Let's Talk about Tyranny from the FBI

Clinging to a tribe robs people of their perspective.

One group doesn't own reality. Or The Truth.

jMwreKI.jpg

Last edited:
He has some sort of mental health problem.. that's why he was retired from the FBI.
Prove it, sugar. And for your information mental health problems have been found in the best of us. Einstein? Yep. He had an overgrown brain and the problems that accompany such a situation. Look it up.

Tell us about the tradition of demon influence.
Assuming you do not believe the Bible, I will give you some sources. You're an adult. Decide for yourself.

That should give you a few minutes to read, provided you were sincere about learning the tradition of demonic influence. To most leftist propagandans, this is the same as anything else because the left does not respect life. You'll find that out if the pendulum swings too far left. Otherwise, you'll remain unsure.

What did you find when you searched for and found an accurate depiction of the other side of the story?

As everyone -- everyone -- knows, Dan Bongino is a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue.

As everyone -- everyone -- knows, a hardcore partisan ideologues (on either end) are going to give you ONLY one side of the story, with THEIR side made to look as good as possible, and the OTHER side make to look as bad as possible. Toss in a few ignorant assumptions and biased extrapolations, and you have fiction built on a factual foundation: The easiest type of propaganda to sell.

It just isn't honest to do that. Yet people will call it "The Truth", simply because they like what they're hearing and won't look for the rest of the story.

It really is disturbing that so many people put so much impulsive faith in voices they know are not being intellectually honest with them.
So, if you’re so cock sure of “the other side of the story” why don’t you lay it out?

So, if you’re so cock sure of “the other side of the story” why don’t you lay it out?
Because I know I'd be wasting my time here.

The sad thing is, with that post, you admit you don't know it, as easy to find as it is. That's the problem.

Ideology robs people of their curiosity, and that's a tragedy. It's sad to see this happen to America.

You're very comfy in your tribe. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

Hey, maybe Repubs can repeal the Espionage Act so that keeping classified documents is no longer a crime.

Until then, maybe Repubs can stop breaking laws?
Might actually give a shit about what you just said if the Dems were held to tye same standard. You want laws for us. Obey. For you do whatever you please. Ignore laws ok.

So how about this. Screw you and what you want. Make me a sandwich.

The sad thing is, with that post, you admit you don't know it, as easy to find as it is. That's the problem.

Ideology robs people of their curiosity, and that's a tragedy. It's sad to see this happen to America.

You're very comfy in your tribe. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
Well, isn’t that convenient? It’s too hard, takes effort…So, you won’t do it, yet you bleat about intellectual honesty? Give me a break.

A tribe cries wolf too many times no one listens anymore. Tribes. You are from the lefts Tribe. Pretending to be a voice of reason. A fraud. 6 years since Russia Russia Russia LIES and havent stopped since then.

We no longer care what your you say. I shall call you Chief Talking Bull.

What President while vice President threatened to take away a third world country's total Foreign Aid Package headed for the Ukraine the following week if they didn't give him a take home prize in less than six hours from which he personally benefitted, and so did his son Hunter?

Why do you keep lying about that? Biden demanded the removal of Shokin because the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, and the US Congress ALL insisted he had to go before any more aid would be approved. Something to do with Shokin's two top deputies being caught with houses full of foreign currency and diamonds they couldn't account for.

What the left is obfuscating is they're pissed because the SCOTUS removed a bad law and sent it where it belonged in the first place--to the individual states people live in. Justices Byron White and Rehnquist were correct to oppose Roe v. Wade. Only two. The other 7 cratered to the demonic chaos that followed their decision. Forcing Catholics to pay for murdering babies was disgusting to me, and I am a protestant, not a Catholic, but our Bible is quite in accordance with theirs on such matters.

Actually, at the time, SCOTUS probably didn't think it was doing anything that controversial. Abortion laws by 1973 were largely unenforced and ignored by medical practitioners. It was only in the 1980's when the Evangelicals (who had previously considered abortion to be a Catholic issue) needed a new cause because segregation was becoming unpopular.

Those who read and believe in God's word know the truth, that abortion is not only murder of a human being, but it removes that being's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Young women who were not raised in the tradition of demonic influence are easily fooled into thinking abortion is okay may not know their little one is like no one else on earth, has its own dna that make it a separate being from its relatives including its mother and its father, whoever they may be, married or not, their intercourse helped create a new being, not like either of themselves, except for inherited traits that may or may not express. There will be abortions to save the mother's life when needed, but we won't be seeing a million American beings losing life before they are born, for fetuses are little people in their first stages of human development.

Okay, let's get real here.

Women choose abortions because that is usually the least bad option in their life at that point.

Let me tell you a little story about a young woman I knew when I was in the service. She was engaged to one of my fellow NCO's. Asian-American, strong Catholic upbringing, working on her college degree. Then she got pregnant because she stopped taking her pill. She claimed because she didn't like the way the pill made her feel, her boyfriend claimed she was trying to push him into marriage.

Either way, she had the abortion, because she didn't want to drop out of college.

The problem with this is that whoever drew it meant to draw a Nine or a Six...

So one of these guys IS actually wrong, depending on the intent of the person who drew it.
A tribe that teaches a child by the time of 5 or 6 years old to hate someone else is different than someone who experiences hatred from others as young adult and older.

Assuming you do not believe the Bible, I will give you some sources. You're an adult. Decide for yourself.

That should give you a few minutes to read, provided you were sincere about learning the tradition of demonic influence. To most leftist propagandans, this is the same as anything else because the left does not respect life. You'll find that out if the pendulum swings too far left. Otherwise, you'll remain unsure.

I don't believe in demons. That superstition was mythology even in the Bronze Age.

A tribe cries wolf too many times no one listens anymore. Tribes. You are from the lefts Tribe. Pretending to be a voice of reason. A fraud. 6 years since Russia Russia Russia LIES and havent stopped since then.

We no longer care what your you say. I shall call you Chief Talking Bull.

Trump is a blabbermouth. It's been a problem since 2016. He's been known to share state secrets off the cuff... Like when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians in early 2017.

Forum List

Back