Letter from 68 Colorado Elected Officials Requests Investigation Into boebert's Actions

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

I'm sure she's more suited for that than being in our government.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurgents-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
do you know the difference between insurgency and riot?

Break it down for me...let me hear the spun Leftist definitions.
there is no left or right with the definitions of words.
Insurrection is an attempt by a large group of people to take control of their country by force.
A riot is a violent protest by a crowd of people.

It's sad but not surprising that you had to give the definition of those words to that trumper.

This woman helped the insurgents. She let them know where not to look for Pelosi which I just am floored that someone would actually help people who wanted to harm Pelosi.

This woman needs to be investigated. The people of her district are very upset by her and her actions.

What’s sad is that you extremely fucked in the head Loons honestly believe that a couple hundred unarmed patriots waving flags intended to “OVERTHROW” the U.S. government simply because they forced themselves into a building they own to make their voices heard.
Nutless freaks like yourself and dudmuck really need to let your balls drop.

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Insurrection is an attempt by a large group of people to take control of their country by force.

It's sad but not surprising that you had to give the definition of those words to that trumper.

This woman helped the insurgents. She let them know where not to look for Pelosi which I just am floored that someone would actually help people who wanted to harm Pelosi.

This woman needs to be investigated. The people of her district are very upset by her and her actions.

What’s sad is that you extremely fucked in the head Loons honestly believe that a couple hundred unarmed patriots waving flags intended to “OVERTHROW” the U.S. government simply because they forced themselves into a building they own to make their voices heard.
Smashing a cops head in with a fire extinguisher is required to make your voice heard?
5 people died. Plenty of guns & bombs.
while chanting hang mike pence.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

Smashing a cops head in with a fire extinguisher is required to make your voice heard?

Sure, there were a few radicals there as well.
But, but, but...you hate painting with a broad brush...ain’t that right Dana7360 ?

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

No one smashed the cop's head in, you goose-stepping NAZI moron.

Forum List

Back