Let's watch possessed America shall we?

bread-dog-your-arguement-is-invalid_o_1092896.jpg

It just gets funnier by the day. Better than the movies, and it's free.
Also rather frightening and pathetic. The left won't even speak out against the woman smushing bread with her fat face as some sort of fetish and they don't see anything wrong with the woman dressing up and acting like a chicken on the roof in the morning. Not just cockledoodledoing, but actually acting like a chicken.

Sigh.....

I think it's beyond time to run for the hills.

Also rather frightening and pathetic. The left won't even speak out against the woman smushing bread with her fat face as some sort of fetish and they don't see anything wrong with the woman dressing up and acting like a chicken on the roof in the morning. Not just cockledoodledoing, but actually acting like a chicken.

Sigh.....

I think it's beyond time to run for the hills.
I'm already there. Tiny rural farm towns in South Dakota are all still sane.

It was a sad day the day they closed the lunatic asylums and let this sick people out!

And there on the OP's link is the proof of it, those freaks should be inside the crazy house.....not outside and being a danger to society!
They are complete looney moonbats, but no matter how looney they are, unless there is proof that they are a direct physical threat to themselves or others, they cannot be held against their will in the looney bin. SCOTUS decided that way back in 1975.

I don't think smushing a loaf bread with your face or thinking that you are a rooster qualifies. Bread if pretty soft and not likely to cause serious physical injury. If they were repeatedly smashing their face into a bucket of broken glass, a boulder or an anvil or something, that would be a different story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back