Letter from 68 Colorado Elected Officials Requests Investigation Into boebert's Actions

Bless your heart. I'm sorry you weren't aware of how this nation began. They called it the American Revolution. Pick up a history book.
So you think we should have bloody revolutions all the time?

That's sedition my friend. It is a crime. A serious crime.

Bless your heart. I'm sorry you weren't aware of how this nation began. They called it the American Revolution. Pick up a history book.
So you think we should have bloody revolutions all the time?

That's sedition my friend. It is a crime. A serious crime.
Nope the only people wanting bloody revolutions are you and you Antifa/BLM friends. I was simply pointing out your obvious ignorance of American history.

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

I'm sure she's more suited for that than being in our government.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurgents-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Unamerican? Obviously the U.S. education system has failed you. You might want to check out how this nation came to be.. Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence: " But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. "
Nope the only people wanting bloody revolutions are you and you Antifa/BLM friends.
You seem confused...or more accurately dishonest.

But then what would one expect from a seditionist

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
do you know the difference between insurgency and riot?

Unamerican? Obviously the U.S. education system has failed you. You might want to check out how this nation came to be.. Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence: " But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. "
Nope the only people wanting bloody revolutions are you and you Antifa/BLM friends.

LOL You are indeed a special kind of idiot. Is seditionist going to replace racist as the democrat's first go to in an argument? Clutch those pearls a little bit tighter and wipe the spittle from your chin.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

Break it down for me...let me hear the spun Leftist definitions.

LOL You are indeed a special kind of idiot. Is seditionist going to replace racist as the democrat's first go to in an argument? Clutch those pearls a little bit tighter and wipe the spittle from your chin.
You got called out on your seditionist comments and quickly backtracked.

I do hope they get rid of those that seek to do harm to the govt. because of their butthurt over losing an election.

The people of her district don't seem to be very happy with her.

They want her investigated.

I hope if she lasts the next 2 years that the people of her district wake up and don't reelect her.

The people of her district don't seem to be very happy with her.

All of them? How many did you ask?

You got called out on your seditionist comments and quickly backtracked.
Backtracked? LOLOL Do you need a 7th grade history book to help you understand that only an idiot would use the term unamerican in relation to revolution? It was the literal founding of this nation.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

there is no left or right with the definitions of words.
Insurrection is an attempt by a large group of people to take control of their country by force.
A riot is a violent protest by a crowd of people.

Backtracked? LOLOL Do you need a 7th grade history book to help you understand that only an idiot would use the term unamerican in relation to revolution? It was the literal founding of this nation.
A revolution NOW...is an insurrection and yes...that's unamerican.

Try to pretzel logic your way out of it but you SUPPORT insurrection. That's plain. Take heart. Most of your fellow Trumpers are as unamerican as you

There are thousands of elected officials in the State, the fact that they could only get 68 is pretty weak sauce. Hell they got that many just in Denver and Bolder.

I've been trying to destroy the government since I was in my twenties, NAZI.
Unamerican? Obviously the U.S. education system has failed you.
You just agreed with finger boi you seditious prick

Are you comparing Trump to George Washington?

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was
This is some sophomoric nonsense. You look REALLY stupid trying to peddle it.

Trump LOST the election because of stupidity.

No he lost it because you Dem's stole it. Nothing stupid about Trump. Anyone who thinks Trump is stupid sure is a dumb fuck.

Trump is severely dyslectic and can't read.. That's his insecurity and most likely why he lies so much.. His father was a sadistic sociopath.

Boebert may end up being the next great American freedom fighter. Democrat politicians know nothing about that subject, Marxists that they are.

LefTard Logic:

Insurgents-

Not Insurgents-

there is no left or right with the definitions of words.
Insurrection is an attempt by a large group of people to take control of their country by force.
A riot is a violent protest by a crowd of people.

It's sad but not surprising that you had to give the definition of those words to that trumper.

This woman helped the insurgents. She let them know where not to look for Pelosi which I just am floored that someone would actually help people who wanted to harm Pelosi.

This woman needs to be investigated. The people of her district are very upset by her and her actions.

trump,,,,,BWHAAAAAAAA BWHAAAAAAAAAAA BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,,,,,and he LOST.....to sleepy Joe,,,,,BWHAAAAAAAAAAA BWHAAAAAAAAAAA....

Forum List

Back