Letting the freaks take charge

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Yep. This sounds about right. These worthless ass people are not going to rule over us. Freaks that can’t figure out their own gender becoming surgeon general? Fuck off. An absolute left wing lunatic who’s entire life is a lie being the head of the Ministry of Truth? Go fuck yourself.

I’ve had enough of the freaks making rules. They need to be put down hard.

But we’re done pretending. We’re done being nice. We tried being cool, live and letting live, and then we noticed the lack of reciprocity. It’s live and let submit, and that’s a bad deal. Hard pass.

*Commits violent insurrection, kills officer Sicknick and other police officers*

"We're done being nice"

But we’re done pretending. We’re done being nice. We tried being cool, live and letting live, and then we noticed the lack of reciprocity. It’s live and let submit, and that’s a bad deal. Hard pass.

*Commits violent insurrection, kills officer Sicknick and other police officers*

"We're done being nice"
Jihadis and their Holy War.

Yep. This sounds about right. These worthless ass people are not going to rule over us. Freaks that can’t figure out their own gender becoming surgeon general? Fuck off. An absolute left wing lunatic who’s entire life is a lie being the head of the Ministry of Truth? Go fuck yourself.

LMFAO!!!!

What are you going to do about it?

Storm the capital again?
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes.....it IS sad and disgusting.:confused:

1651796099006.png

Natural Causes, now stop your lying :eusa_whistle:

The USCP accepts the findings from the District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes. This does not change the fact Officer Sicknick died in the line of duty, courageously defending Congress and the Capitol.

bullship. What's the date on your link? I can't see it because i will not register for this PoS fake news.

THIS, even from a leftist source. Starts grudgingly correcting the lies initially reported by the lying colluding propaganda arm of the democrat party otherwise know as The Media. EneMedia is more like it. The Enemy of the American People and a purveyor of lies.

Last edited:

You really haz a sad, don't you?

Forum List

Back