Letter of Resignation

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I was CC'd by one of my coworkers.

Frank

As an employee of #####, I have few very basic expectations. Chief among these is that my direct superiors have an intellect that ranges above the common ground squirrel. After yours and Stephanie’s constant harassment and giving poor quality scores for reasons that are unjust, I can only surmise that the two of you are two of the few true genetic wastes of our time. The fact that those of us who have been here and doing our job, day in and day out, did not receive an email with the opportunity to move to e-support, is a bunch of crap. The fact that you could do nothing to help me when I expressed needing reduced hours and maybe a weekend off here and there is unbelievable and ridiculous. Seeing as this situation is unlikely to change without you getting a full frontal lobotomy reversal, I am forced to tender my resignation but not without sharing your helpful letter with my colleagues. Posted below. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

A##### D#####

Not good to burn bridges in the business world. They may regret writing that some day. Also, we don't know your coworker. Maybe they really do have an egghead boss, or maybe they were just a shitty employee and that's why they got treated like shit. In my experience, the worst performing employees are typically the ones always doing the pissing and moaning.

This doesn't really say much about the boss, but it sure says a lot about your co-worker... and none of it is good.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

About all that got the writer was 15 minutes of stardom and now he can't use that company for a reference. Burning bridges in NEVER a good idea. Written with 50+ years of experience.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBr2Xh599ZI"]Goodie! I get to post my favorite video from one of my favorite movies![/ame]

I was CC'd by one of my coworkers.

Frank

As an employee of #####, I have few very basic expectations. Chief among these is that my direct superiors have an intellect that ranges above the common ground squirrel. After yours and Stephanie’s constant harassment and giving poor quality scores for reasons that are unjust, I can only surmise that the two of you are two of the few true genetic wastes of our time. The fact that those of us who have been here and doing our job, day in and day out, did not receive an email with the opportunity to move to e-support, is a bunch of crap. The fact that you could do nothing to help me when I expressed needing reduced hours and maybe a weekend off here and there is unbelievable and ridiculous. Seeing as this situation is unlikely to change without you getting a full frontal lobotomy reversal, I am forced to tender my resignation but not without sharing your helpful letter with my colleagues. Posted below. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

A##### D#####

Share the helpful letter too! thats what I truly want to see :D

And its a bad idea to burn bridges, as was already said.

Bad move.

The best way to leave a job you hate is by use of the ol' squeeze play.

Yeah, she has something lined up. That was my first concern, considering today's economy. You just about gotta be unhinged to quit a job and have nothing lined up.

Still - I read that email when I was on a call. I was fighting to maintain decorum. Successfully, I might add.

Forum List

Back