Letter to a TV personality.

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
If you had a chance to convey your thoughts to a TV personality, what would it be?

That personality may or may not have to be one of your favorite.

For example, here is what I would write to Bob Beckel, one of the co-hosts of "The Five":

"Mr. Beckel, do not dispair, I feel your pain.

Every time in I am in my family circle, I feel exactly how you must feel:

I try to say something, I am ignored.
I am saying something, I am interrupted before I can finish.
I finish something I wanted to say, I am insulted.

Consider yourself lucky, at least, when you are ignored, interrupted and insulted it is NOT by your own immediate or extended family."

If you have similar messages, please respond.

Keep in mind, this is meant to be all in good humor.

Last edited:
Letter I would write to Dana Perrino, another co-host of "The Five":

"Ms. Perrino, your dog is the pride of Hungarian canine development, and the resounding success of a breed that was destined to be extinct if not for the resolute will of those who were hell bent on keeping the most lovable breed of dogs alive. You know, the HUNGARIAN VIZSLA.

Seeing that, will you find it in your heart, that you will name your next vizsla - after the present Jasper expires - to find a name, more fitting than "JASPER", you know, something more "HUNGARIAN"??

As someone who successfully fought off the Democratic herds, when you were the press secretary of President Bush, this should not be a great challenge".

Or a letter to the left-most chair: (still with "The Five)":

Would you please sling your right leg over your left leg for a change?

I'd slap Bill O'Reilly right across the face. And I'd do the same to Carson Daly.

Physical violence is the trademark of an insufficient mind.

You displayed both with great abandon.

The fact that you said NOTHING to O'Reilley speaks volumes of who and what kind of person you are.

I'd slap Bill O'Reilly right across the face. And I'd do the same to Carson Daly.

The fact that you said NOTHING to O'Reilley speaks volumes of who and what kind of person you are.

I'd try to get a second slap in but they'd probably have me down by then.

I'd try to get a second slap in but they'd probably have me down by then.

If I were one of those who you claim "would have you down" I would let them.

BTW, aside from your pathetic and failed physical attempt to intimidate your political opponent, what would you say to her/him?

Stupid people never learn, even if they were slapped down, once, twice or forever. Especially if they are violent illiterates.

That makes them Democrats.

Last edited:
BTW, aside from your pathetic and failed physical attempt to intimidate your political opponent, what would you say to her/him?

I'm pretty confident I'd land the first slap. As to what I'd say... maybe a couple 'm'fers' and the 'b' word a few times. Depends on my mood.

Also Carson's not into politics.

You sound like the typical, loving, tolerant and over-confident liberal.

Still never said a single word you would like to convey to a TV personality.

Liberal cat, or typical liberal "education" caught your tongue?

Can't you say a few words, independent of your party lines and talking points?

I gave you examples of what I would say to a liberal or a conservative TV personality.

Are you too dense to respond responsibly?

Or smartly? Well, never mind!

I'm pretty confident I'd land the first slap. As to what I'd say... maybe a couple 'm'fers' and the 'b' word a few times. Depends on my mood.

I gave you examples of what I would say to a liberal or a conservative TV personality.

Fine. I'd ask Rush why he insults the Pope about social values while on his 4th wife. And I'd tell Rachel Maddow and her co-workers that they're as bad as Rush is for this country.

But Bill O'Reilly... he just needs to get that smirk off his face.

Last edited:
I'd like to write a letter to a particular local newscaster and tell her I think she's hot.

Dear Elitsa, I want to do you.

Love, Mr. H.

Attachments

• $Elitsa.jpg
    $Elitsa.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Fine. I'd ask Rush why he insults the Pope about social values while on his 4th wife. And I'd tell Rachel Maddow and her co-workers that they're as bad as Rush is for this country.

But Bill O'Reilly... he just needs to get that smirk off his face.

OK, I would ask opponents of Rush Limbaugh, to explain why they think he does not have the freedom of speech? You know, the same folks who were just as opposed to Pope JPII as they are now in support of Pope Francis.

I'd like to write a letter to a particular local newscaster and tell her I think she's hot.

Dear Elitsa, I want to do you.

Love, Mr. H.

If you are a "Supporting Member", this forum is in mortal danger of extinction, based on your Grade 3 kind of post.

looks like fox news lives rent free in the heads of many a lefties

i would write fox news and say

"good job"

--LOL

This is what I would write to Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC:

Sir I applaud your efforts in K.I.N.D. a program that collects donations in order to provide desks for kids in need of desk in Africa.

Bring your efforts closer to home and let K.I.N.D. in America be Kids In Need of DISCIPLINE.

But, if teachers, or even more appropriately, PARENTS do not realize that no amount of money lavished on a losing cause will ever change the results, and no kid can learn anything in a classroom as long as a destructive bastard is allowed to spew invectives at a teacher go unpunished, desks mean nothing, in Africa or in America.

Who in the hell is Olivia Munn??

And unless those nasty and despicable things you would do with her came with her full approval and co-operation, the pleasure imagined from your fantasy would be severely curtailed.

Does your wife know how you feel about her?

looks like fox news lives rent free in the heads of many a lefties

i would write fox news and say

"good job"

--LOL

So would I. And a special one to Megyn Kelly, congratulating her on being close to perfect in every way, I deem impressive. You are doing a great job in your new time slot Megyn and I like your style and I like your smile. :thup:

Who in the hell is Olivia Munn??

And unless those nasty and despicable things you would do with her came with her full approval and co-operation, the pleasure imagined from your fantasy would be severely curtailed.

Does your wife know how you feel about her?

My girlfriend knows lol. And preferably she'd be doing those despicable things to me :lol:

She's the host of something these days but I'm not sure what. She used to host this really nerdy show about video games and funny internet videos that I watched in college.

I would write to Bill O'Reilley and ask: Now that Dr, Krauthammer has a best-selling book of his own, threatening the dominance of your books, will there be, and if there will be, how soon, a new book, titled "Killing Krauthammer"?

Forum List

Back