Let's Talk about Tyranny from the FBI

Proof? Really? Where have you been these last few decades? In a cave?

Has the FBI prosecuted Jeffrey Epstein’s elite pedo buddies? Where are all the sex tapes the FBI confiscated from Epstein’s many mansions?

What about the Whitmer plot? Ever heard of it?

You can even go back to the JFK assassination and find incompetence.

Many more.
They were sold to George Soros. He gave them to Rodham for Christmas last year. :muahaha:

1. I never lie. Your calumny is just that.

You had the facts explained to you and you still lie.

2. 7 SCOTUSes ignored the 2 best SCOTUSes.

Last time I checked, we only had one SCOTUS. Now, if you mean JUSTICES of SCOTUS, you are still wrong. Roe struck down barbaric laws that no one was following. They probably didn't even think it would be controversial.

3. That woman was pressured to death to do the wrong thing by an irresponsible boyfriend who had no intention of raising the baby he seeded. She loved him more than the baby, whom she failed. I have no words.

More like, she was afraid of her parents not knowing she wasn't still a virgin at 21. I take it her parents were kind of dense.

4. It will relieve you to know you have been chosen to populate my ignore list.

Again? Isn't this like the tenth time you've put me on your ignore list? Do you actually understand how the ignore function works?

The current installed invalid in office is a tyrant and is against this country.
Not according to the electoral process, which was challenged and recounts made at unnecessary expense to taxpayers-- over and over again. If you believe in our republic and the democratic process,
then get off the trump phony accusations platform because there is no logic to your verbiage. He cares only about the money to be pilfered if he is in office and satisfying the huge ego that he possesses.
Keeping classified documents for some nefarious reason tells us more about trump flaunting our laws.

Not according to the electoral process, which was challenged and recounts made at unnecessary expense to taxpayers-- over and over again. If you believe in our republic and the democratic process,
then get off the trump phony accusations platform because there is no logic to your verbiage. He cares only about the money to be pilfered if he is in office and satisfying the huge ego that he possesses.
Keeping classified documents for some nefarious reason tells us more about trump flaunting our laws.

Lol, like the current installed invalid grifting in ukraine.

Excuse me for livin', but President Trump didn't charge the American people a nickel for his million-a-year job because he has enough to get by on and stave off the liars who accosted him politically. Trump calls the Democrats on their follies, even when they give away lots of money to criminals, turn the FBI into their page boys and girls, and defund the police.

Trump stands up and got millions of people into decent jobs and reduced spending taxpayers were paying through the nose to support the overgrown welfare agency of this nation. And guess what. Those commoners who got high-paying jobs in the private sector became proud of being contributing Americans, because Trump saw their misery and turned them over to those who gave them the power to be owners of the American Dream.

Bobob, it just doesn't get better than that if you grew up poor and an opportunity like that Trump created from the goodness of the employers in businesses and manufacturing in the USA. He made those people great again. They were poor. Now they're rich and responsible for the good jobs he gave them. They know they did their part, and they will be givers in the future because Trump cared for the poor people on welfare that they used to be.

Pardon me if I don't share your hatred of a man who got hot under the collar about Democrat leaders who bathe themselves in luxury instead of looking out for the most destitute people in society.

Furthermore, Trump was so busy using his business skills to bring about world peace, he didn't have time to kissass to the ankle biters in the self-serving roles they play in the Congress. He even pissed off the barracudas in the Republican Rino barracks. <giggle>
trump has no business skills, as indicated by the 9 companies that he bankrupted. He has created more wealth for his donors, and nothing else. World peace?
trump has created the warlike atmosphere that exists in today's world. He is destroying your democracy with his phony challenges to our electoral process. Jobs and businesses have left our country.

Except that Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill that turned the US into a police state, with its federal War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
Biden and Hillary are the ones who supported murdering hundreds of thousands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, the Ukraine, etc.

There has to be a third alternative we have not found yet.
Perhaps Bernie Sanders?
Gosh, you are so knowledgeable!!

trump has no business skills, as indicated by the 9 companies that he bankrupted. He has created more wealth for his donors, and nothing else. World peace?
trump has created the warlike atmosphere that exists in today's world. He is destroying your democracy with his phony challenges to our electoral process. Jobs and businesses have left our country.

No, what's destroying our country are endless wars, moral rot, endless spending, grifting politicians, congress bailing out irresponsible entities etc.

Forum List

Back