Letter I wrote to Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison

R

rdean

Congressman Keith Ellison was on Morning Joe. Joe went ballistic when Ellison said Bush Jr. lied to America.

Joe had the nerve and the gall to blame our invasion of Iraq on the brave men and women of the CIA. People who put their lives on the line every day, for this country.

Dear Mr. Ellison,
I thought you did a great job of explaining that Bush "misled" America into Iraq, but there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father. And yes, it is just that simple.

Remember, the Bush Administration outed a covert agent of the CIA because he didn't like hearing the truth. So is it any wonder he blamed Iraq on subordinates?

And after Iraq cost this nation 4,000 young lives, maimed for life more than 30,000 other Americans, and bankrupted our nation, to suggest Bush kept America "safe" is a terrible lie. Remember, he told the nation to "go shopping". Because he didn't want Americans involved in critical thinking pertaining to his fiasco.

The right wing, including Joe, should stop trashing our CIA and President Bush Sr. If Bush Jr. wasn't his idiot son, you know the father would have spoken out long ago.

The right can go crazy protecting Bush Jr. Too bad they don't protect our CIA with same zeal. Remember, it's the CIA who are the heroes here. It's the CIA who puts their lives on the line.

I forwarded this e-mail to Congressman Ellison at:

https://forms.house.gov/ellison/webforms/issue_subscribe.htm

Bush is slime! The asbestos industry can arrest 61,112 unspoiled unhappy CANADIANS in HANOI, ALL in the name of "no child left behind"? For CRYING out loud, that MAKES it okay, then!!!! (As I understand it, I am being sarcastic!!!) Oliver North!!? Morning Joe!!? I see, I can't tell one vegetarian-DRAFTING, BLOODTHIRSTY mouthpiece for Wal-Mart from the other!! (Pat BUCHANAN either, of course!) If you aren't Romulan ABOUT the LIES and gassing of this Murderer-in-CHIEF, then IF you ask me YOU are a RECRIMINAL CONSERVATIVE toady of Oral ROBERTS and the NRA!! Unlike you and JOHN Bolton, I am not in love WITH pollution!!! Since 1952, 34,670 French herbivores have been whipped in New England!! Down with VIOLENCE and bombs!!!!

Live Chat with the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat! Free flash gizmo generates random liberal rants.

you really ruffled the no truth for me crowd this morning rdean.

Great post!

We are in a sad sad time when so many Americans refuse truth and in its place search high and very low for insults and stiupidity to keep the truth at bay.

I would have repped you but I repped you too recently.

You would think someone writing a congressman would at least proof read their letter so they don't look like a complete idiot.

I especially liked the brilliant observation, "No ever remembers to mention that one fact."

]Congressman Keith Ellison was on Morning Joe. Joe went ballistic when Ellison said Bush Jr. lied to America. [/B]Joe had the nerve and the gall to blame our invasion of Iraq on the brave men and women of the CIA. People who put their lives on the line every day, for this country.

Dear Mr. Ellison,
I thought you did a great job of explaining that Bush "misled" America into Iraq, but there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father. And yes, it is just that simple.

Remember, the Bush Administration outed a covert agent of the CIA because he didn't like hearing the truth. So is it any wonder he blamed Iraq on subordinates?

And after Iraq cost this nation 4,000 young lives, maimed for life more than 30,000 other Americans, and bankrupted our nation, to suggest Bush kept America "safe" is a terrible lie. Remember, he told the nation to "go shopping". Because he didn't want Americans involved in critical thinking pertaining to his fiasco.

The right wing, including Joe, should stop trashing our CIA and President Bush Sr. If Bush Jr. wasn't his idiot son, you know the father would have spoken out long ago.

The right can go crazy protecting Bush Jr. Too bad they don't protect our CIA with same zeal. Remember, it's the CIA who are the heroes here. It's the CIA who puts their lives on the line.

Was this today? or recently?

Iraq was a mistake and history will support that over time as the details and effects of that invasion bear out.

Why did we do it? Bush jr. wanted to take Hussein for various reasons, to finish what his father started, to avenge the aborted assignation attempt on his father among other personal reasons. When a leader wants something the people below him start to form decisions based upon these wants and they slant information or even manufacture information to support him. Its natural to want to make the MAN think you are on his side. I think that is what happened here. The people in his cabinet saw what he wanted and they made sure that the information he got supported him and dispersed this misinformation to the public.

Iraq was a mistake. Afghanistan was the threat and the target but he also did not conduct that war right. Get in, take out the targets and get out. Do not nation build and become an occupying force. History has shown that it is not a feasible or long lasting position.

Great post!

We are in a sad sad time when so many Americans refuse truth and in its place search high and very low for insults and stiupidity to keep the truth at bay.

Here's the truth you miserable moronic fuck, Keith Ellison wasn't on Morning Joe and Joe didn't attack him. Tavis Smiley was on Moroning Joe and Joe did put him and Mika in their places and he did it forcefully and with grit. so go stick you head right back up you big wide ass

Morning Joe

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#44484361

Last edited:
Congressman Keith Ellison was on Morning Joe. Joe went ballistic when Ellison said Bush Jr. lied to America.

Joe had the nerve and the gall to blame our invasion of Iraq on the brave men and women of the CIA. People who put their lives on the line every day, for this country.

Dear Mr. Ellison,

Tokyo Rose Syndrome. ;)

Great post!

Here's the truth you miserable moronic fuck, Keith Ellison wasn't on Morning Joe and Joe didn't attack him. Tavis Smiley was on Moroning Joe and Joe did put him and Mika in their places and he did it forcefully and with grit. so go stick you head right back up you big wide ass

Morning Joe

Morning Joe

Too funny!

I saw Tavis on Joe today but had some things to do so didn't see who they had on later, but I was thinking while reading rdean's rant how hilarious if he was bitching about the wrong guy.

Forum List

Back