.

There is no expectation of justice in the world.
yes not in this world

the worst dead-beat dad in the universe.
if you feel that way ask HIM, he has ears

If you could prosper simply by being good or bad people didn't end up so comfortable perhaps I would feel different.
I understand

yes not in this world

if you feel that way ask HIM, he has ears

I understand
The last prayer I prayed was for my mom to be relived of her suffering. She was a nurse. She never harmed a living soul. She suffered the torments of the damned before she died. I really don't see how anyone's faith can survive such a mortal wound. If I ever see God he will have to beg for my forgiveness.

The last prayer I prayed was for my mom to be relived of her suffering. She was a nurse. She never harmed a living soul. She suffered the torments of the damned before she died. I really don't see how anyone's faith can survive such a mortal wound. If I ever see God he will have to beg for my forgiveness.
Greetings
Satan is whispering in your ears

2-22830_silhouette-computer-software-man-silhouettes-human-png-for.png

Your mom is safe, the body yes suffers, and the soul is healed with the Lord

2 Corinthians 5:8-9 (NKJV) We are confident, yes, well pleased rather be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well-pleasing to Him.

Greetings
Satan is whispering in your ears

View attachment 643311

Your mom is safe, the body yes suffers, and the soul is healed with the Lord

2 Corinthians 5:8-9 (NKJV) We are confident, yes, well pleased rather be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well-pleasing to Him.
I really don't want to be mean and speak harshly to you but quoting scripture long ago lost it's power for me. It's just empty words from a book of lies to me. If God really made this world and everything is according to his will then he's a monster undeserving of worship. I suppose you can blame the devil but God made him and could destroy him just as easily. The only ideas that fit the reality of things is God does not exist or he does not care or we are already in Hell.

I really don't want to be mean and speak harshly to you but quoting scripture long ago lost it's power for me. It's just empty words from a book of lies to me. If God really made this world and everything is according to his will then he's a monster undeserving of worship. I suppose you can blame the devil but God made him and could destroy him just as easily. The only ideas that fit the reality of things is God does not exist or he does not care or we are already in Hell.
greetings
it's ok I won't make you feel unpleasant
No, you have life and the word does too
And Satan is already in his demise
I understand, a question if I may, did your mom believe?
R (7).gif

greetings
it's ok I won't make you feel unpleasant
No, you have life and the word does too
And Satan is already in his demise
I understand, a question if I may, did your mom believe?
View attachment 643320
She did. While she was on her deathbed the church ladies used to come pray with her. Then one day she told them to go away and not come back. We didn't talk about it but I figure the pain got so bad even she lost her faith. She had a stroke that paralyzed her entire left side. While she was in the hospital they discovered that she had advanced colon cancer. They gave her a colostomy and sent her home to die. Never let them tell you home hospice is a beautiful thing. It was a horror I will never recover from. I still hear her little bedside bell in my sleep sometimes and it's been ten years.

She did. While she was on her deathbed the church ladies used to come pray with her. Then one rday she told them to go away and not come back. We didn't talk about it but I figure the pain got so bad even she lost her faith. She had a stroke that paralyzed her entire left side. While she was in the hospital they discovered that she had advanced colon cancer. They gave her a colostomy and sent her home to die. Never let them tell you home hospice is a beautiful thing. It was a horror I will never recover from. I still hear her little bedside bell in my sleep sometimes and it's been ten years.
Greetings
I can relate to your loss, I lost my mom, she suffered too, but no one knows our suffering but us, our moms gave us life, pain is the hardest thing to overcome, but the Love of our moms is always in our hearts, I pray in that, knowing to comfort my heart because no matter what anyone says, Love is my mom, and God knows my disappointment, but I also know, that He feels the same, because he is a father too, and gave His only begotten Son for what you feel

I don't what to say, about your pain, no one can
I give you these words if it comforts you

Hi Mom
Hope you are fine; mom we all have some kind of problem, it just how things are, we only hope and pray to do our best, it's all we can do.

Family is what we wish to make a part of our hearts in our own family, a father for his son, or sons, and a mother for her daughters.
Love comes within us, it is manifest with what we have to give, which is the seed we give our family.
Their always some kind of hurt mom, it is part of what we are, but the love you give your children in time, of need, overcomes any hurt it is what we want to be, to give comfort, to counsel in the time of trouble.

I can understand, that sometime we may do wrong because we lack some time in our lives. At the beginning of any family is what one believe in, if their family value, as love a foundation of hope to our great need in times of need, you show your children how to overcome difficulties, no matter what happens, our family knows, that moms and dads are there for their children. If we are poor, we know that love in the heart is deeper, and that comes from the care of mom gives and because as dads, we are men, but as loving dads, but as great fathers, we lead as an example as leaders to our children to be great in what we wish as we were once were children ourselves.

Prayer of Mercy of Love
Psalm 4:1. Hear me when I call O God of my righteousness; thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me and hear my prayer.

Psalm 5:1. Give ear to my words, O Lord consider my meditation.

Psalm 5:11. But let all those that put their shout for joy, because thou defendest them; let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 8:1. O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heaven.

Psalm 9:1. I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvelous works.

Psalm 10:1. Why standest thou afar off O Lord? Why hidest thou thyself in time of trouble?

Psalm 13:1. How long wilt thou forget me O Lord? Forever How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

Psalm 15:1. Lord who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

Psalm 16:1. Preserve me O God; for in thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 17:1,6. Hear the right O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer that goeth not out of feigned lips. I have called upon thee for thou wilt hear me O God; incline thine ear unto me and hear my speech.

Psalm 18:1,21-25. I will love thee O Lord, my strength. For I have kept the ways of the Lord and have not wickedly departed from my God. For all his judgments were before me and I did not put away his statutes from me. I was also upright before him and I kept myself from mine iniquity. Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight. With the merciful thou wilt she thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt show thyself upright.

Psalm 20:1. The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Psalm 25:1. Unto thee O Lord do I lift up my soul.
Psalm 25:7,10-14. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions according to thy mercy, remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake O Lord. All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies, For thy name’s sake O Lord pardon mine iniquity; for it is great, What man is he that feareth the Lord? He shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. His soul shall dwell at ease, and his seed shall inherit the earth. The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him and he will show them his covenant. AMEN

R (10).gif

we need to heal from our wounds and forgive
Time

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate
The "wild beasts" is symbolic of the Africans and brown gangs living among us. Is it really surprising that the God-hating democrats have brought these "wild beasts" to live among us and be supported by the American Taxpayer? They sap our strength and our unity as God's covenant people.

The "wild beasts" is symbolic of the Africans and brown gangs living among us. Is it really surprising that the God-hating democrats have brought these "wild beasts" to live among us and be supported by the American Taxpayer? They sap our strength and our unity as God's covenant people.
R (2).jpeg

I like it when some mean-spirited perversion of a christian tries to tell me I'm going to hell. See ya there jerk.
Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God

So, are you born of the Spirit? Have you received the Spirit of God?

Forum List

Back